It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please Read: U.S. Military Major Recently Contacted Me About 9/11!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I don't believe a word you say. I actually think you are deliberately spreading nonsense. Every one of your threads deals with the most absurd theories relating to 9/11 and are very damaging to the community of honest researchers working to bring the truth to the general public.

Note to the moderators: I am just answering his/her question.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by PookztA
do people not believe me or something?

If you are not going to meet this fellow I'm somewhat confused as to why you would bother posting.
Thanks

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Update: Ex-Soviet military intelligence officer Dimitri Khalezov recently contacted me to try and convince me that only nuclear devices were used to bring down the WTC buildings, but NOT energy weapons. He told me he thinks Dr. Wood is 'wrong' in her conclusion, but he could not provide any proof of this, plus his nuclear demolition theory did not even come close to explaining as much of the evidence as Dr. Wood's conclusion. Crazy

Weird how ex-military people keep trying to get me to stop talking about Dr. Wood's conclusion (the only conclusion which explains ALL the evidence, not just some of it), isn't it?

The truth is coming out, and it feels damn good!

-Abe

Abraham Hafiz Rodriguez
M2 Medical Student
B.S. Biology / Neurobiology

www.Facebook.com/AbrahamHafizRodriguez
www.youtube.com/pookzta

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Dr. Wood has brought out some very interesting facts about what happened at ground zero after the buildings came down.

The melting boots, the earth trucked in to cover the caustic dust in the zone, etc. She has also said some very provocative things about the less than would be expected pile of steel debris that was left at the site after the collapse, that makes one strongly consider the "up in smoke" theory as to where this steel went. She also told the story of the incinerated cars found at large distances from the towers better than most others.

I respect Dr. Wood but I haven't heard her say anything about the tower collapses that would lead me to believe that directed energy weapons were used in their destruction. On the contrary, I think that Stephen Jones and the thermite or nano-thermate people are going to carry the day on this topic. I think they are going to be able to explain just about everything in regard to the phenomena associated with the destruction of the towers.

I know that the US and other countries have directed energy weapons either in beta editions or ready for deployment. I think it's highly unlikely that they have any connection to what happened on 9/11.

I've got to say that I think you should be cautious about being too forward about your activities in the 9/11 field. You sound to me like someone who should concentrate on their studies and not run out into the street to play in traffic.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit

She has also said some very provocative things about the less than would be expected pile of steel debris that was left at the site after the collapse, that makes one strongly consider the "up in smoke" theory as to where this steel went.

Not really.

Once you do a little investigating and math, you find that the amount of energy needed to "dustify" steel ( I suppose she means vaporize? Who knows.) is ridiculous.

It would take something like 1/2 of the entire US electric grid to power any kind of dew to vaporize the amount of steel she advocates.

And so, once you realize THAT, it becomes readily apparent that her claims are ludicrous.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Not to mention, all of that 'dust' looks mighty solid:

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by PookztA
Just to let everyone know,

Major Doug Rokke from the US Military contacted me recently and is now trying to convince me that only nano-thermite or other explosives were used on 9/11, but NOT energy weapons. He refuses to acknowledge the existence of Energy Weapons, other than lasers, that are possessed by the military.

He does not want to meet with me in public, but insists that I come meet him at his private dwelling just outside of Urbana-Champaign.

He has contacted me because I have recently been spreading information about Dr. Judy Wood and her research, and he insists that we meet in “private” so he can “show me something” related to proving that nano-thermite or other explosives were used on the WTC buildings, but NOT energy weapons.

I’m not going to meet with him, because I asked Dr. Wood about him and apparently he is trying to cover up her work.

Major Doug Rokke attended one of Dr. Judy Wood’s “New Hiroshima” presentations, and he sat front and center and tried to disrupt her, interrupt her, and constantly yelled unprofessional statements throughout her lecture to try and discredit her. This is one reason I am not meeting with him.

Another reason I am not meeting with him is because I recently contacted one of my Deans that I trust, and she said that Major Doug Rokke was fired from the University of Illinois a long time ago for claiming he was a professor, when in fact he is not. Apparently he has a long history of lying and deceitfulness, so my Dean strongly suggested that I do not meet with him, and she is already making some calls about him given this recent information.

If you don’t believe me, I can probably dig up the emails for you all.

In addition, AE911Truth (Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth) found out I was telling people about how they silently removed me from their petition just for asking Richard Gage a question in a private email about Dr. Judy Wood, so they recently emailed me for the first reply ever saying that they want to give me a refund so that I will stop talking about them negatively. They couldn’t reply to my private email question but now they are contacting me to trying to refund my $100 so that I will stop talking about it? Weird.

So if I disappear randomly, please start investigating Major Doug Rokke from the USA Military who lives near Urbana-Champaign and works with the University of Illinois and is trying to contact me to convince me that only nano-thermite and explosives were the only things used on 9/11. He seems hell-bent on trying to convince me that Energy Weapons were not used, but explosives were.

Thanks for reading,

-Abe

Abraham Hafiz Rodriguez
M1 Medical Student
B.S. Biology / Neurobiology

Wow. Shady things going on with the major and with richard gage! It's almost like AE911truth wants to shut you up! The major is part of the website patriots question 9/11.

If I didn't know better I'd say that richard gage and the major were going to team up to try to convince you that judy wood is not correct and they are.

You know I would imagine that, if you were spreading truely sensive information (like about judy wood's research and about how AE911 removed you from their petition), it would not be truthers that would want to shut you up but rather the government. Don't let ANYONE pay you to keep quiet! Your silence about what happened on AE911 is not worth any amount of money!

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by biochemky
reply to post by PookztA

BE VERY CAREFUL

List of 96 dead American scientists

All died suspiciously or at the hands of police.

www.stevequayle.com...

All sorts of "false flag" killings are being done of the nation's best and brightest.

It is likely because scientists are very bright people and it is likely that more of them have caught on to the "Whole Problem" in the USA for the longest period now than anyone else.

Also, the particular expertise of certain scientists appears to put them more at risk also. For example specialties in Microbiology (esp. with experience working with the bacterium Bacillus anthracis) and neurobiologists.

Please see examples below because they have scientific expertise that are much in common with your own:

Died 2010

Dying in a plane crash is NOT suspicious. When that one professor was denied tenture and snapped killed a bunch of coworkers in a meeting that's NOT suspicious. She did it in front of everyone! She had a history of shooting people!

[edit on 21-6-2010 by iamcpc]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Ill meet anyone in public in my city to talk about 911. Tell him send me a u2u. Tell the Russian guy and DR Judy too.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420
Ill meet anyone in public in my city to talk about 911. Tell him send me a u2u. Tell the Russian guy and DR Judy too.

Not me! I've had people want/try to hurt me because I believe that there airplane/fire theory is possible. Even though I also believe that it is possible that something in addition to airplanes and fire may have assistsed with the collapse he still tried to fight me.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by PookztA

Oh, this guy?

www.dkhalezov.com...

Contacted YOU, personally??? :shk:

I think you were given one freebie, at ATS, the first time.

Repeating the same modus operandi (it's Latin...you should know, being a 'medical' student, and all) doesn't reflect too well on you....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join