It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kevin Mcpadden 9/11 First Responder Building 7 Overhears Countdown for Demolition

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek
Also how does one random explosion 6-7 hours before collapse do anything?

I guess you'd have to ask a demolition expert, like this guy:

And before you link to some al-Qaeda conspiracy theory page that claims he retracted that statement, let me debunk you in advance:

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Note that both of them characterized the explosion as a rumble, at one point or other. And maybe that's because it was so far down in the basement, likely to weaken the core, that it manifested itself as both a rumble and an explosion?

*snip*

WTC 7, which is what Mcpadden is talking about, DID NOT HAVE A
BASEMENT!

It was built over a Con ED electrical station

The building was constructed over a pre-existing electrical
substation owned by Con Edison. The original plans for the Con Ed Substation included supporting a high-rise building, and the foundation was sized for the planned structure. However, the final design for
WTC 7 had a larger footprint than originally planned

WTC 7 and the electrical substation were supported on caisson foundations. When the substation was constructed in 1967, provision was made for a future office tower by including capacity to carry both the
substation and the weight of a future building. Caissons were also installed in the property adjacent to the substation, for the proposed future building. When WTC 7 was constructed approximately 20 years later,
it was significantly larger than the originally proposed building, and required additional caissons to be installed, as shown in Fig. L–3.
The typical caisson consisted of several components: a 30-in., 36-in., or 42-in. diameter steel casing, a heavy rolled or built-up steel core shape, vertical reinforcing bars, spiral rebar, and concrete fill. At the
base of the caisson core, a pattern of shear studs was placed to help transfer the load from the steel caisson core into the encompassing concrete, from which it passed into the rock. The caissons extended
through the soil, and were socketed (seated) in the bedrock, approximately 60 ft below the surface. There were vertical caissons as well as battered (or sloped) caissons to carry the lateral load. Above the
caissons were heavy grillages composed of built up steel girders. Grillages transferred loads between the building columns and the caissons.

Mod Note: ATTENTION ALL 9/11 POSTERS- FORUM REJUVENATION

[edit on Fri Mar 19 2010 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Crito

Oh, nothing, just a random, everyday explosion. Don't know why the fireman told them to get back because some building in the general vicinity of WTC7 was exploding. Just more people with overactive imaginations I guess.

Do you know what a collapse zone is?

One had been set up around WTC 7 since mid afternoon when it became
apparent that WTC 7 was probably going to collapse

A collapse zone is (at miniumu) 1.5 times height of building WTC 7 was
610 ft

Do the math - everyone had to be evacuated from area of over 900 ft
around WTC 7

That meant everyone

I know at a fire scene when say building is going to collapse not to stand
around it, but withdraw to a safe distance

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Crito

Ah so ONE loud bang heard what, 6 hours prior to collapse is proof of demolitions?

And Danny, poor Danny, I havent heard anything from him AFTER the NIST final report in WTC7, I wonder why??

Did you notice he never heard any explosions either? And he was shown how many videos? One? One video is all he needed?

Huh, too bad that other engineers on scene all saw and knew it was going to come down from the fires and damage alone.

Lets see what actual demolition engineer Brant Blanchard thinks about the WTC:
www.jod911.com...

Also what else he said?

“We were all standing around helpless…we knew full well it was going to collapse. Everyone there knew. You gotta remember there was a lot of confusion and we didn’t know if another plane was coming…but I never heard explosions like demo charges. We knew with the damage to that building and how hot the fire was, that building was gonna go, so we just waited, and a little later it went."

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

I realize we're talking about two different buildings, and two different events, at two different times. But what's to say that in Kevin's case, there weren't explosives planted down below the structure, to take out the steel cores, as you describe? (and you forgot to provide a link)

Really, it's pretty interesting that they both describe a rumble/explosion, even though these events were at different times and at different buildings. But doesn't that just cast even more suspicion that there were explosions set to take out the cores of all three? Funny how the inconsistencies of that day can be so consistent!

[edit on Fri Mar 19th 2010 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crito
Oh, nothing, just a random, everyday explosion. Don't know why the fireman told them to get back because some building in the general vicinity of WTC7 was exploding. Just more people with overactive imaginations I guess.

Rodriguez had other eyewitnesses corroborate his version of events by the way. One of them is at the beginning of this clip.

"I can not understand how people were in 2 World Trade Center on fire in an elevator and the second plane did not hit yet."

