It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great triangle pics !!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
some great pics of a triangle ufo in S. carolina:

And here is the article with full size pics: UFO Case book triangle pics

enjoy !

AG

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
No slam intended but I think those pics look really fake. The lights are wrong for one thing and the edges looked too sharp for me.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
~Good Find~

from your link....

On March 16, 2010... I saw a bright red light coming from a distance. I thought that maybe an airline plane was on fire, and grabbed my camera. Instead, it was a large triangle plane with a very bright, red strobe in the center of it, (almost like it was on fire). It seemed to be climbing in altitude. By the time I went

Well it's new and those are...QUALITY pics...

Who knows? TR3B ??

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by damwel
No slam intended but I think those pics look really fake. The lights are wrong for one thing and the edges looked too sharp for me.

I was just about to agree 100%, and then I copied the pictures, opened them w/ a image editor, kept one on the bottom, then reduced the transparency on the top one, and then overlaid the first one.

I did this because the triangle looked identical in size and look to me. Meaning I thought it was a shabby attempt at cut and paste. After doing the what I described, there is a shape or angle difference between the 2. Now I do know that doesn't mean it still isn't fake, but at least that aspect was cleared up for me. Real or not? IDK, but the edges are very sharp.... Something to think about - If more than 1 person got some pics, that would help the original cause of these images.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I don't think this is definitely a fake but I'm no expert on digital imaging. On the first image, has anyone noticed a kind of line, distorting the left hand side of the 'craft' if you zoom in?

Maybe someone who knows about digital manipulation could comment on this.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
It kinda looks like a plane to me.

My father works at the Lockheed Martin in greenville so maybe it's related to that.

I wish I didn't know about the Lockheed Martin in Greenville so I could be excited about a UFO being close to where I live but this does look like a plane.

edited to add:

After seeing its a recent thing I can ask my dad about it directly. I will show him this story when he gets home tonight.

I am not sure if he is told to keep things like this secret or not though or to cover for it but wish me luck!

edited again to add:

Yay! This newbie can help with something!

[edit on 19-3-2010 by EminenceofAeon]

[edit on 19-3-2010 by EminenceofAeon]

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Good timing to catch the "strobe" on in both images.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Cloud placement is too different for this to be 2 shots taken within seconds of each other (as are the light levels).

I'm calling for hoax and the death penalty to the claimant for wasting time here.

Tell them their daddy actually got that clown on a horse coming for their birthday next year and I'm sure they'll just tilt their head to the side and say 'Aw shucks'.

-m0r

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Ah, so the concensus is that these pictures themselves are fake?

If somebody could check the exif data of them and see photoshop input I won't bother mentioning this to my dad.

Er nvm... It's not often his daughter comes to him about his work ... I will just show him the pictures and see if he recognizes the 'craft'.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
In all fairness, note that the light's brightness is different in the two pictures.
(EDIT: I meant the strobe lights on the plane)

I wonder how fast it's traveling and how fast the snaps were. Seems to me if it's that' low in the sky, there would be a least a bit of blur.

But I too think if it's real then it's likely a military plane of some sort.

[edit on 19-3-2010 by ATSdelurker]

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Funny
I thought you would chime in on this Phage.
This is exactly the same type that I seen in 97.
No doubt about it

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I believe those are fake. The resolution of the triangles and the lights in particular appears different to the rest of the photo. Whoever said it looks like a plane, though....I can't see it.

[edit on 19-3-2010 by ShadowArcher]

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by m0r1arty
Cloud placement is too different for this to be 2 shots taken within seconds of each other (as are the light levels).

I'm going to disagree with this one. The clouds seem the same to me but the second picture was obviously taken at another angle (more angling up) to catch the plane in the shot. The lighting is darker in the second picture because the porch cover is blocking more of the light when pointing upward while still under the porch.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by foremanator

The fake type or the fictional type?

This is not a real photograph of a flying object foremantor - and whilst I would like to believe you experienced something in the past which made you think that it's a similar 'ship'; it was not this particular one.

This is a fake and please make no bones about it.

-m0r

EDIT: I seem to gave missed ATSdelurker's post.

It was sunset, that particular angle of the camera within a few seconds wouldn't have made that much of a difference - I know, I take shots at sunset all the time. The light was flooding into the porch, not coming down upon it.

[edit on 19/3/2010 by m0r1arty]

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
In all fairness guy's..this don't look fake to me,but I have been wrong before.If it is a fake,it's certainly a good one.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   

I'm calling for hoax and the death penalty to the claimant for wasting time here.

Right on Buddy!!

Busted!!

Korg.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by foremanator

Originally posted by Phage

Funny
I thought you would chime in on this Phage.
This is exactly the same type that I seen in 97.
No doubt about it

Your corroboration adds more believability than anything else.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I can't quite put my finger on what is wrong with these. The resolution? The sharpness of the triangles? I don't know, but they just look fake. Perhaps I'm wrong, but either way I really wish people would not keep making up UFO stories and faking pictures; it really does not help the case of the UFO believers and serves only to give credit to the skeptics.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   

This is not a real photograph of a flying object foremantor - and whilst I would like to believe you experienced something in the past which made you think that it's a similar 'ship'; it was not this particular one.

-m0r

EDIT: I seem to gave missed ATSdelurker's post.

It was sunset, that particular angle of the camera within a few seconds wouldn't have made that much of a difference - I know, I take shots at sunset all the time. The light was flooding into the porch, not coming down upon it.

[edit on 19/3/2010 by m0r1arty]

Please enlighten my gullible mind and prove me wrong(not fighting words,lol)

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   

-m0r

It doesn't matter whether the photo is real or fake.
I am just saying, its exactly the same as what I saw up close, minus a white light on each corner.
If its "fake" the faker just happens to fake something that I and many other people have witnessed.
In my view that makes the photo credible to me.
U.F.O'S aren't real because there are no good photos
This photo is obviously fake because its to good.....wtf?
I am so tired of you dissinfo GOOFS

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join