It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant shark's image projected

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solar.Absolution
Awesome!! Big 'ol S&F! Something tells me that this is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to this technology. I'm sure there is a lab somewhere out there that can project images that would make these look like 8-bit N.E.S. games.

Haha

Yes, Water technology is always the TIP of the ICEBERG..

8]

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by 911stinks
Well, the technology is secret, so of course they are going to try to throw us off the trail.

Lmao..

"Im right, you are wrong.."

*reiteration of facts*

"Ok well then... Obviously they would lie to us then!!"

I just rolled my third eye, and it made me see into the future... oO

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by HappilyEverAfter

Rainbows ?

A rainbow is an optical and meteorological phenomenon that causes a spectrum of light to appear in the sky when the Sun shines onto droplets of moisture in the Earth's atmosphere.

Droplets.. not vapor.

I think this is where some people are becoming confused.

And others are just getting sexed up that this is new technology that gives credibility to the 911 hoax hoax.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ucalien
...99...98...97...96... countdown to US military start to use this technology to make up fake tsunamis in the coastal countries they plan invade... Lets just watch...

That would work because it's just so well considered.

No, really.. I wish I'd thought of it.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by wayaboveitall
Yes Indeed, are not rainbows light refracting water vapour? Good question.

en.wikipedia.org...

Wiki says 'droplets' but dosent into droplet size, aka how small a droplet
might be acceptably called 'vapour'. How small are the droplets in steam?
Images could feasably be projected on steam no?

Water vapor is water in its gaseous state-instead of liquid or solid (ice). Water vapor is totally invisible. If you see a cloud, fog, or mist, these are all liquid water, not water vapor.

www.weatherquestions.com...

Droplets implies liquid. Not vapor.

Steam is when the vapor is condensing back into liquid, and that is what you see.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
It's late- and I am off to bed... but has Anyone ever read Tom Swift? The old books? There was one book about a 'holojector' (I think that's what it was called)- and the youtube offering brought this to mind... Basically, he invented a holoprojector using the atmosphere as a screen, had sound- the whole 9 yards. To be honest- I have wondered on and off if the author of those books might have known more than the average bear......

Or It's late, and I should be sleeping.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
well thats a great show

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Wow !

Thanks for that OP. Naturally we can see the difference between projected images v. reality. At least in this part of Human evolution.

Gosh, imagine what some folks say, and may be true?, That EBEs are Us, (eg as, Ret. Sgt. Jim Penniston, believes), who have travelled back to our time from the future?

Decoy

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   
That is one of the most amazing things I have ever seen. Too bad there's nothing like those holograms to explain that floating pyramid in Russia a couple months ago.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by dieseldave
That is one of the most amazing things I have ever seen. Too bad there's nothing like those holograms

thats where it ends.. They're not holograms.

Criminy.. oO

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Just imagine if your energy signature could be tracked. Residual energy signatures do disapate but just imagine if they could trace and reconstruct
signature patterns and disapation. Too bad they would never use this technology for anything useful like solving true crime. Reasoning being its too expensive but the whole time they dismiss it because of expense reasons they own the patients and only allow certain contractors to access these plans.

Actual production cost for patients are always coveted by private contractors.
Reasons like this and lack of cooperation in the development fields are the very reason China will be laughing at us for generations. Way to drop the ball on the Anti-gravity patient China is already creating reverse technology applications for.

Rofl while the United States Navy sits on their ships with their thumbs up their butts thinking their hot # with only one gravity cannon that is functioning.

Haha salior jokes on you. But seriously WTF goverment!

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Yes, but what are clouds made of? Hmmm.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Condensed water vapor...droplets of liquid water.
en.wikipedia.org...

So could you project an image onto a cloud? Sure, why not? But it isn't a hologram and it isn't going to fool many people.

[edit on 3/20/2010 by Phage]

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Nothing new. The US military use the same technology but have advanced it alot further than mere light shows. S&M, or Smoke & Mirrors is a holographic image projected into the sky over enemy territory in order to gain the enemies attention. In turn making the enemy fire at the hostel ghost, Then once out of ammo the military sends in the real thing.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Perhaps not, but in the context of a theorised 'project bluebeam' type scenario, it would probably be enough.

Imagine the scene. Fighters roaring around the sky, unseen high altitude aircraft equipped with energy weaponry and convention HiEx ordnance, picking out ground targets, creating blind panic among the populous.

Couple that with the view from some quarters, that Chemtrails (as opposed to Contrails) may be the 'canvas' to literally paint the lie upon (as they rapidly spread and create a uniform blanket over a vast area), and you are not going to get many people standing still or looking up long enough to determine if these 'alien craft' are an illusion or an unearthly, ethereal space craft attacking the earth.

Pure speculation of course, but then isn't almost everything around here?

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I have seen the concept in real-life, the illusion behind the theory is far more compelling when witnessed first hand.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join