It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was invited to be a guest on Freedomizer Radio to speak about Vaccines / Autism link

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I did much better this time, didn't get all nervous
, and we had a lot of time to discuss the topic, and go into detail. Freedomizer is a good alternative talk show on Blog Talk

A got out all the information this time, and gave a little background on why people believe autism is triggered by vaccines.

Read the info about the link for yourself:

www.icnapedia.org...

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Thats cool man great job, I am half way through but just had to comment, Not one of the subjects i follow to closely so i got some great info

We need more people like you, Keep up the good fight S & F

To add, I subscribed on YT also

[edit on 19-3-2010 by CodenameDoeB]

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by seattletruth

G'day seattletruth

I certainly don't agree with all that you post.....

But I have great respect for the fact you will get out there & give it a go!

Good on you

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
YEA ! I love SmcDoc, but ATS pay no attention to it..

I posted several of Freedomizer Radio's SmcDoc' Vids, no go , to close to home I think !

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Just to add my concern.........I was soooo reluctant to let my son have the MMR had so many reminders to say he was overdue for vaccine update.

It took me until he was 4 he had first vaccine but would not let him have the second - The Midwife was angry with me...................I said was it problem if he did not have the second - she said NO!!!

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I thought this idea was already debunked.

googling autism vaccine link brings up this and a bunch of others like it:

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
left out the link on my post, couldn't figure out how to edit. This is the link I was trying to connect

vaccine-autism link article retracted

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Artilleryman
I thought this idea was already debunked.

googling autism vaccine link brings up this and a bunch of others like it:

That's a completely different study.. Based on the thimerosol straw man argument like I talked about on the radio show.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
You erred in stopping with the vaccines.

It is more than just the vaccines.
It is the poisons in our food.
The food Mother ate all her life and during pregnancy.
Aspartam in those popular diet drinks.
MSG in Everything.
Pesticides on ALL our Veggies.
Homones and a build up of Pesticides in ALL our Meat.

Aspartame, MSG, Pesticides, Mercury (etc in vaccines) are all Nerve Poisons.
What is Autism?
It is a brain/nerve disorder.
Autism & related disorders are on the increase, as are the use of these poisons in our food.
The connections should be obvious.

dorway.com...

[edit on 19-3-2010 by OhZone]

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

Correlation does not imply causation. I mean population has also increased over the years that autism has increased. So, how can we be sure it is not caused by more people living in one area? Dr. Michael Merzenich managed to create rats with autism by constantly playing white noise beginning as soon as they were born. Which would seem to indicate it is a product of an increase in background noise.

This could be due to the fact that early in life the brain releases brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF) which is why the brains of children are much more plastic than an adult brain. Merzenich theorized that children who are predisposed to autism and in environments that may overstimulate the neurons of the brain cause massive amounts of BDNF to be released prematurely, so the brain does not become as specialized.

It also explains why children with autism have very sensitive hearing. Those areas of their brain have been overdeveloped due to the fact that the major stimulus they were receiving when their brain was producing BDNF was the background noise. This further goes on to explain why most children with autism have an IQ of around 70. It has been shown that children who are constantly exposed to ambient noise tend to have lower IQs. So, we can either accept theories based on correlations or those that have actually managed to recreate autistic symptoms in a lab environment?

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

I agree.. But generally children under 2 arent eating/drinking extreme amounts of chemicals, unless they are getting it by proxy through their mother's milk.

Age 2 is when autism is usually diagnosed.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   

I did a thread on those vaccine courts and how I believe the deck is stacked against people who bring cases before those courts.

Govt attorneys defend a govt program, using govt-funded science, before govt judges=thimerosal OK

Originally posted by FortAnthem

Originally posted by endisnighe
If the government is involved in business, who are you going to sue? You cannot sue the government or the business, because they are the same entity.

The reason these lawsuits never get anywhere is because the government has no interest in awarding damages to those harmed by vaccines because the money to pay for those damages will come from the government coffers.

Analysts said the decision dealt a severe blow to the more than 5,300 similar cases pending before the special court, part of the U.S. Court of Federal Claims. In 1986, the federal government created the courts and established a tax-funded “National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program” to pay victims and protect drug companies from liability.

The New American

With the system rigged against us so bad, I'm suprised they even let these cases come to trial.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   

There is MSG in baby formula.

How much of baby's formula is made with GM soy beans?

new topics

top topics

join