It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confused about the universe. Does it vibrate at different frequencies??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by diccolo
All matter is composed of small particles. The particles of matter are in constant motion.

That's a vibration, right?

Yes, it's whether the frequency of the vibration affects consciousness, I think, which hasn't been proven.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo

Are you serious? Do not be so sure. OBE;s to the skeptic side has been produced in the lab. People have heard voices or other strange things in the lab. But to say that a NDE or a full fledge OBE has been produced in a lab is just arrogant. It really hasn’t. There are certain things that can take you out of your comfort zone, and make you feel like you are having an OBE. E.G Ketamine, '___', electrode zaps to the brain. That being said, people who have experienced both have said that a true NDE experience truly ascends them all.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maddogkull

Are you serious? Do not be so sure. OBE;s to the skeptic side has been produced in the lab. People have heard voices or other strange things in the lab. But to say that a NDE or a full fledge OBE has been produced in a lab is just arrogant. It really hasn’t. There are certain things that can take you out of your comfort zone, and make you feel like you are having an OBE. E.G Ketamine, '___', electrode zaps to the brain. That being said, people who have experienced both have said that a true NDE experience truly ascends them all.

Obviously the entire event hasn't been recreated, but some of the more consistant specifics, such as the white light, etc, have been recreated, the rest can easily be attributed to brain activity at the time of death.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
From what I've read there are vibrations that are caused by the "pressure" of the environment thru compression and decompression. The nature of the objects will create a given vibration signature. And since all the universe's constituents are interconnected ( my body touches the atmosphere that touches whatever space is made of that touches the sun and everything else around... ) everything is bound to affect everything in some way. ( the butterfly effect. )

But since we are in a dual universe ( that is why we are "indivi-duals", duality undivided... ), there HAS to be another set of frequencies that are generated by something else than the previous paragraph's statement. And probably generated in another dimension. ( the holographic universe theory )

Oh... I've been electrically shocked twice in my life and I can tell you that aside from the burns and the heart racing like a mustang, you feel all "shaky", vibrating at a nauseating speed...

Aresh

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
You cannot be so certain. There are things that just don’t make sense. Like lucid experience after when brain waves have been 100% gone. This has been documented. Also when blind patients can actually have a sense of light and sense through their eyes after death. I am not saying this is a reason for an afterlife. I am saying that we should really look into this more instead of ruling it as "malfunctions in the brain during death"

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   

You cannot be so certain. There are things that just don’t make sense. Like lucid experience after when brain waves have been 100% gone. This has been documented. Also when blind patients can actually have a sense of light and sense through their eyes after death. I am not saying this is a reason for an afterlife. I am saying that we should really look into this more instead of ruling it as "malfunctions in the brain during death"

I totally agree that we should look into it more, I just doubt that it is any real indication of an afterlife based solely on the information returned from these NDEs, I highly doubt we live in a magical afterlife with fairies and shadow demons, those blind cases were very interesting though.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by hippomchippo
I highly doubt we live in a magical afterlife .

what makes you so sure?

i'd argue the truth is often far stranger than we could ever imagine.

I think the universe does in fact operate at different frequencies.

hence the possibility of more than one dimension

as well stories of entities who could travel in between these dimension by changing the vibratory rate of their body.

who knows though, we may just be living in one giant rube Goldberg machine called the universe.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dave157

what makes you so sure?

as well stories of entities who could travel in between these dimension by changing the vibratory rate of their body.

who knows though, we may just be living in one giant rube Goldberg machine called the universe.

The truth may be stranger, but that doesn't mean we should blindly accept the strangest ideas as fact.
I always like to think that once we zoom out on ourselves, we'll find that we're part of an even larger organism the same way a cell is.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   

reply to post by Aresh Troxit

Are you sure everything vibrates though? Or is that just a theory from string theory?? Has it been proven that everything vibrates at a certain frequency?

I assure you new age vibration talk has nothing at all to do with string theory, and no scientists working on string theory subscribe to it.

"Music is the voice of God traveling through ten-dimensional hyperspace." — Michio Kaku

I need to call you out on that.Listen to what string theory physicist Dr.Michio Kaku has to say in this video of an interview.

