It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aftermath: Unanswered Questions About 9/11 (Full Video)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

I'm in the UK but you can find this on Google Video...

I have to say it's not holding my attention, and looking at Arbitrageur's list of the unanswered questions doesn't make me want to go on. Maybe it's cool for people who might need some persuasion that there's something fishy about 9/11, but I'm finding it a bit content-thin compared to, say, "Core of Corruption" or the Webster Tarpley lecture, "9/11 - key to preventing world war III".

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by 7minds

great post ... terrorists are an illusion, they dont exist

what exists is people trying to defend their family

[edit on 19-3-2010 by Faiol]

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by rich23

I'm finding it a bit content-thin compared to, say, "Core of Corruption" or the Webster Tarpley lecture, "9/11 - key to preventing world war III".

I haven't watched this video yet, but Core of Corruption is outstanding.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

Core Of Corruption is also on our ATS Media Portal.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Hey all,

Here's what my take is. You elect them, you can change them on the next election.
It seems to me, those Senators and Congressman serving term after term after term, might not always be to your State's liking, and especially the People within it.

You need to ask them before you vote. And demand answers--first , before casting your vote.

U.S. Presidential stuff is the same trail. Study the Constitution, is there an out (Pres-released of Command) through majority for Presidents who use the laws (Unconstitutionally) for the Illuminati (One World Government) agenda? Hey--it's a real deal statement.

It doesn't matter that you understand the Illuminati Agenda, just follow the heavy-guy w/glasses recent history. (Kissinger). Learn what he got away with (F...) and his recent statements publicly re NWO.

Watch the latest Rome Exorcist Priest (March 2010) and what he has to say about top Rome Catholic Brass and being of...

I feel, everything needs to be asked, then pronounced, by any electable candidate ---------------- FIRST.

One world order, just might be total protection against nuclear annihilation? It also sit's within depopulation by 4-5 billion too.

Decoy

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
To my sensibilities, the video is a compilation of interview segments from people somewhere in the timeframe of the GW Bush administration #1,
there are later excerpts that speak of approximately 30 states which want to recind the PatriotAct...

There is nothing 'New' about the information being presented, its all been hashed over in many, many forums including ATS...

Question, did anyone continue watching the video even after the promoted material was finished?
well, there's 6 segments (of 16) dealing with the polar shift/ 2012 / iceAge-v-GW made in 2009 (march 30th?)
and something to do with an Aether-Energy band or zone, concentrated along the Galactic Equator's plane which is whats causing all the geophysical strangeness going on here on Earth and indeed the whole solar-system

i am going to try & find the complete series on youtube & just see where it ends/concludes

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Is there anything else to be said at this point? It seems like every line of the official story have already been questioned time and time again. Anybody who objectively looks at both sides usually sees the light and realizes the official story is a joke, do any more movies need to be made?

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
This was one documentary that believers of the OS will not be able to debunk. The unanswered questions surrounding the event of 9/11 are the most glaring. And when there are unanswered questions that are covered up, there is a conspiracy to keep the questions from ever being brought into the public arena.

S&F great documentary.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
This is a great edition to ATS portal -- I was a regular poster on gnn.tv... and had a couple blogs there -- launching my internet first forum post with this expose I did just after finishing my masters degree:

nonduality.com... -- the Actual Matrix Plan.

It's unfortunate GNN was disappeared -- not even archived -- apparently it was a combination of no money coming into the website and also threat of lawsuits since GNN consistently posted radical political analysis from numerous activists.

Anyway it was a very cool project -- a continuation of the founder's activist parents -- www.foodfirst.org... founders among other projects.

