It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**EVERYONE**Just took some pics of the sun.....wierd

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by shauny
reply to post by DClairvoyant

Please do.

If what I took was pictures of a planet to pass near us, then jesus, well done me.

You'd be taking my word for it as I usually like to present truth first before I make a comment about anything and this time round like I said you will just have to take my word for it until I can show you more evident material for you and other's to decide for yourself's what it may be in the picture. I would like to record a video of upto 3-5 minutes showing the difference's between the filter's from a normal clear filter to a darker filter so that its easier to lower the sun flare out by far and clear up the picture so that everybody can view the dead star "Wormwood" behind the sun.

Another thought that had just popped into my mind was that if one can work out the distance between the Sun and Jupiter in kilometres aswell as miles then work out the diameter in miles of Jupiter alone. Then work out the distance between the Sun and planet Earth in kilometres and miles then work out the distance between the planet Earth and the planet Jupiter.
Then multiply Jupiter's size by "5" (which is supposed to represent "Wormwood" being x5 greater in diameter than Jupiter) and then workout the exact time "Wormwood" was present somewhat 3600-4000years ago then we should be able to work out the speed of "Wormwood" as its arrival. I must mention as I have read somewhere that "Wormwood" The Dead Star = Sun has a tendancy to speed up and slow down.

Anybody who feels like being mathematically challenged here please show us your light.

Peace Out.

[edit on 25-3-2010 by DClairvoyant]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by DClairvoyant

Hi Everyone!

As I see, these are excellent pictures of our new Jupiter-sun, birthed in this solar-system. It looks small, because of 7 AU distance from the Earth is the farthest is possible. It's kept behind the Sun or in it's corona by the Galactic Federation spaceships, to prevent a catastrophic impact too soon on the Earth surface, before the magnetic pole-reversal starts. What we see in the sky is actually a spaceship, projecting a fake Jupiter-hologram to the already brainwashed earthlings. The Illuminati and (dark) governments already knows that, and what will happen really soon. That's why they'r hiding with all their power every facts, including of course the media, their major dumbing-down tool and constant lie-machine. It's a "well-known" fact, they built hundreds of perfectly self-sustainable and independent underground city around the globe, started decades ago...
Things will happen soon, their dark system just about to crack, and the masses will be informed about the truth before the pole reversal, and that will be really shocking for most of them...
I'm not saying to "believe" me, everyone has the ability to search and look for proof. Evidences are all around us, just have to see, not just look... I wrote these sentences of info as "food for thought", not to start an endless and unnecessary argument. Please, consider that...
Have a nice day.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Tell you what...I am going to step outside...look up, and put my finger in front of the sun...I will let you know if I see another planet right next to it..

Lets not start digging a hole in the center of the earth just yet.

best response I read so far...lens flares are a cia excuse. lol...and gravity is a cia excuse also...we know that invisible leprechauns are pulling us and everything down...!!!

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pryde87
reply to post by planetguest

You're either one sarcastic SOB or in desperate need of a straight jacket

Right. Anywhere else it would be considered obvious sarcasm, however on ATS you can never be too sure!

Instead of "food for thought" it's more like "fertilizer for the garden": BS.

Originally posted by DClairvoyant
I must mention as I have read somewhere that "Wormwood" The Dead Star = Sun has a tendancy to speed up and slow down.

Anybody who feels like being mathematically challenged here please show us your light.

Actually all orbits are elliptical (except for a very rare exception of a circular orbit, which is theoretically possible, but in reality even an apparently circular orbit probably is not a perfect circle but just a very slightly elliptical orbit). All objects with an elliptical orbit (which probably includes nearly all orbiting objects) speed up and slow down. They move more slowly when the orbital distance is further and move faster when the orbital distance is closer.

I could do the math but I'd rather have a software package do it for me. If you have some observations of an object, at different times, you can plug the observations into software packages to determine the orbit. Here's one example:

www.projectpluto.com...

Find_Orb can take a set of observations of an asteroid or comet, given in MPC (Minor Planet Center) format or the NEOIBO or AstDyS formats, and find the corresponding orbit. The MPC format is a "standard" used by most astrometry software, including Charon.

However I should point out if you input observations of lens flares, then it's garbage in, garbage out.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I have some sort of similar pics a family member took about 2 months ago. I tried to post them in a thread back then, and i was told they were lens flare.
It was probably the wrong place to put them, anyway i forgot about them til reading this today.
Heres a link to the single post with acouple pics, i have acouple more too.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

What ever the pics are they probably fit here better.

BTW im not claiming they are anything.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
The sharpness of the images in question do point to a UFO.
But let it not surprise you that UFOs a real , only they are hyperdimensional craft. Im laying the plans for building one. Only some infinities are involved when it truly becomes a zero G entity.
So either my craft or me and the craft will disappear into a new dimension.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Good debate so far.

Thanks for the input.
We are still a long way away from understanding what this is.
I am not the 1st, nor will I be the last to see this.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I put this answer in your other thread.

"If you watch theses 4 videos (one isn't available in UK) you will get your answers.

www.youtube.com...

I totally believe you, I have a weird Sun photo too.

And Second sun threads brings out the shills BTW, they have been on the Web for ages, trying to fool people with 'Nibiru rubbish' and 'no second sun' and 'oh it's a sun dog'.
It's a good thing BTW. Well not for them lol.

Heard the one about the black dot in the middle of the Sun, is the camera being overloaded? Why then has that black dot got bigger over the years????
Because it is a b l a c k h o l e. This is the solar system's mother."

I actually have a photo of this 'black dot' from 6 yrs ago and it was much smaller!!!!!!! Not CCD overload.
This youtuber discovered that fact too but his conclusion is wrong.
www.youtube.com...

Read 'Doomsday Ahead'. It's author is the son of the maid, who worked for the Queen's dad. They know stuff and this was their way of getting the info out.
Avoiding bad karma, I believe it is called.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I think it's star dust. The name Lens Flare name is getting old.....Should rename the event to something a little snazzier.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Definitely difficult to make anything out with a image that is so obviously blasted out, filled with CCD white out and lens flares.

People can believe what they like, we watch the sun very closely, there are satellites and telescopes trained on the thing 24/7 if there is a planet within the orbit of mercury, we would have spotted it by now... there are indeed a couple of objects that have been spotted... all tiny however.

en.wikipedia.org...

has a nice image of exactly how many minor planet/ groups of objects there are out there in the solar system... its not tidy thats for sure.

BTW, next time you wanna take a picture of the sun through a phone camera or something similar, get a wrapper from a packet of crisps (chips for the us), the silver foil like, and take an image through it... it is basically the same material as a solar filter (you will want maybe a few good layers of it, and dont look through it, i aint taking any responsibility for damage to your eyes, or your camera...

If anyone is really interested in it, they should get a telescope, some nice filters, a T-Mount for a DSLR and get some pictures taken every day for a year... get some orbital information and quite seriously prove and publish your results... you would be considered an astronomical hero.

Of course this is unlikely to happen because people interested in doing this would (if the stereotype and what i read on ATS would have it) be killed/arrested/silenced by some dark shadowy organization.

My opinion... all of these are actually a combination of lens flare, dust or ghost reflections. My credentials? Hobbyist Photographer who has taken images close to the sun and other bright light sources... you can see ghosting effects in all lenses under special circumstances..... it is an amazingly well designed lens that doesn't suffer these effects. And those things are rare
edit on 6-2-2013 by ErosA433 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join