It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**EVERYONE**Just took some pics of the sun.....wierd

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeus2573

To try to fight them is just stupid.
It won't work.

Yes.

Like tilting at windmills.

[edit on 3/21/2010 by Phage]

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   

You do not need a camera, telescope or filters to PROVE there is NOTHING near the sun.

For centuries, men have safely viewed the sun and its vicinity without special technology.

Use a "pinhole camera" to see that the sun is all alone in the sky right now.

The camera obscura requires only a flat opaque surface on which to project the image, and a similar surface in which you have made a small hole to direct the image. A shoe box or oatmeal box works very well.

You will then be able to see for yourself. (But you will not, will you; you would rather persist in a delusion.) There is nothing coming at us from near the sun.

Deny ignorance.

jw

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Yes.

Like tilting at windmills.

What do you mean by that?

~ Zeus

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Read a book.
One by Cervantes would be a good start.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by jdub297

You will then be able to see for yourself. (But you will not, will you; you would rather persist in a delusion.) There is nothing coming at us from near the sun.

Deny ignorance.

jw

But, I have already seen for myself. That's the whole point. There is nothing more to see and there is nothing more to know. You and a few others just refuse to except that fact.

The only person delusional here is you.

Don't make this personal pal, ok. Name calling will get you nowhere.

~ Zeus

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   

As I stated earlier, I have no idea about any of this. What makes you think these are not flares or sundogs or any of the other things that so many are saying these things are? I truly am interested!

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Read a book.
One by Cervantes would be a good start.

Seems like my thoughts on this subject bother you. Or am I mistaken?

Since we are giving advice on what reading material one should read, I'm sure you wouldn't mind if I recomended one to you. Let's say maybe one by Zecharia Sitchin?

~ Zeus

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Greenize

Simple.

Because they are not.

~ Zeus

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Thank you, that was very educational! I was truly trying to understand all of this. There seems to be a lot of evidence for both sides of the argument. I won't bother you further.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greenize

Thank you, that was very educational! I was truly trying to understand all of this. There seems to be a lot of evidence for both sides of the argument. I won't bother you further.

No bother at all. By the way, I don't even see this as an argument. I'm not going to let it go that far.

Besides, it's tough to argue something when only one side is right.

~ Zeus

[edit on 21-3-2010 by Zeus2573]

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Everything now makes sense to me. This Planet X/ Nibiru really does exist. This would also explain why the Sun only shines 10% of the time! Contrails? Contrails my a$$.

I live in a city that has more sunny days than cloudy. Id say 95% of the year. So what were you saying?

They are clearly visible.

Besides, you DO NOT need a telescope (in which I have) to see these. All you have to do is look with your own eyes.

The best time to see it is when the Sun is coming up and the Sun is going down.

The Moon was directly above, and this "other planet" was due west again just to the right of the Sun and about half the size. It is huge and un-mistakeable.

It is a golden planet that is about four times the size of Jupiter. And it is visible with the naked eye. You don't need a telescope, and you certainly don't need infra-red equipment to see it.

No they arent. This is all 100% untrue. I was outside today looking up all over after reading your posts I did what you said. And you are wrong. There is nothing to see. Nothing. I had 100% clear sunny skies. There is no big Planet X up there in the skies.

Where are your pictures of this massive huge Planet X? I'm waiting to see the very visible proof that only you can see with your eyes.

You have given us no proof. All you do is argue with others saying "your wrong, I am right". Your arguments hold absolutely no water. None.

There is no planet up there half the size of the sun, right next to the sun. None.

So please go outside and take a picture of this massive planet X seen with the naked eye and prove to this skeptic that I am wrong. Im begging you to show me how wrong I am.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Nothing personal; just a description of "observations" colored by bias or faith instead of conducted objectively. Basing any conclusion on subjective perception, alone, is not conclusive of anything except poor analysis.

There is nothing more to see and there is nothing more to know.

This explains everything doesn't it?

In addition to Cervantes, you might want to try Emerson, who said: "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds ... ."

Substitute "persistence," and you might gain insight into why so many people believe in things that are not real.

Anyone who is willing to try the camera obscura experiment will see for themselves that belief in some 'secret' neighbor to the sun, or foreign celestial body, presenting an imminent threat to the Earth is acting on belief rather than objective observation. Such "observations" as you and the OP claim to stand by should be reproducible by anyone acting under similar circumstances.

Deny ignorance.

jw

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   

You have seen a lens flare/photo anomoly and have decided in your head that it is a planet that doesnt exist. You then ignore all rational explanation, logical thoughts and science itself in your attempt to prove to yourself that you are correct in your fantasies. You repeatedly ignore suggestions by more informed members attempting to help you find the answer to your mystery and reflect any criticism with the incredibly ignorant line: "It doesnt matter what you say, I know I am right!".

There is no unknown planet at all next to the sun. There is no planet X on collision course with Earth. Why do people always jump to the most ridiculous and irrational explanations when presented with a relatively simple unknown. In this case a spot of light on a photo. But anyway, you wont listen to me, because I am obviously wrong. So why not hop in your bunker and wait to see if Nibiru comes.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Sorry, but I must point out that this ignorant statement is an example of complete and total arrogance combined with possible ignorant delusions.

Don't know what is in the photo you took, but there are WAY to many mundane things you have to ignore before jumping off the ledge of ignorance to arrive at the conclusions your trying to convince us to believe in.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by shauny

Yeah, No, It's definately not Wierd

What is wierd your sudden urge to start taking pictures of the sun!!,
that's more than Wierd. I think that's something that only Reptillians
would do.

Would that be Wierderer or just plain old freaky.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts

Sorry, but I must point out that this ignorant statement is an example of complete and total arrogance combined with possible ignorant delusions.

I see, another name calling post. You are the ignorant/delusional one my friend. The fact that you and many others are getting very defensive about what I know say's it all. I know a whole lot more too. But, the truth is, you and your band of "bashers" aren't worthy of the information that I obtain.

I have always had my suspicions about the existence of this "wonderful" planet. Now I know that it is absolutely true. Again, I reiterate, the Op's obvious evidence has nothing to do with this. I saw it for myself with my own big blue eyes.

Here is a hint for everyone.

The time-span of this "Golden Planets" return is 3600 years. Universally, a year is like a thousand years.

I am 36 years old.

Yes, she is right on schedule. Perhaps when I arrive "there" I shall receive the love and respect that I deserve. Because, I'm sure not getting any here. Verification of this Planet was the last piece of the puzzle that I needed.

It's over.

I have been made ready. I am complete. I am ready to join the join the fight! (that "others" have started)

Your behavior and others must come to an end. It is my job to assist in doing so. And I will.

~ Zeus

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   

It's a shame that you're setting yourself up for a massive let down, but hey it's your life and you can do whatever you want with it.

See you on the 22nd of December 2012.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Thank you. That made me laugh

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

It's a shame that you're setting yourself up for a massive let down, but hey it's your life and you can do whatever you want with it.

See you on the 22nd of December 2012.

I'm not setting myself up for anything. You are.

Yes, my friend, you will see me on that date. And things will be much different. I shall be seen in a much better light, a very bright light.

Yes, it is my life. And my life and many others have been put through pure hell on this planet.

Thanks for showing me the way.

I do respect you, for what its worth. You have always treated me decent.

~ Zeus

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pryde87

Thank you. That made me laugh

Keep laughing. Very soon that smile will be wiped right off of your face.

~ Zeus

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join