[edit on 19-3-2010 by drew hempel]

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

BUT this film is a good start for people who are not way ahead. Especially since it's newer, other documentaries age and lose the interest of people who are just becoming interested in this conspiracy. They will be drawn in by newer films as they continue to be made because they will feel it gives them a way of jumping into a new conversation based on the film, instead of just jumping into a nine year discussion they may not have known was taking place until recently, where everyone else is ahead and bored with old topics.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
In the UK we have a long history with terror tactics and in the past were always told to react in any other way other than to carry on gives the terrorsits victory. Yet since 911 we seem only too willing to give away our freedoms.

What changed?

Seems to me we really need to identify who the real terrorists are and a bearded man in a cave screaming akaba does not fit the profile.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

---

Wow.
In Canada, we're still waiting for the perceived terrorist blow. Mayhaps Britain and the U.S. pressures on the dudes have helped our huge area, small population -- Nation, avoid the kinds of executed plots that came down upon our friends, such as UK and USA..

Once Harper's elected-out of Office, I'm sure Canada will work with our American and British friends and leave China oiling agreements with Harper and Alberta Premier-- ALONE..

Kind of things where NWO becomes more close than more far?

Decoy

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   

s & f

A fair 9/11 gateway-documentary for those friends and family that just don't have time for such things. 32 minutes is not too long, and it's without the shock and awe of a Loose Change or Core of Corruption. Perfect for those suffering from cognitive dissonance. Excluding Alex Jones, those folks are pretty credible, and I can't imagine any of them having much to gain with the stance they are taking.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
With all due respect I applaud the staff for trying to bring the info to our attention, however when the film is started out by George Soros(sp?), the man who single handedly destroys countries, I must decline. The fact that this clown talks about the Declaration of Independence and the freedom of speech,as well as the Constitution is laughable at best. He has at every step looked to disable and destroy this nation as well as others at his own gain. If there was EVER an NWO or a shill for them this clown is. I know it would seem ignorant to overlook info because of it's opening or intro but there it is. I may be ignorant in some minds but those whom televise Soros' garbage and claim it is in support of the American ideal are foolish and far more ignorant.

Edit: atrocious spelling errors

[edit on 19-3-2010 by djvexd]

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Psycontagious

That was probably one of the most succinct and best points made in this video. It doesn't just come down to freedom and prosperity and democracy, it has much to do with our foreign policy making them angry. Canada must enjoy MORE freedom because they don't have to spend trillions on policing the world, sending their sons into battle. The terrorists should be more jealous of them, instead they attack the U.S.

I was extremely impressed with his analogy, something new that I've never heard before. This video is great, it doesn't really go way "out there" but gives the viewer serious financial, economic, and political reasons to question the official story of 9/11. I kept thinking Alex Jones would bring up gulf of Tonkin, his list was so long he didn't have time to even bring up THAT.

9/11 is not only about engineering, you really have to follow the money and look at history to realize that at best as far as the US gov is concerned this was just another pearl harbor, blatant neglect.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Great video
I always said it was about taken control of the world energy sources, oil.

Why not we sold out everything else. We are not done yet, Iran is next on the list, and if I am right, they are the fifth largest oil-producing nation in the world.

There is no doubt in my mind that Dick Chenney was behind the false flag operation of 911 and a few insiders in the Bush administration and a handful of experts in our military.

They got their Pearl Harbor of shock and ah, and with that these men pass unconstitutional laws against the American people and used our media to sell their propaganda to the world.
This event gave the military the excuses to forces our government to grant them billions of dollars to expand.
This event gave our government the excuses to expand, like Home Land Security.

And from what, a lie.

Not to mention it open the door for American Oil Companies to set up shop in a country that would not allow them in the first places.

Anyone who really wants to know the truth to who was behind 911 needs to only follow the money, it is that easy.

If 911 is not unraveled soon, and the real culprits held accountable, then we will lose this great county to a whole new breed of corrupted criminals whose cartels are in many parts of our government and military branches.

I have notices there are no accountabilities in the highest parts of our government or military.

Without any accountability in our government, we have no government. I think we all can agree to that.

Cheers

[edit on 19-3-2010 by impressme]

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join