It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**EVERYONE**Just took some pics of the sun.....wierd

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
It could be the moon, but it seems to be a bit too small for that

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnArrowInTime
It could be the moon, but it seems to be a bit too small for that

Exactly, way to small. Besides, I saw it again yesterday and made note of the location of the Moon. The Moon was directly above, and this "other planet" was due west again just to the right of the Sun and about half the size. It is huge and un-mistakeable.

I have ruled out that it is definitely not the Moon.

~ Zeus

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeus2573

Originally posted by hippomchippo

reply to post by hippomchippo

That's ridiculous logic
[edit on 21-3-2010 by hippomchippo]

The only ridiculous logic here is yours.

You don't have a leg to stand on. Not only does the op's photo's capture this, there are tons of videos online and even more photos.

And as I have said countless times, I have seen it with my OWN two eyes. Have you been paying attention? Obviously not.

The evidence is overwhelming!

The only trouble here is, people do not want to except it........and you are one of them, or you or they are flat out lieing.

Lieing to me is not a good idea. Please, don't push me.

I am convinced of this. Nothing is going to change my mind. NOTHING.
I think this thread explains what it is pretty well.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Many thanks to the author of that thread.
Edit: To pay homage. (love that name. How fiitting.eh?)

~ Zeus

[edit on 21-3-2010 by Zeus2573]

And each of those videos and pictures can be explained.
Tell me why nobody has taken detailed pictures of these objects?

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by shauny

Planet X/Nibiru, is this where we're going is it?

How come it's only people like you that think there's something there?

Why don't the thousands of people who own a solar telescope see this planet X??

They can get images of the sun like this:

Yet can't spot planet x sitting right next to the sun?

I wonder why??

[edit on 21/3/10 by Chadwickus]

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I am not sure what i believe regarding the Planet X theory,could be real,could be crap,but i keep an open mind about it anyway!

However,i have noticed recently that if i accidently look at the sun with unprotected eyes,when i close my eyes the after image left on my retina has clearly shown,on a couple of occasions,a bright spot (obviously the Sun) and to the right of it,a smaller bright spot !

Not very scientific i know,and i cant prove it,but i honestly have never noticed that effect before!

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   

It wouldn't matter if Albert Einstein himself come back from the grave and sat man to man with me and told me I was wrong at this point.

You are wasting your time. And the way I understand it, you don't have much of that left. So why don't you go do something useful.

Although the Op's photo's and many others are "concrete" evidence,
I saw it for myself. I don't need validation from you or any other modern day scientist.

What part of that do you not understand?

You are one more "confrontational" post away from getting put on my ignore list. And that is just for starters.

Do you want to be the first?

Someone once told me: When you feel like all is lost, look up for your redemption draws nigh! (something like that)

And yes indeed it does!

I am one of the ones (if not the one) that this has been kept hidden from.

So, have some dignity and give it up. It is a "dead" issue.

That is it. Cut and dry.

~ Zeus

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by scobro
However,i have noticed recently that if i accidently look at the sun with unprotected eyes,when i close my eyes the after image left on my retina has clearly shown,on a couple of occasions,a bright spot (obviously the Sun) and to the right of it,a smaller bright spot !

Exactly, everybody is seeing this. Not just a few people. Tons of people are seeing it. But yet, there is still a few on this thread spouting their dis-info bs and garnering stars in the meantime!!

Unbelievable!!!!

I'm for one am getting sick of it.

Alway's remember Scobro, the TRUTH will set you free.

And, of course, deny ignorance.

~ Zeus

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeus2573

Lol disinfo.

Why don't you go get a telescope and film it for us?

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   

It wouldn't matter if Albert Einstein himself come back from the grave and sat man to man with me and told me I was wrong at this point.

You are wasting your time. And the way I understand it, you don't have much of that left. So why don't you go do something useful.

Although the Op's photo's and many others are "concrete" evidence,
I saw it for myself. I don't need validation from you or any other modern day scientist.

What part of that do you not understand?

You are one more "confrontational" post away from getting put on my ignore list. And that is just for starters.

Do you want to be the first?

Someone once told me: When you feel like all is lost, look up for your redemption draws nigh! (something like that)

And yes indeed it does!

I am one of the ones (if not the one) that this has been kept hidden from.

So, have some dignity and give it up. It is a "dead" issue.

That is it. Cut and dry.

~ Zeus

Relax.
You can believe it all you want, it's just not true though.
You can think that there's a conspiracy involving all the people with telescopes able to see the sun, but it just isn't possible.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

As an amatuer astronomer, I'd just like to point out that brown/red dwarf stars could only be seen with infared equipment.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I'd intended to have a clear sunset sequence to add here this evening -- it's the time of year that I pursue shots of the green flash, but alas, very cloudy on and near the horizon. It'll be clear soon though, and this year, as last year and several before, I'll show you clear and unmodified photos of the sun from a half hour prior to sundown all the way through. AND, [diety of choice] willing, perhaps another spiffy green flash.

I don't believe in Nibiru, but I can't help tracking its progress -- it's my little guilty pleasure. I promise you, should I ever capture something even questionable, I will post it. Why? Because I pursue the truth, even if......... no...... especially when..... it conflicts with my preconceptions.

cheers

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I don't honestly know what to think as I am no expert. Can someone explain exactly what it is in the photos if not some sort of object? Will lense flare not show up in a negative? It seems like a lot of people believe there is something to this... I haven't noticed anything unusual, to be fair though I haven't stared at the sun recently either.