[edit on 19-3-2010 by Crito]

Just listened to this and I'm staggered that this hasn't been all over the MSM. If there is a US person who doesn't believe that his countries leaders have slaughtered these people to stage their Terror wars then you deserve to have the likes of Bush as your Slave master. Shame on you USA!

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Well it's seems that if there was a countdown prior to the building collapsing I think that would indicate some kinda controlled demolition

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Actually, as we well know, the area around WTC 7 had been roped off by firemen many hours before the collapse.

No one needed to get "back" since they were already back. So were the firemen themselves. The collapse from the damage was anticipated well in advance which is why the firemen were ordered out of WTC 7 HOURS in advance.

There is no mystery here.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Why, you saying he is lying? Well, then how about let's call him up or email him? Cause I can tell you without even calling he is telling the truth.

Greetings TrueAmerican,

The fantastic story of Kevin McPadden started several years ago.(this video was posted in 2007)
www.youtube.com... and here: rinf.com...

It peaked around this time when he appeared at the LC:FC premier. I was quite intrigued by his claims, although I have to admit, I really never bought any of it. First of all that during this massive black operation there would be:

a. a countdown
b. be transmitted on a non-encrypted walki- talki-
c. A RED CROSS worker would be involved.

Those three things alone should tell someone that Mr. McPadden is not being forthcoming in his story. What is his story?

Let's also look at his story. He states that the Red Cross guy is standing there with his hand over the radio.. why is this red cross guy standing there listening to the countdown and not getting away?

More importantly, why did he change his story:

In the video the op posted McPadden states:

at the 1:01 mark: "He took his hand away and you could hear: 3,2,1"

Now, if you look at his other talk with Alex Jones at the LC premier a few days earlier, he states this:

"But he took his hand off at the last three seconds and he gave this heartfelt look - like just run for your life - because he didn't want to bring it on his conscience - he didn't want to go to his grave with that - and then we had a couple of seconds to put our heads together,"

This goes back further. As you can see, he was interviewed by FOX news in 2006:

Kevin McPadden, a former Air Force medic, said his rescue and recovery work in the days after the Sept. 11, 2001, left him struggling with depression and anger.

"Every day is a challenge," he said. "I really don't feel alive. I'm a very bitter man."

www.foxnews.com...

Here he is in Sept 2006 on a radio interview:
Starts at 46 min mark

kpfa.org...

Not a single mention of a countdown...a pulsing radio...nothing.

Now, in an interview in October 2007, found here:
mp3.wtprn.com...

Mr. McPadden states that he got the impression that if he kept asking questions that day, he was gonna "end up in the pile" himself, "go missing".

You guys can take a peak at this information and draw your own conclusions.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   

When was it made?
Who Made it?
Why is it being show just Now?

It seems as if he is repeating EXACTLY what all the Truth Mongers
want to hear. Made sure he got in "It wasn't compression, like boom
boom boom, it was more like ka-boom boom boom".

It doesn't mention the persons background was, but would a
ordinary person use the word Compression.

It could not have been made in the moment, as the conspiracy theory
wasn't born yet so why would say what it wasn't. It could only have been made after.

It just smells a bit for me.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
How boring this 9/11 has got...
I think more people needs to undestand that there is no greater crime in history that has been prooven, its useless to find yet another witness or yet another proof.
The problem is that the guilty ones are the masters, and those masters has a LOT of power ..these masters has also followers that would go very far to defend them criminals.

9/11 has one only solution...ARMED REVOLUTION! And it has to start in the US for us european to follow.
There is no point in gathering more evidence! Arguing wether its this or that way..WE KNOW ALLREADY... JUST CHOOSE SIDE and live with it
This has gotten far far away from being a question of "who did it why and how" this is a question of JUSTICE, its about the world we live in..we got screewed once again, like many times before and they will do it again and they will NOT pay for it...untill we say enough and start to kick some butts.
Like 100% of all revolutions, the PEOPLE needs to get to the point where there is nothing left to loose...
So the solution; let the policemen, let the firemen, the meds the relatives the ,ARMY...the american people choose side once and for all and go for justice!

One last thing; you might think you are divided, that this issue is up to discussion..that is only an illusion! The american people stand united on this..like 70-85% KNOW something is wrong with this. YOU ARE ALLREADY IN MAJORITY AND UNITED!!!
[edit on 20-3-2010 by gusan]

[edit on 20-3-2010 by gusan]

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Very interesting video. He does not appear to be deceptive and there is corroboration from Operating Engineers who were in the buildings on that day. I have pasted the link to the archived article from "The Chief Engineer" magazine that details the heroic accounts of surviving professional Engineers and Operators who were working the complex that sad day. Its a long article so read it carefully and let the profound implications of what they have to say, sink in.

www.chiefengineer.org...

