It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orly Taitz Confirmed Qualified to Run for CA SoS!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
rawstory.com...

The Orange County registrar has confirmed that Orly Taitz -- the de facto leader of the "birther" movement trying to prove President Obama wasn't born in the United States -- has qualified to run for secretary of state. And her main opponent is a man who has only ever voted once.

Taitz' move appears to be related to her campaign to have Obama disqualified as president. Secretaries of state are responsible for elections.

Well how about that? Anyone in CA want to know for sure if Obama is a natural born citizen or not? Well, looks like Orly is your best chance in hell of that, seeing as all the lawsuits filed against Obama have pretty much gone nowhere so far on the issue.

This issue may cross some partisan boundaries at the voting box. Those sensing deception, or at minimum, a coverup- due to the insane secrecy of Obama with so many of his records- may well just decide to put her in office.

But I believe that even in the position of Secretary of State, she will be stonewalled in some way by either the Justice Department or the Supreme Court from ever even getting close to having the records released. After all, the paper document was supposedly burned and lost in a fire.

But gotta hand it to this woman, it won't be for lack of trying!

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
You are correct, she really is bull dogging this thing! Seems, not only that she doesn't think BHO is qualified for POTUS but she also doesn't think her opponent is qualified to run either...

But Obama isn't the only politician Taitz is challenging on the grounds of eligibility. She is using the same tactic against her Republican primary opponent for secretary of state, Damon Dunn. Taitz filed a criminal complaint against Dunn, claiming he is ineligible to run in the GOP primary because he hasn't been registered as a Republican long enough.

Taitz asserted that Dunn "is really a Democrat trying to fraudulently run on a Republican ticket in order to prevent a Bona fide [sic] Republican from running against a Democrat."

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
this is so awesome.

i hope she wins.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Good grief.

This woman is SERIOUSLY batsh1t crazy.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by whateverpedia
Good grief.

Why? Just because she senses that something is very wrong with all of Obama's secrecy, and is ready to go up against a system which appears to really be the crazy one in thinking that they can continually tell us how it's going to be? And shove it down our throats, despite reasonable suspicion that he may be lying?

Problem is, by the time she is able to prove anything, even if she could, Obama's 4 years will be up. And his mission to totally distract the population by tying up the media with the healthcare issue- allowing the MIC to continue its rape of the American people, and pillaging of foreign countries, for those 4 years- will be complete.

You didn't think the healthcare issue really mattered to him did you?

It's all a front for the real issues. Yeah, even his cancellation of his visits to foreign countries to be present for the healthcare vote on Sunday- gotta make it seem like it matters. There's too much money to make in the meantime with no bid contracts, weapons procurement, and advancement of NWO agenda. And as usual, the people of all the countries involved pay the price with blood and money.

One day though, we're going to do more than complain. You watch.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I have one question.

Has she provided her birth certificate for all of California to see?

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Berserker01
I have one question.

Has she provided her birth certificate for all of California to see?

I'll bet she has to in order to hold an office of public trust. Unlike the President of the United States, of course.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

Good grief.

Why?

Because I have seen her being interviewed on both left and right leaning media.

I repeat SERIOUSLY batsh1t crazy.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Good grief.

Too Funny!

Crazy enough to be in politics!!

In politics, there are no sanity restrictions. We all know that!

I hope she wins. Then there will be no debate regarding her credentials or authority. Let her go through the vetting process in CA. S@#$ Floats! and Orly just may sink to the bottom.

The woman is clearly making an impact. Enough of an impact to inspire HI to change it laws regarding BC inquiries.

top topics

join