[edit on 19-3-2010 by Oneolddude]

[edit on 19-3-2010 by Oneolddude]

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oneolddude

reply to post by Aresh Troxit

Are you sure everything vibrates though? Or is that just a theory from string theory?? Has it been proven that everything vibrates at a certain frequency?

I assure you new age vibration talk has nothing at all to do with string theory, and no scientists working on string theory subscribe to it.

I need to call you out on that.Listen to what string theory physicist Dr.Michio Kaku has to say in this interview.

That video doesn't work, but as far as I know, Dr Kaku hasn't said that vibrational frequencies affect consciousness, but i'd love to be proven wrong.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dave157

what makes you so sure?

The truth may be stranger, but that doesn't mean we should blindly accept the strangest ideas as fact.
I always like to think that once we zoom out on ourselves, we'll find that we're part of an even larger organism the same way a cell is.

[edit on 20-3-2010 by manbird12000]

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   

You can prove it to yourself and bypass all the middle men by trying to raise your conscience vibration. It's so simple, I don't understand why anyone wouldn't want to seek for themselves these indescribably awesome experiences.

Linking your mind to the Quantum computer of the cosmos is the best education experience you're EVER going to have. And it's free and open 24/7!!

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by manbird12000
Vibrations within your mind or energy field will allow you to experience the other realms. The Universe and everything in it, vibrates at it's own local vibration as well as a cosmic one.

I would imagine that you would have to live many millions of years to be able to measure and feel the vibrational conscience of the universe. However, the Earth and local planets vibrate at a frequency that can be experienced.

You can see the afterlife simply by raising your conscience above the 3D realm. This all depends on how calm, clean and pure your mind is.

Where's your evidence that this has anything to do with vibrations in the brain and how do you differentiate between simple brain mishaps and divine experiences?

Raising your vibration is not only something that you can feel, but it is something that you can hear AND see. It is NOT mistakable what realm I am in. Do a little research on the topic before jumping to those typical conclusions. Even better, go see for yourself. Why wouldn't you?
How would you differentiate between simple brain mishaps and knowing you have 2 arms? That's how ridiculous that question is to a person that has seen over the mountaintop. That's not arrogance..that's fact.

[edit on 20-3-2010 by manbird12000]

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Ok Confused here and hopefully someone on here help me clear this up. Esoteric texts say our earth vibrates at different frequencies, and that is why we cannot see this "afterlife". Now is it true or possible that our universe does vibrate at certain frequencies?

what do u mean by the reason we cant see "afterlife"?

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by manbird12000

manbird. i will tell you upfront that when i read your posts, my general reaction is a facepalm. i never took the time to respond to your frequency pollution thread from last week, but the contribution that i make here is what i was going to say there. and it is this:

from gross mechanical vibrations to chemical-electrical vibrations to electo-magnetic vibrations.....frequency represents the totality of our conscious experience. all of these things vibrating wildly around us in symphony.

typically we think of our sense of vision, our perception of light, as being our most highly developed sense. this is not the case.

this "other" or "higher" sense is much different from the others in that it does not exist within any given time-frame. for this reason, you are able to experience it everyday and think it of little consequence....if you are able to recognize it at all. also for this reason, hippies like to talk about going into a higher dimension. i question the use of the word "dimension". but i immediately forgive such questionable use because, again, the higher sense exists outside of time.

nevertheless, the higher sense is similar to the others in that it parses frequency information from the environment. in a way, you might think of it as an overarching synthesis of all of your lower frequencies senses combined....and from this perspective, manbird's proposal of frequency pollution is quite valid. if you are surrounded by discordant and abrupt frequencies, your higher sense will also perceive discord.

but in order to get a more accurate understanding, you must first make a commitment to stop looking at the world from a bottom-up perspective, and begin to accept existence as top-down.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by platipus

Well supposedly, if our universe does vibrate at a different frequency, we would not be able to see that other realm, because are atoms are vibrating at a different frequency then the other realm. I think Dr. Tiller was talking about something about these lines, but I take his words very lightly.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

tgidkp, I really enjoyed your response. I seriously lack the communicative ability to describe what is in my head, so I always enjoy when people can put it into more understandable and literate form,

I think if people were physically blind, they would finally see the rest of the universe.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join