It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tea Party & The Circus ~ Must See Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
This video was produced by some journalism students, and is, well, obviously pushing the agenda of those favoring the bill.

HOWEVER, please take the time to watch this, as you will see some startling examples of intelligence on the Tea Party side..

Frankly I'm done with either side...Idiocracy is fast approaching.

(skip to 4:29 for gold)

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I am still in awe of how the republicans have high jacked a non partisan anti income tax/anti federal reserve/pro freedom movement, and turned it into nothing more than a bash Obama/democrats , and fight the "symptoms" movement.

but again we all saw this coming and this course of events was predicted by many of us early on. so its not much of a surprise, its just amazing that the people falling for it cant see it for what it is.

[edit on 19-3-2010 by C0le]

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Its videos like this that turn it into a republican vs. democrat bash fest.

I could take a video camera and interview a pile of college professors and get the same kind of nonsense.

Both sides have a vested interest in keeping this between the republicans and democrats. Neither of them wants to confront the reality that they both want a fascist state.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Lol this is funny/propaganda.

Taking sides is like taking candy from a baby. Try something a little more challanging.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

Exactly
Reality is that they are all the SAME. The left-right deal keeps us divided and focused on the wrong issues...

It was good for a laugh though.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
That's really all you have to do to win an argument against most people who are against this bill...just ask them a question...they take care of the rest.

I have 3 words for you...."That" "was" "a" "great" "video"....oh wait...that's 5 words

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Insofar as the movement is concerend, (leaving the bill aside for a moment) the idea of controlling your opposition by installing a leader of your choice is clearly the reason the movement has dgerenated.

Of course, the media is quite complicit, frankly they don't cover it unless they can make people emotionally responsive to the piece.

Interestingly, as was pointed out, some citizens can't be so easily tarnished by the showbiz folks...

That's why the professional politicos get involved... to make sure the tarnish sticks.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
Of course, the media is quite complicit, frankly they don't cover it unless they can make people emotionally responsive to the piece.

This is true for both sides.

MSM is a tool to keep us occupied.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
"Tort reform, Tort reform, Tort reform." They have no idea they are regurgitating sound bites they hear on the news. I hate to say it but Tort reform only benefits large corporations. A private doctor can still be held liable for up to $250,000 in punitive damages. That is a crap ton of money for a private doctor to pay...but a large hospital can pay that amount without blinking and continue on with corrupt practices. "Tort Reform" puts private individuals out of business and large corporations gobble up the business. "Tort Reform" makes it incredibly expensive for a private doctor to afford insurance and charge reasonable rates.

I don't get any tort reform. The average citizen gets no protection from lawsuits. Tort reform is government regulation. Why don't these Republicans see they are being used by big corporations to protect themselves, under the guise of individual freedom?

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Yeah, an it would be easy to make the interviewer look like a dumbass too. This is old, when was the last time anyone was walking in DC with only shirtsleeves?
I like constructive criticism and find it useful, this guy in neither funny nor informative, what's his point?

top topics

join