It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please Read: U.S. Military Major Recently Contacted Me About 9/11!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Just to let everyone know,

Major Doug Rokke from the US Military contacted me recently and is now trying to convince me that only nano-thermite or other explosives were used on 9/11, but NOT energy weapons. He refuses to acknowledge the existence of Energy Weapons, other than lasers, that are possessed by the military.

He does not want to meet with me in public, but insists that I come meet him at his private dwelling just outside of Urbana-Champaign.

He has contacted me because I have recently been spreading information about Dr. Judy Wood and her research, and he insists that we meet in “private” so he can “show me something” related to proving that nano-thermite or other explosives were used on the WTC buildings, but NOT energy weapons.

I’m not going to meet with him, because I asked Dr. Wood about him and apparently he is trying to cover up her work.

Major Doug Rokke attended one of Dr. Judy Wood’s “New Hiroshima” presentations, and he sat front and center and tried to disrupt her, interrupt her, and constantly yelled unprofessional statements throughout her lecture to try and discredit her. This is one reason I am not meeting with him.

Another reason I am not meeting with him is because I recently contacted one of my Deans that I trust, and she said that Major Doug Rokke was fired from the University of Illinois a long time ago for claiming he was a professor, when in fact he is not. Apparently he has a long history of lying and deceitfulness, so my Dean strongly suggested that I do not meet with him, and she is already making some calls about him given this recent information.

If you don’t believe me, I can probably dig up the emails for you all.

In addition, AE911Truth (Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth) found out I was telling people about how they silently removed me from their petition just for asking Richard Gage a question in a private email about Dr. Judy Wood, so they recently emailed me for the first reply ever saying that they want to give me a refund so that I will stop talking about them negatively. They couldn’t reply to my private email question but now they are contacting me to trying to refund my $100 so that I will stop talking about it? Weird.

So if I disappear randomly, please start investigating Major Doug Rokke from the USA Military who lives near Urbana-Champaign and works with the University of Illinois and is trying to contact me to convince me that only nano-thermite and explosives were the only things used on 9/11. He seems hell-bent on trying to convince me that Energy Weapons were not used, but explosives were.

Thanks for reading,

-Abe

Abraham Hafiz Rodriguez
M1 Medical Student
B.S. Biology / Neurobiology

[edit on 19-3-2010 by PookztA]

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
10-4 Abraham....we'll do what you said...

[edit on 19-3-2010 by GBP/JPY]

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Hmm, well if you truly had an open mind, you would at least try to get from him what he has to say about the nano-thermite or mini nukes. Cause either way, it still kills the Official Story! And especially coming from a military officer.

Why don't you have him send you an email with his information, and post it here? Or talk to him more on the phone.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

This thread was a ploy to get more spam out. Notice the attack on AE911T........again? That part had no bearing or relativity to the story whatsoever, but he just had to get it in there, even though it's in several other threads and posts of his already.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
all i heard was thermite and nukes were used on 9/11 from the horses mouth.

why take this any furter?

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
damn right I had to get the AE911Truth part it in there, because it is VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION, don't you realize this?

do you work for AE911Truth or something? because you should be concerned that the organization you promote so heavily treats their financial supporters shady as hell!

Seriously,

-Abe

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
yeah i say cover your bases and go ahead with meeting him. wear a wire, and a hidden camera wiht a live feed that isn't traced. it would really be worth it. i mean he wants to prove to you 9/11 was done with thermite and nukes, who cares about energy weapons?

don't let this oppurtunity slip, ok? like i said, cover your bases so you can't dissapear suddenly, and if you do, people will know why.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
i was actually going to meet with him and bring a recording device but now after learning what I have, I no longer want to meet with him.

he has a history of lying, which is why he was fired from the University of Illinois, for lying about being a professor when in fact he is not.

-Abe

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by PookztA
i was actually going to meet with him and bring a recording device but now after learning what I have, I no longer want to meet with him.

he has a history of lying, which is why he was fired from the University of Illinois, for lying about being a professor when in fact he is not.

