It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aftermath: Unanswered Questions About 9/11 (Full Video)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
9-11, 7-7, 26-11, haiti, chile, what next ?
It could be Iran-Israel war intended to spiral out of control !

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Even the sinking of titanic was engineered!

They released a novel 2 years before it sank with the same name !

It was deliberately rammed into an iceberg by the rockefeller camp
while targeting business families from their rival groups !

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Hello, great documentary, thanks for bringing it out

For anyone outside of US/Canada you can

watch it here

[edit on 21-3-2010 by dimburg]

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Antoniw
nice info i wonder when the truth about 911 will come out

it will never come out...it's been 9 years, all the people that had some insight have been intimidated, had their life threatened, or have been killed.
this isn't a movie where the good guy wins...this is real life where the wealthy and powerful win, as they mostly have throughout history.
we live in a loosely controlled enviornment of fear, with brief periods of content, so as to manage the populace effectively.
if you keep your mouth shut, and your actions private, you can live a fairly reasonable life. if you try and upset the wealthy and powerful, you and your family will suffer...it's that simple.

and that is the "REAL TRUTH"

[edit on 21-3-2010 by jimmyx]

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Good, reasoned summary of the main issues; but it is not quite up to date. Not sure when it was made, but it stops with the Bush admin and doesn't take up the issues of this all being ignored by the current admin (Obama's).

I think America does not have the stomach for seriously challenging it's government and the money men behind it.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Valorian

You know, either they want to inform the public or they don't.

They want to make up their bloody minds! Profit or information.

Truth or bank balance.

The money has already been spent to make the thing, streaming it to the US and Canada, but not anywhere else makes no sense, unless they want to cash in in DVD sales from everyone but the US and Canada!

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Probably first time in history that Jews and Muslims working
together to perform a terrorist act. However, the jihadist probably
had no idea, the Jews were working an angle.

Jews and Muslims not working together is a MYTH.

About the time of the "7 day war", I was working for Union Carbide. My job was to setup and run a shrimp business in India.

We chartered some shrimp trawlers form a Joint venture of the Sheik of Kuwait and a US Shrimping industrialist in the US. The name of the US Shrimp guy was Irving Farber. Irving had a Jewish name, looked Jewish, talked Jewish, was as Jewish as anyone can be. He went in and out of Kuwait like he owned the place -- at a time in history where the common word for the masses was JEWS AREN'T ALLOWED ANYWHERE NEAR KUWAIT.

The management of Hatred is a wonderful thing for those who run the World.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   

A couple of good points from this video:

* any US citizen can be named an Enemy Combatant, and can be locked up forever without charges being filed.

* Martin Luther King Jr., if he was alive today, would be named a Domestic Terrorist, and would be locked up.

* Conquest never, EVER, worked for a nation. Ever. And if that's not what we're doing now, I don't know what is...

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

Hi Guys.
So you think the 9/11 really happened, or was it only an illusion or parallel reality. As for me it never happened. all presumed dead are living and well in another parallel reality.

I was only 25 miles from the towers and saw it on TV.
Ok Im a Pilot as well as an engineer. The following cannot happen
1. Aeroplanes made of Aluminium alloy cannot enter a building wing tips and tail tips entering as if a knife thru butter.
2. The buildings cannot come down the way they did.
3. Did you not notice the rubble left behind by the towers was only tiny. Supposedly, these towers had enough concrete to pave a five lane highway to the moon.

Okay whichever group was responsible for this illusion, wanted to say Hey!! Remember we have billions of years ahed technology with us and are consequently unstoppable. Does NWO sound familiar.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by savvys84
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

Hi Guys.
So you think the 9/11 really happened, or was it only an illusion or parallel reality. As for me it never happened. all presumed dead are living and well in another parallel reality.

I was only 25 miles from the towers and saw it on TV.
Ok Im a Pilot as well as an engineer. The following cannot happen
1. Aeroplanes made of Aluminium alloy cannot enter a building wing tips and tail tips entering as if a knife thru butter.
2. The buildings cannot come down the way they did.
3. Did you not notice the rubble left behind by the towers was only tiny. Supposedly, these towers had enough concrete to pave a five lane highway to the moon.

Okay whichever group was responsible for this illusion, wanted to say Hey!! Remember we have billions of years ahed technology with us and are consequently unstoppable. Does NWO sound familiar.

Cheers

You couldn't be more right. What "happened" couldn't have happened. It did happen, and all signs point to an "act of GOD". The perfect implosions at free fall speeds and all the other things which break the laws of physics were Acts of God.

The real miracle is that all you engineers and technical people have been duped by one of the two "stories" --- the OS story and the "Demolition" story.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   
it was very intresting this video and leaves me with some questions of my own

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   
This was a very good documentary and lists all the basics very well. Of course it is only showing what was relevant soon after 911. It would be a good start for further programs. I personally do not buy into most of the 911 conspiracies. I do believe that flight 93 was shot down at the same time as the "civilian - cockpit entry team" were trying to get flight controls back from the hijackers. The "conveniently" missing last seconds of the cockpit voice recording would of most likely confirmation this. I believe 911 was a strike that the Clinton Administration made happen, because of their purposeful suppression of the TWA Flight 800 Islamic terror attack. The new tactic - use multiple planes so the US government can not cover up their Fatwa with the free-world.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Doc Velocity

in stating he has no proof of these things, you also condemn yourself...

you have no proof either.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Velocity
Any professional demolitions expert can tell you that it would take MONTHS of intensive on-site preparation and wiring to bring down EVEN ONE of the towers, and such preparation could never be accomplished without first evacuating the building, tearing out walls, floors and ceilings, and having a full demolitions crew on-site every day.

No it wouldn't, didn't you hear that they don't have to use explosives or prepare buildings for demo anymore?

Since 9-11, and the newly discovered physics, it has been established that buildings can simply demo themselves if you set them on fire.

Joking aside I think you're wrong, have you ever been in a big high rise office building? It's like a small town, you don't know who everyone is, maintenance is always being done somewhere in the building. They could have roped off whole floors under the pretense they were painting, or installing computer/communication equipment. It could have taken months, or even years. They wouldn't have to change any structural components, that is only done to ease demolition it's not a necessity.

It's not as hard as you seem to think, or maybe you don't think and just copy what you've read that seems to support what you want to believe?

[edit on 4/11/2010 by ANOK]

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Internet Explorer

www.youtube.com...
Watch this video. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm. And why are we not allowed to post comments on it either?

<< 1  2  3   >>

join