Regards,

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
9/11 has its own "ADL" and they do work hard..
Down with the tyra...yeah you know what i mean...call me communist go ahead...its all ADL-9/11 working hard.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedman

One this is from several years back, 2007 I believe.

Two McPadden is a nut who like Willie Rodriquez keeps changing and
embellishing his story with all sort of lurid details

the only changes in their stories...are the way they are edited by...CNN, FOX, BBC...

look at Barry Jennings...he never changed his story.....media did

his claim of explosions in 7 occur BEFORE ANY tower fell...and he is VERY clear of that time line.

Then we have FDNY A. Rivera, who went in with a crew to evacuate WTC3, The Marriott Hotel, just after 2nd impact.

He witnesses and experiences large concussive blasts that ..."blows doors off at them, ...toss them around the hallway...shaking the building".
So they decide to evacuate themselves because of ALL the explosions, only to get down to the 4th floor, where they discover, the remaining stairways are missing....stairs they just went up moments earlier.
Now...this is the FIRST 3 flights of stairs...NOT the LAST 3 flights of stairs....

so now...think about it....
what is going to cause that to happen?
maybe something falling from the towers...NOT... for falling debris would HAVE to go through the ENTIRE stairway in order to affect the FIRST 3 flights...that did not happen.
His timeline continues, as he rescues others caught up in these explosions.
and testifies to these occuring on pages 4, 5, and 6.

on page 7...is when he describes the FIRST tower falling...

on page 9 he describes the second tower falling...

sourc e for A. Rivera FDNY

enough said

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
It's obvious that 911 is not what the gov. says it was. It really irks me that no one will prosecute anyone in the Bush administration for this crime. Let's face it's obvious from the overwhelming evidence on the net and everywhere else that something is rotten in the state of Denmark (US). It's all so bogus (the 911 commisions stories) what is most devastating is that the #astards who orchestrated 911 will never see the inside of a courtroom (Cheney,Rumsfeld, Bush and more) I don't think they will ever have to face justice. Which is disgusting.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ablue07

Still think there is a diference between the Bush administration and todays government? Why cause the guy is black and 100% of attention is going to wether he is american or whatever or the health care issue?
Same people man, same power same "justice" same "freedom" NOBODY will ever be prosecuted by any government unless the united people of america throw them out...just like the united people of cuba kicked Batista. Exactly the same situation if you ignore how things in cuba have developed thrue the decades. You dont have to call yourself any "ism" name to kick the guilty ones in the butt..reds, yellows conservatives democratic ALL KNOW about the crime.
Let "them" separate you all in different "ism" and you get screewed for ever man...for ever!

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by jthomas

Actually, as we well know, the area around WTC 7 had been roped off by firemen many hours before the collapse.

No one needed to get "back" since they were already back. So were the firemen themselves. The collapse from the damage was anticipated well in advance which is why the firemen were ordered out of WTC 7 HOURS in advance.

There is no mystery here.

only the mystery of WHO...from the City, communicated to the FDNY that there would be a collapse of 7...

maybe the same...who held the FDNY transcripts till a 2 year court battle FORCED to release them.....maybe the SAME who 'BLACKED PUT' with magic marker, sometimes half pages of witnessed events by the FDNY

now.....what and WHY would they have to do that....it's just an office fire.....why HIDE what the FDNY was experiencing?

there is NO classified risk in security....right?

...it's JUST an office fire....did some of the hijackers...escape?

is that why they HID testimony

sourc e

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Can we all not agree that this building collapsing is at least strange? It didn't get hit by any planes, and there were just a couple really small fires, so why did it fall? Despite what eye witnesses say, it at the very least looks fishy. And the fact that we still haven't had a legitimate answer from the gov't about why it fell makes it just look more suspicious. I don't understand why people argue and really nitpick down to the letters of an eye witness' testimony, when we ourselves can see that something strange happened. At least that is something we can agree on. I for one had a big question mark over my head when I saw it collapse on tv that day.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ablue07

Overwhelming Evidence, Please, Come On, Please

If anything the evidence is Underwhelming. The Evidence is about as
real as Powels Powerpoint Presentation. It's bad enough the governerment
manufactured evidence to Invade Iraq, but when Truthers
start to misrepresent,distort, manufacture testimonies in order to sell
books it's just too much.

The Net is just full of scams, hoaxs, that to believe everything you see
and read on the Net is crazy.

new topics