It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**EVERYONE**Just took some pics of the sun.....wierd

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Zeus2573

Will you please address my post above. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Instead of calling people names and saying "you are all wrong, only i am right" please provide us some absolute truth.

And please address my comments.

I live in a very sunny location and there is nothing up there as you describe. Please provide the proof from your very own eyes - pictures. Lots of pictures of this planet the half the size of the Sun that all people see!

Thanks

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zeus2573
Keep laughing. Very soon that smile will be wiped right off of your face.
~ Zeus

Will my headache from slapping my palm against my forehead so many times while reading this thread be cured too?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f8d466294f16.jpg[/atsimg]

Several people in this thread have made some good suggestions on how you can explore the facts further in a scientific manner, are you going to follow up on any of those suggestions?

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by inked up

Will you please address my post above. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Instead of calling people names and saying "you are all wrong, only i am right" please provide us some absolute truth.

And please address my comments.

I live in a very sunny location and there is nothing up there as you describe. Please provide the proof from your very own eyes - pictures. Lots of pictures of this planet the half the size of the Sun that all people see!

Thanks

You are mistaken. I haven't called anybody names. I am just returning the favor. They drew first blood. But you are another one of those that see what you want to see and hear what you want to here.

I will take a look at your post when time allows, and offer a response.

~ Zeus

[edit on 22-3-2010 by Zeus2573]

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

~ Zeus

Several people in this thread have made some good suggestions on how you can explore the facts further in a scientific manner, are you going to follow up on any of those suggestions?

Science these day's is a joke. All of the REAL scientist are dead and gone. I don't care to hear what any modern day scientist has to say. They are full of it, and they lie.

~ Zeus

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Wow, you can't even respond to a post correctly. If you even bothered to click on the link you would of seen it was a question, asked of you in this very thread and not just another thread to go look at. It seems as if you are the one who is just seeing what you want to see, both online and real world.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   

~ Zeus

Science these day's is a joke. All of the REAL scientist are dead and gone. I don't care to hear what any modern day scientist has to say. They are full of it, and they lie.

~ Zeus

Notice I didn't ask you to accept what other scientists said. I was suggesting you can do real science yourself if you don't want to take someone else's word for it. But I haven't seen you follow up on any of those suggestions on how you can do that.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by inked up

I have seen your post and it reeks of deception.

Your post does not deserve a response from me.

Oh, and just for the record, (:lol
everyone is saying that I am wrong. Not the other way around again deception.

Nothing you or anyone else say's or does is going to change my point of view on this.

Understand this.
Give it up.

~ Zeus

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Hey man, It would be nice if you actually brought some proof to this forum instead of your "You'll see in 2012" statements. What bothers me is that you have not been banned from the forms. I see things by you saying "Keep laughing. Very soon that smile will be wiped right off of your face." Is that a threat? I do not believe people will take kindly to that and frankly I think you are a fraud. No proof=not convincing.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by pazcat
Wow, you can't even respond to a post correctly. If you even bothered to click on the link you would of seen it was a question, asked of you in this very thread and not just another thread to go look at. It seems as if you are the one who is just seeing what you want to see, both online and real world.

And you can't seem to understand plain English.

Discussing something is one thing, but you people just want to argue. I don't have time for you and you definitely don't have time for me.

As you can see if you go back to my post on that, I have realized that it was not a thread and changed it.

Please, don't be so juvenile.

~ Zeus

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
It took somebody to point it out to you though.
Thanks for that paz.

How can somebody argue with someone who presents nothing?

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawaiinguy12

Hey man, It would be nice if you actually brought some proof to this forum instead of your "You'll see in 2012" statements. What bothers me is that you have not been banned from the forms. I see things by you saying "Keep laughing. Very soon that smile will be wiped right off of your face." Is that a threat? I do not believe people will take kindly to that and frankly I think you are a fraud. No proof=not convincing.

Hey man, I'm not trying to prove anything to anybody. I don't need to. They will find out on their own soon enough. It is up to everyone else to make the decision on their own. It's called choice, you know free will. Something that you are trying your best to infringe on. (and have failed epically)

I have made my decision. That is all that is important to me at this point. The only thing that you are trying to do is change my mind, and you and everyone else are wasting your time.

It's done.

~ Zeus

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by hawaiinguy12

Why do you want me banned?

I have done nothing wrong. I know there is a warning by my avatar, and me and the mods have an understanding on that.

That is between me and the mods. It's none of your business.

I love this web-site, I really don't want to be banned. However, if the mods feel the need to ban me, then so be it.

It is not your call.

~ Zeus

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
If I leave this thread, would that make everyone happy? I want to get along with everyone. I am full of love and am willing to do whatever it takes to make things work.

If I have offended anyone I apologize. That was never my intention.

Feel free to U2U me and let me know. Let's talk about this. I don't want to argue.

~ Zeus

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   

~ Zeus

~ Zeus

That's some huge generalising your doing there. Do you speak for all the scientists in the entire world?

Your not doing a good job for your case here

[edit on 22-3-2010 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

~ Zeus

~ Zeus

That's some huge generalising your doing there. Do you speak for all the scientists in the entire world?

Your not doing a good job for your case here

[edit on 22-3-2010 by _Phoenix_]

No, not all of them. There are some very good scientist still around. The trouble is there is a power behind them that is not good. It is of no fault of their own. Science is a bad thing when it is being used to mis-lead the populous and create weapons of mass destruction. Wouldn't you agree?

That is what is going on with this thread and the world at present.

Any Scientist that is doing this these days is in a great deal of trouble.

That was my point in general. It is easy to distinguish good science from bad science.

I feel I have said enough.

I am done with this.

~ Zeus

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   

reply to post by hawaiinguy12

Why do you want me banned?

I have done nothing wrong. I know there is a warning by my avatar, and me and the mods have an understanding on that.

Maybe you have done something wrong. You have posted information that is false and inaccurate. Since maybe you didn't know that at first, you wouldn't be banned for that right away, but even after it was pointed out to you that it's false and inaccurate, you continued to post it in violation of the site terms and conditions:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
1). Posting: You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.

I didn't really want you banned, but after you made the following post, I started to wonder if you understand what a forum is for:

I have made my decision. That is all that is important to me at this point. The only thing that you are trying to do is change my mind, and you and everyone else are wasting your time.

It's done.

You don't seem very open minded or willing to consider the possibility that almost everyone else in this thread who all seem to think you are posting false information might be right.

Sometimes maybe you will be right and everybody else will be wrong, but you should at least consider the possibility that everybody else might be right which you don't seem too willing to consider.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Excellent thread, dunno what to make of it....it does appear to be a solid object,

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I can't figure out how to insert a photo in my profile picture gallery, sorry; but spaceweather showed a picture of Sunspot 1054 saying it is so big, you can see it without a telescope March 14, 2010. They change photos each day but the photo is archived ahrcanum.wordpress.com...

www.spaceweather.com... today says spot #1056 is growing. Perhaps as we enter higher activity from the sun, if whatever you took a picture of was a result of these sunspots? Any chance it could have been a satellite or a drone predator weapon? Maybe the speed of those objects discounts that. Then again, what was the time lapse between your photos?

Whatever you have a picture of, appreciate you doing a negative on them for clearer imaging.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
This is BS. Sorry.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by shauny

lens flare

second line

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join