-Abe

Be careful solider of traps and hidden tricks, thats the only thing i am going to say, Trust is a harsh word, And you can not trust whoever you were going to meet, they could end your life.

Just warning.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   

do you work for AE911Truth or something?

I'm a member and sustaining member. Been with AE911T since near their inception.

you should be concerned that the organization you promote so heavily treats their financial supporters shady as hell!

Since Judy Woods' space beam weapons is unprovable and unscientific disinformation, they made the right call.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by PookztA

BE VERY CAREFUL

List of 96 dead American scientists

All died suspiciously or at the hands of police.

www.stevequayle.com...

All sorts of "false flag" killings are being done of the nation's best and brightest.

It is likely because scientists are very bright people and it is likely that more of them have caught on to the "Whole Problem" in the USA for the longest period now than anyone else.

Also, the particular expertise of certain scientists appears to put them more at risk also. For example specialties in Microbiology (esp. with experience working with the bacterium Bacillus anthracis) and neurobiologists.

Please see examples below because they have scientific expertise that are much in common with your own:

Died 2010

#96 Maria Ragland Davis, 52. Died February 13 at the hand of neurobiologist Amy Bishop. Her background was in chemical engineering and biochemistry, and she specialized in plant pathology and biotechnology applications. She had a doctorate in biochemistry and had worked as a postdoctoral research fellow at the Monsanto Company in St. Louis. She was hired at the University of Alabama after a seven-year stint as a senior scientist in the plant-science department at Research Genetics Inc. (later Invitrogen), also in Huntsville.

#95 Gopi K. Podila, 54. Died February 13 at the hand of neurobiologist Amy Bishop, Indian American biologist, noted academician, and faculty member at the University of Alabama in Huntsville. He listed his research interests as engineering tree biomass for bioenergy, functional genomics of plant-microbe interactions, plant molecular biology and biotechnology. In particular, Padila studied genes that regulate growth in fast growing trees, especially poplar and aspen. He has advocated prospective use of fast growing trees and grasses as an alternative to corn sources for producing ethanol.

#94 Adriel D. Johnson Sr. 52. Died February 13 at the hand of neurobiologist Amy Bishop. His research involved aspects of gastrointestinal physiology specifically pancreatic function in vertebrates.

#94-96 Neurobiologist Amy Bishop, 45, murdered three fellow scientists February 13 after being denied tenure. Dead biology professors are: G. K. Podila, the department’s chairman, a native of India; Maria Ragland Davis; and Adriel D. Johnson Sr.

91 Malcolm Casadaban, 60. Died Sept. 13 of plague. Casadaban, a renowned molecular geneticist with a passion for new research, had been working to develop an even stronger vaccine for the plague. The medical center says the plague bacteria he worked with was a weakened strain that isn't known to cause illness in healthy adults. The strain was approved by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for laboratory studies.

Nasser Talebzadeh Ordoubadi, 53. Died February 14, of "suspicious" causes. Dr. Noah (formerly Nasser Talebzadeh Ordoubadi) is described in his American biography as a pioneer of Mind-Body-Quantum medicine who lectured in five countries and ran a successful health care center General Medical Clinics Inc. in King County, Washington for 15 years after suffering a heart attack in 1989. Among his notable accomplishments was discovering an antitoxin treatment for bioweapons.

Died 2008

#86Bruce Edwards Ivins, 62. Died July 29, of an overdose. He committed suicide prior to formal charges being filed by the Federal Bureau of Investigation for an alleged criminal connection to the 2001 anthrax attacks. Ivins was likely solely responsible for the deaths of five persons, and the injury of dozens of others, resulting from the mailings of several anonymous letters to members of Congress and members of the media in September and October, 2001, which letters contained Bacillus anthracis, commonly referred to as anthrax. There are many more.

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: New External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 3/19/2010 by semperfortis]

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Bonez: not once has Dr. Wood ever used the word "space beam" or "space laser".

