It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**EVERYONE**Just took some pics of the sun.....wierd

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeus2573

And what say do you have in whether someones family will be safe or not? Unless it is you that is planning to harm people

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Do I win some kind of award ?

is there a trophy of a Sun in the post or something..

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pryde87
reply to post by Zeus2573

And what say do you have in whether someones family will be safe or not? Unless it is you that is planning to harm people

Because early on in this thread HE mentioned the safety of his family. You know because of the Planet that HE captured on film?
But you made it pretty obvious already that you can't read.

That must have been why you missed it.

I wouldn't harm a fly.

~ Zeus

[edit on 23-3-2010 by Zeus2573]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by shauny
Do I win some kind of award ?

is there a trophy of a Sun in the post or something..

Sorry, I must have you confused with someone else.

Nevermind.

It's obvious that you have already received your reward.

~ Zeus

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

This one is for you Pryd, I'm doing this just for you. Do you see there what the Op say's about his family? Take your time now, you can do it. I have faith in you.

Just trying to help the "handi capped".

Otay Prydy? Thats a good boy.

Oh and by the way, your welcome!

I'm too much for you boy, and I'm too much for the ones standing behind you.

~ Zeus

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
reply to post by shauny

ELE.

Sorry I'm not quite sure what that's supposed to mean, is this it?

www.armageddononline.org...

There is abundant evidence that we are currently living in the middle of a man-made Holocene extinction event.

So you and I are causing the ELE, is that why he's pointing at us? If that's what you meant, yes we're screwing up the planet plenty without any outside help from mystery rocks, planets or stars. Who knows how many species man has already made extinct?

If that's not what you meant, please explain.

There's a pretty good list in that link of previous ELEs. And yes we will have another one, but it won't come from a lens flare like people are photographing with the sun pictures.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zeus2573

This one is for you Pryd, I'm doing this just for you. Do you see there what the Op say's about his family? Take your time now, you can do it. I have faith in you.

Just trying to help the "handi capped".

Otay Prydy? Thats a good boy.

Oh and by the way, your welcome!

I'm too much for you boy, and I'm too much for the ones standing behind you.

~ Zeus

Zeus, oh mighty Zeus, Lord of the Planet of Fire, Doom and Lensflare.
First of all, I am not "handi capped". I find this quite ironic coming from a 36 year old hiding in a trailer pretending to be a sun god. But anyway, your free to do as you like. Dont let me spoil your fun. The rest of your post, I didnt really understand to be honest. It was just gibberish. By the people standing behind me, I presume you are referring to your suspicions that I am FBI again, because I chose to question your Lensflare cult.

[edit on 24-3-2010 by Pryde87]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Someone said "E.L.E"
So i posted a picture from a film where they spoke of E.L.E.

Light humour not allowed here

Just messing

Mod Note: Excessive Quoting – Please Review This Link

[edit on Wed Mar 24 2010 by Jbird]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Maybe it is Planet X?? and Planet Q,V,Y and Z????

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Just a thought...What you are seeing may be an asteroid. Most asteroids contain high levels of nickel and iron...Being that close to the sun would cause the metal to liquify. Its possible that what you captured on camera is the suns light being reflected off an asteroid located behind the sun.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
If that was an asteroid behind the sun it would have to be about the size of Jupiter at least. Good idea I suppose but the shear scale of it (presuming it is an asteroid) rules it out as a possibility.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Shauny - NASA has a Solar System Simulator that can show you exactly what the solar system looked like at the time your picture was taken. I ran the simulator for March 19th (not knowing the time the picture was taken) and Mecury appeared next to the sun from the earth's point of view.

space.jpl.nasa.gov...

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Again, good idea and nice to see people trying to solve it, but the scale of things is completely off. Seeing mercury as it passes by the sun is kind of like seeing a grain of sand as it is flicked past a flash light. Mercury is tiny in astronomy terms

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Pryde87

True,

Still think it was wierd SEVERAL pictures showed the EXACT same "sun dogs" and "lense flares"

When I took more pictures later in the thread, not 1 sundog or lense flair.

I had the sun in the middle of the camera and to the left/right each time I took pictures to try and make sure. and each time (1st set of pics) you can clearly see the same to objects in the exact same place on multiple pictures.

Sorry to go on, but I have also seen these on other pictures and videos.

I am sorry if I am harping on (and I am), but I also seen this with the naked eye at sunset and through the camera screen.

Thanks for all the replies.
Why I love this place. always get feedback.

As my dad would say to me "Shaun, put that away and finish your dinner"

Well done all of you.

Keep your eyes and cameras pointing up, one day, someone will get "that pictures"

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Its the dead sun known as "Wormwood" which can be seen with a decent, expensive digital camera.

[edit on 24-3-2010 by DClairvoyant]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by DClairvoyant

And your source of this information is?.....

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Someone said "E.L.E"
So i posted a picture from a film where they spoke of E.L.E.
Light humour not allowed here

Just messing

I was just wondering if there was supposed to be a deeper meaning or not, and I appreciate humor but when you only type 3 letters in your post it's not real clear what the meaning/intent was so that's why I asked for clarification. No worries, thanks for clarifying.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pryde87

And your source of this information is?.....

Believe what you want but I'm telling you now that is Wormwood. I see what you are saying it could be any other planet well its Wormwood as its 5x the size of Jupiter and is expected to pass the planet Earth next year.

I will use my dad's digital camera and will get some pictures of Wormwood on filter il have to put up my own thread as not to use my credit on this chaps thread if that makes any sense.

[edit on 25-3-2010 by DClairvoyant]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

I was just wondering if there was supposed to be a deeper meaning or not, and I appreciate humor but when you only type 3 letters in your post it's not real clear what the meaning/intent was so that's why I asked for clarification. No worries, thanks for clarifying.

Thank you for clarifying my clarification.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Please do.

If what I took was pictures of a planet to pass near us, then jesus, well done me.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join