It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This morning the LHC Up to the highest peak!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
IMO history shows us that when the scientific community have the full backing of governments and the funding needed there is always an agenda that we dont know. The amount of money spent on CERN would help feed very many people and offer clean water to a lot more.

Dont be kidded that we, the common people, have a clue about the LHCs full calendar of experiments. The support and money that has been thrown at it means it has a purpose a lot more sinister than we imagine.

It is a piece of the jigsaw that helps fulfill a bigger picture plan. In what way, I can only imagine. My money is on time travel.

Respects

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ressiv

make the proper hardware first... then learn......

They have the proper hardware based on various theoretical models. The hardware is working right now. Particle accelerators need constant maintenance, pretty much every one of them shuts down for regular maintenance. These machines use incredible amounts of energy and the wear and tear has to be addressed.

Some of them run for 2 years and are then offline for a year, others run for only a year and are offline for 18 months. This is standard practice and during this time, along with maintenance they look at improving the machines to further increase the accuracy of their results.

If science were left to people like yourself then aircraft would not have taken off when they did, no we'd be 50 years behind. If indeed they would ever be used because the experiments would always involve danger.

The same goes for the hydrogen bomb. You do realise some scientists said it would ignite the entire atmosphere and we would all be destroyed. The mathematics did not support their views and so we went ahead. If we had not done so then physics would have been set back so many years, along with various industries because the development of that bomb led to all sorts of advances.

[edit on 20-3-2010 by ImaginaryReality1984]

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by captiva

It is a piece of the jigsaw that helps fulfill a bigger picture plan. In what way, I can only imagine. My money is on time travel.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i'll put my money on stargate.....since blackholes are thought to open an gate to other dimensions

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Marked One
This is just a conjecture of mine completely out of nowhere. But could it be possible that they are lying about leaving the collider off due to repairs, etc. And actually having it run the whole entire time without anyone knowing so nobody will try and stop them again like they did before?

Just to address yourself and some others, yes they did say that the LHC was shut down after its late Febuary early March fire up and would not be up for a while. So it looks lie some disinfo was let out. The result being that folks relaxed. It has been on all this time for the most part without large earthquakes.

Then there is the chance that it not really on at all.......

[edit on 21-3-2010 by Logarock]

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ressiv

and how would you get back from the other side??? lol

too many tv programmes for you!!

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984

Originally posted by ressiv

make the proper hardware first... then learn......

They have the proper hardware based on various theoretical models. The hardware is working right now. Particle accelerators need constant maintenance, pretty much every one of them shuts down for regular maintenance. These machines use incredible amounts of energy and the wear and tear has to be addressed.

Some of them run for 2 years and are then offline for a year, others run for only a year and are offline for 18 months. This is standard practice and during this time, along with maintenance they look at improving the machines to further increase the accuracy of their results.

If science were left to people like yourself then aircraft would not have taken off when they did, no we'd be 50 years behind. If indeed they would ever be used because the experiments would always involve danger.

The same goes for the hydrogen bomb. You do realise some scientists said it would ignite the entire atmosphere and we would all be destroyed. The mathematics did not support their views and so we went ahead. If we had not done so then physics would have been set back so many years, along with various industries because the development of that bomb led to all sorts of advances.

[edit on 20-3-2010 by ImaginaryReality1984]

Do you mean like destroying 100's of thousands of Japanese folks in ten or twenty seconds.
Your my kinda guy. Ba!

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I trully believe that this LHC is a weapon of sorts. A very powerful weapon.

However, I garantee you it is NOT powerful enough.

I will not elaborate futher on this. As you can see I have already been spanked by ATS.

Besides, one should draw their own conclusions on this one.

I know what this thing is for.

3.5 Tev? Is that all they can muster?

14 Tev by 2012? (maybe) Believe me when I tell you, that is nothing in comparison.

~ Zeus

[edit on 21-3-2010 by Zeus2573]

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

well after reading all that, my next question will
probably be the most disturbing and relevant question.

WHO or WHAT entity is making time shift alterations
for this entire planet???

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zeus2573
, that is nothing in comparison.

comparison to what ????
2nd line

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join