Trying to discredit her work by using that term is disinformation, whether intentional or not.

The very fact that Major Doug Rokke contacted me recenty because I was discussing Dr. Judy Wood with others is very alarming to me. It seems that AE911Truth and Doug Rokke and others, including Dr. Steven Jones, are trying to suppress the truth about Free Energy Technology, Directed Energy Weapons, and the research of Dr. Judy Wood.

Everyone Else:

Thanks for the kind words people! Trust me, I will NOT be meeting with Major Doug Rokke after learning more about him. I contacted many professionals, from Deans to Attorneys, to let them know about his contacting me. It turns out he is a very deceitful person, which is why he was fired from the University of Illinois in the first place. My dean already was familiar with his name when I brought it up to her recently.

It feels good to have the protection and advice of my University on my side.

The truth is coming out and it feels really damn good.

-Abe

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I note that Douglas Lind Rokke is being discussed here. Rokke is an opportunist and superb self-promoter with a very well rehearsed act that he has spread all over the net and is more than willing to share in a personal appearance if you pay his expenses. He loves to travel on other people's money.

Rokke is not in the military. Rokke is a retired Major in the Army Reserve and has been retired since 2003. Rokke was an inactive reservist in 2001.

Rokke has a PhD in Vocational Education. That, plus his amateur acting skills make him a very good performer. He does not really have any expertise on 9/11 - his claims of having worked in the Pentagon are false; he never was assigned to the Pentagon. He was only on active duty as a Reserve officer for Desert Shield/Desert Storm in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia and at the Army Chemical Corps School at Fort McClellan, Alabama. All of the rest of the time that Rokke was in the Army National Guard and Reserve was spent in the cornfields of Illinois. Prior to joining the Army National Guard in 1980, Rokke had served as an enlisted Air Force avionics technician from right after graduating from Libertyville, Illinois High School in 1967 through 1971.

Rokke was a Visiting Assistant Professor at Jacksonville State University in Alabama for two academic years. Rokke never taught at the University of Illinois but did work there as a Physical Science Technical Assistant. This is a low level job where you maintain test equipment, manage the stockroom, etc. Rokke was not a research scientist. Rokke is not believed to have retired from the University of Illinois.

To learn more about Douglas Lind Rokke, aka Major Rokke, aka Dr Rokke, write to me at [email protected] . I look forward to corresponding with you about him.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
It used to be that you could go to the VFW, and for the cost of a drink you could hear all kinds of wild tales that would support any conspiracy theory that you wanted to ask about. Now all the military retirees get to travel on the 911 truth and UFO circuits giving lectures.

Moral of the story is, just because someone is military or ex-military does not give them any extra level of credibility. As a matter of fact most ex-military guys I have known are about the biggest BS’ers that I have ever met in my entire life.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Just so we are clear here, the US Military has not contacted the OP to discuss 9/11. A lying, self promoter has. There are so many who have shamelessly used the terrible events of 9/11, and the genuine interest many truthers have in learning just what happened that day, to cash in or gain attention.

Rokke's involvement in this should never be considered evidence or the govts admission that thermite was used in the attacks or that the inside job school of thought is accurate.

He is simply another in the long list of Charlatans.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Thanks for the kind words people! Trust me, I will NOT be meeting with Major Doug Rokke after learning more about him. I contacted many professionals, from Deans to Attorneys, to let them know about his contacting me. It turns out he is a very deceitful person, which is why he was fired from the University of Illinois in the first place. My dean already was familiar with his name when I brought it up to her recently.

It feels good to have the protection and advice of my University on my side.

The truth is coming out and it feels really damn good.

-Abe

Why dont you send the Major an email saying yea know about his Lie's and that ATS knows to! that should freak him out....

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
haha good idea. id rather not piss him off though

i found out he is Army. he is listed on www.PatriotsQuestion911.com. just search ROKKE, his last name.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
If anyone doesn't believe me, please email me at [email protected] and I can dig up some of the emails for you.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
do people not believe me or something?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join