It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America is DEAD, But WE Are Still In It TOGETHER

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
YES the Powers-That-Be are in control. They have laid their claim over us all, even long before many of us were even born. This has been a long project in the making. The greedy have infiltrated every organization and government in the country. Behind the scenes they may have control over every power that exists in this world.

They control the very society that we see around us every day, they control what we see when we turn on the TV, even much of what we see when we access the great internet. They have infiltrated and been in control of every single thing we know in this world. From birth to death, they control what we are told and even the resources and information we have access to.

They, TPTB, THE HIDDEN HAND, control every aspect of our pitiful lives, but then again, we have EACH OTHER. Only WE can control racism, human aggression, and the de-humanization of members of OUR society. The price of freedom does not need to be DEATH. Freedom is what we make of it. Freedom is LOVE of each other.

I can't help but notice that the Power-That-Be's greatest weapon against us, is US. All of us, can oppose them by showing one another compassion. Refusing to against each other is the greatest way to oppose THEIR agenda.

The Constitution may only be a piece of toilet paper, used to wipe the back sides of the Elite, but if it gives us hope then so be it. If we so decide to keep cheering for Ron Paul, I will be comforted by the fact that we still have HOPE, and a clear thought of freedom - One that brings it closer to us. Remember, our hopes and dreams can be reality, if we only apply it to our everyday lives.

The only thing that can bring Freedom and Peace to us, is us. Reality truly is what we make of it. I refuse to abandon my hopes and dreams for humanity, just because the Powers-That-Be keep trying to take more power over us. That is THEIR reality. Mine is one of Compassion and Hope. Their rules and definition of society do not apply to me, and does not reflect on how I view reality or how I treat fellow humans.

The rich get richer and the poor? The poor will be with you always.

Oh yeah? I do not consider it to be "poor", when one just refuses to play THEIR games. Rich and poor does not need to apply to us. THEIR definition of "success" is simply the outcome of being a good slave in the Matrix that is THEIR game. Their system.

We are not powerless, although I will agree that aggression and violent "Revolution" will get us nowhere. They are controlling us with negative vibes, negative emotions and terror everywhere we look. We can overcome this with peace and love. It's true that the enemy is US. It is me and you, buying their BS and pushing their agenda of negativity and hatred for us.

Do you really think we are trapped because they say we are? Because we believe we are? We must change our state of mind, we must focus our energies on each other.

The military and law enforcement that would dare to turn against the country and people they swore to protect, are hurting themselves more than anything. They are hurting their families, their country, everything they ever cared about. The Oathkeepers may not mean much to you, or them. But to me it means that many of those sworn to protect, have a conscience. They have compassion. They simply haven't yet learned true compassion for humanity yet - Although my hopes are that they will. Those that are not at peace with humanity, will simply wipe themselves from existence with violence. Those that find violence against others as acceptable will simply cease to exist because they did not have compassion for humanity in their hearts.

They have only "WON" if we believe it in our hearts and submit to them. If we give them our hearts and answer their call for submission; violence and hatred for other humans is what they want. Racism is definitely something they want, and we must give our compassion to fellow humans, and not give it up because the Powers-That-Be demand it. This is how we win.

We, not just America, but most "Western Countries" are a "MELTING POT". And this we can use to our benefit. All people can come together and reject those negativities imposed on us by the greedy, psychopathic monsters in "power".

America as our ancestors knew it is DEAD. But not the love and ideologies that were put into what America was meant to stand for. We are free, because we don't have to submit to the hatred and greed that is pushed on us from all directions. Fear is their weapon. I overcome their wants by knowing that Compassion knows no color. Compassion knows no country or state boundaries. Compassion is the most powerful weapon against the greedy.
They do not have compassion for humanity, and they are trying to kill OURS.

We outnumber them. If we want peace, WE are the ones that must decide this in our hearts, the one thing we can keep them from infiltrating. I am not giving up.

Our dignity is choosing to stick TOGETHER, instead of joining THEM.

This is simply how I choose to deal with those Warmongers. If the opposite of WARMONGER, is peace-loving-hippe, then so be it.

I encourage others to keep COMPASSION for their fellow human-beings at all times, and to project POSITIVE energies to others.

Mods, everyone, sorry if I have upset anyone in this post.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
the Idea Of America is dead, but as long as we all band together as one country we are very much alive

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Well you need all the people to understand each other and bond together, and share positive thoughts and energy. But we live in the 3rd dimentional planet, and everything on this planet must balance out. The chaotic planet will once again be peaceful and calm.

[edit on 19-3-2010 by Shrukin89]

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
The elite's greatest weapon against us is...us? Well, our greatest weapons against the elite will be the elite. Sometime or another, one of the elite will get stabbed in the back. It is human nature to want more power what keeps them from screwing each other over?

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
This is a world where words have failed to express what the people demand, therefore, violence is the answer.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99

"Well, our greatest weapons against the elite will be the elite."

I think there is much to this statement. It`s been a while, but I remember reading that the younger members of the elite are not all for what the older members are up to. They have an understanding like many, that what the older members are trying to do, will in time, fall apart. They understand that one soul can not own or control another soul, let alone thousands of souls. They may be able to blind the masses to what they are doing, but like anyone who is blind, the rest of the senses will kick in to do the job that the eyes once did. All it takes is for a few to see what is going on and then to tell the rest of the world. Then the house of cards that they are trying to build will fall apart.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

I know that there is a certain line drawn amongst the "elite", there being a huge difference between the "Born elite", the ones with the bloodlines. And then there is the "new money." The CEO's, the stock-players and the like.

I do not think that the "new money" has any chance of going against the true born-elites. But I think that they have definitely recruited Bill Gates.

Anyway, I would not count on anybody of any true power to come to our defense when it comes down to it.

Somehow I think the rich are in it for themselves only, and the elites all share a same agenda.

Just my opinion.
I think we ourselves are all we have.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Hi all,

Seems to me, your best interests are being American and living under it's umbrella of Might.

Decoy

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by LostNemesis

Yes our civilization is decaying, but another will rise.

I, for one, intend our next civilization to be considerably longer lasting and more favorable to the rights of individuals.

And more fun!

(I mean it. I'm tired of these so, so, serious governments/societies/cultures. We really need to lighten up.)

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
True, we may be on a downslide. I think we would fare better than most countries if the rug were pulled out from under us. Either way, let whatever is down the line come, we ARE in it all together if we want to be or not.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ganja

Either way, let whatever is down the line come, we ARE in it all together if we want to be or not.

Yes we are, something to keep in mind when those who would try to divide us.

top topics

join