[edit on 21-3-2010 by Greenize]

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by scobro

Not very scientific i know,and i cant prove it,but i honestly have never noticed that effect before

I believe I can pose an answer to that. It's a bit disconcerting the first time it happens, isn't it? When you look at/near the sun and then shift your awareness to another area, you pick up an additional afterimage. Look near the sun around sunset, and blink several times -- you'll see dozens of "suns", all different sizes, depending upon the angle you were looking at it from.

Don't do this a lot. I take lots of sunset photos, and I avoid looking directly at the sun, except for quick peeks through polarized glasses. I don't believe it does my eyes any good. Mostly, I look at images of the sun on my camera screen when shooting sunset/sunrise.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Isis_Is_I

Tell that to the OP and everyone else who thinks they have captured planet x on their household digital cameras.

The point I'm trying to make is if it can be seen with an everyday digital camera, it should be pretty easy to spot with a telescope, correct?

Yet no one can produce such a shot.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
If these were not lens flares, if this was a planet, there are some major problems:

1) If it is on "our side" of the sun it would be displaying a phase. We would not see a complete disk.

2) If it is on the "far side" of the sun it's big. Really, really big. About the same size as the Sun or larger.

3) If it is on the "far side" of the Sun, is really big, and is really bright I would have been able to see it when I just checked using my handy dandy eclipse viewing film. There is nothing there.

These are photos with lens flares and yes, looking at the Sun will cause you to see spots.

[edit on 3/21/2010 by Phage]

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
I wonder why??

Dear Chadwickus my good friend, I'm sure you know it's against the T&C to post false information.

I know darn well you don't wonder why and neither do I. Just kidding about the T&C I guess that only counts for facts, not opinions.

It's because the pros know the difference between lens flares and sun dogs and real objects, unlike the people here saying "It's not a lens flare! It's not a sun dog!"

I have to say to all my fellow ATS members taking pictures of the sun or even thinking about it, you can do temporary or even permanent damage to your eyes (and less importantly, possibly your camera too) if you don't know what you're doing, so please don't look into the sun until you have researched what you need to do to safely take pictures of the sun.

www.digicamhelp.com...

When photographing the sun, take every effort to protect your eyes and your camera!

It’s vital when photographing the sun not to stare at it too long through the lens. You can damage your eyes as well as your camera.

-Flare: watch out for lens flare (don’t shoot directly into the sun) and keep your lens surface and lens filters clean.

If you don't think shooting directly into the sun will produce lens flare, then you need to research what causes lens flare.

This guy found a way to photograph the sun without getting lens flares:

answers.yahoo.com...

I've taken pictures of the sun by projecting an image from a right-angle spotting scope onto a piece of paper. I took a picture of the image projected on the paper. I've taken images of eclipses, Mercury transits, and sun spots using this technique. Pin-hole projection cameras also work. You can also buy solar filters from astronomy stores which allows you to safely photograph and view the sun.

If you don't want to use the method he mentions of projecting the image onto a piece of paper, to eliminate the lens flares, get one of the solar filters he's talking about, they won't eliminate lens flares, but they might make them less objectionable and give you better results.

Solar Filters

Solar filters

I'm not recommending either of those sites, I have no affiliation with them, do your own search for a source and maybe you'll get a better deal, I'm just giving you some examples of what you need to look for to do what you're trying to do, take pictures of the sun.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Isis_Is_I
reply to post by Chadwickus

As an amatuer astronomer, I'd just like to point out that brown/red dwarf stars could only be seen with infared equipment.

I feel compelled to also point out that it is not a brown/red dwarf star. It is a golden planet that is about four times the size of Jupiter. And it is visible with the naked eye. You don't need a telescope, and you certainly don't need infra-red equipment to see it.

Here in about six months to a year it is going to be so obvious (as if it is'nt already) that I am absolutely correct. This thing is going to wipe out a vast majority of our civilization with in few years. I can't believe for the life of me that there are "futile attempts" being made to cover this up.......................it makes me wan't to puke.

~ Zeus

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

Originally posted by Chadwickus
I wonder why??

It's because the pros know the difference between lens flares and sun dogs and real objects, unlike the people here saying "It's not a lens flare! It's not a sun dog!"

Oh please, you can't be serious.

Pro's? That's about as funny as the "modern day" scientist!
:lol

~ Zeus

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
If these were not lens flares, if this was a planet, there are some major problems:

These are photos with lens flares and yes, looking at the Sun will cause you to see spots.

[edit on 3/21/2010 by Phage]

I have seen many sunsets, and looking at them does not cause me to see spots.( Or, should I say an extra planet)

Nonsense.

This other Planet is there. And there is nothing you can say or do to make it go away. Such as fire missles at it and say that you are looking for water on the Moon.(cover story) Trying to fight this planet is the equivilent of "cavemen" trying to fight our modern day military. Any weapon that we have, I garantee you that they have some that are a thousand times more advanced. The ones on this "Golden Planet" are from the future. We are from the past.

Just remember, WE were the hostile Planet.

To try to fight them is just stupid.

It won't work.

~ Zeus

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join