It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**EVERYONE**Just took some pics of the sun.....wierd

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
We say "nobody knows" or "nobody has proof" or "the media would be all over it" etc, etc.

To be really fair here, a LOT of people have came out with videos/pictures etc showing the same thing as I present to you all.

I could do on and on and on....

But it IS out there.

Why are the media not reporting it ?
well if we are right, these videos are right, all the pictures ....

...there is TONS of it. Then we REALLY are in trouble, big time.
Would the Goverments of the world say "we have 2/3 years to live"
The world would kill itself, and we know it. We cant be told.
Some will look and see, some will look, see, but not want to see.
Some just dont know, Try telling, say, your mum about this..ha, she would accuse you of being on drugs etc.

Facts are. ITS THERE!!
I URGE EVERYONE TO GET A CAMERA, AND ON A CLEAR DAY, TAKE SOME SNAPS OF THE SUN, OPEN PHOTOSHOP, HIT "SHIFT AND I" IT WILL MAKE THE PICTURE NEGATIVE. YOU WILL SEE IT.

Really, 100%..there i something near/beside/behind/coming towards the sun.

FACT

I am praying we are all wrong.
We just had a daughter, she is 10 months, my wife is pregnant again.
And I see this. every day, its there. I have shown you all "ITS THERE"

Be wrong....be wrong.

[edit on 21/3/2010 by shauny]

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Can I also say.
This thread has been moved to the wrong area.

I have had several Emails from other members, asking for the full size pictures to look at. I have sent them on to a few (Sorry the rest)
If you really want them, give me an email back.

This is has to be seen by more people who can take photos, and prove me, and hundreds, maybe thousands of other people, wrong.

Can this be moved to 2012 or something ?

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by shauny

I would love to help but it is raining all day.

When did you notice this for the first time ?

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
take more pictures, lense flare.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zeus2573
you DO NOT need a telescope (in which I have) to see these. All you have to do is look with your own eyes.

They are clearly visible. Nobody is going to tell me any different. I know what I saw.

~ Zeus

AHHH MY EYES!!! BURNING! UUUUUUUUUGGAAAHHHHH!

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
WOW look at how beautiful those pictures of our sun is. The light blue's and strings of purple. I'm speechless.

[edit on 21-3-2010 by DarkCyrus]

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Look, in a VISUAL COMMUNICATIONS culture such as ours, we are perpetually LOOKING at displays — we're looking at TV screens, cellphone screens, computer screens, camcorder screens, wireless mobile screens, GPS nav screens, et cetera.

It's becoming second-nature to us. Which I think is good.

I think it's good because we're being conditioned to carry operational video devices on our persons 24/7. Just think of the UFO footage to come in the future, as every single human is fitted with micro-cams on a continuous feed, right?

Why not?

Think of what this would do... It would eliminate hoaxes. It would prove the existence of UFOs (as if that needs proving). It would also metamorphose our judicial system, as crimes would be recorded, criminals would be easily and quickly identified, and official corruption would be recorded and streamed for all to see, right?

As this pertains to the OP, I'm glad you're looking for anomalies in your image captures, it's evidence of the power of this visual communications age.

But, personally, I can't wait for the day when we're all on continuous video feed. LOL

— Doc Velocity

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Well, I've seen enough to believe that it is Nibiru. The PTB are losing their ability to keep this truth secret a little every day. Every time someone snaps a few pictures like the OP's, more people here about it. I'm tempted to get a t-shirt made with one of these pictures and the words NIBIRU IS COMING!!! just as a conversation starter.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by warpcrafter
Well, I've seen enough to believe that it is Nibiru.

This is going to be a weird post... because I don't really, rationally think the Nibiru story is true. It's just a fable to me.

However... For a number of years I've had visions of the future — not just snapshots but whole sequences of events from the future. And I saw an incident about 800 years in the future that is so bizarre.

When I looked into the future... At that point... I saw a big, white crescent in the sky, and it wasn't the Moon. This white crescent was of about 45 degrees against a pale blue sky, and I saw two people standing there, holding one another, looking up at the spectacle.

It was the passage of a planet very near the Earth. No other way to describe it.

Which would play hell with the Earth, right? Like, if another planet came near Earth — if such a thing was possible — the gravity would pull the Earth out of its living orbit of the sun. And when you nudge a planet out of its orbit, some really terrible stuff happens on that planet's surface, right?

OOOH. Never thought of that.

I don't think the Discovery network has ever presented THAT doomsday scenario... Although the Twilight Zone actually did once address the unlikelihood of the Earth spinning off into the cold depths of space. Way ahead of its time.

Anyway... I'm kind of confused about the vision, because it's... well... Written in stone, so to speak. But, logically, I do not accept Nibiru. So... Have to sort this one out.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Shrukin89

The best time to see it is when the Sun is coming up and the Sun is going down.

Everything now makes sense to me. This Planet X/ Nibiru really does exist. This would also explain why the Sun only shines 10% of the time! Contrails? Contrails my a$$.

Quit trying to cover it up, WE know it's there.

~ Zeus

[edit on 21-3-2010 by Zeus2573]

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Was planning on taking more snaps today, but really cloudy.
I will take pictures, every day if I have to.

This IS NOT LENSE FLARE.

2 bodies, same place, multiple pictures.

Read the whole thread, look at every pic.
Every pic is a new pic, all are one offs.
The negatives are, only to show LENSE FLARE is not the issue !!

S

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by hippomchippo
There is no way it is nibiru

Call it Nibiru, Planet X, Marduk, or The Destroyer. I don't care what you call it.

It is there. I have never been more sure about anything in my life.

I can feel its presence. This is no joke.

~ Zeus

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by sv_gravity 800
lense flare.

Lens flare? On negatives? I suppose my eyes are creating lens flares as well. I suppose the videoes the op presented are lens flares too.

I sorry man, but the lens flare excuse is lame.

Not a lens flare.

~ Zeus

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by sv_gravity 800
lense flare.

Lens flare? On negatives? I suppose my eyes are creating lens flares as well. I suppose the videoes the op presented are lens flares too.

I sorry man, but the lens flare excuse is lame.

Not a lens flare.

~ Zeus

Lense flare on a negative ?

Go look at the pictures.
In detail.

This is HUGE.
I even posted some pictures and videos of the exact same thing others are seeing.

Its like this thread has been hiden away.
is the conspiracy to stop this from being exposed even here ?

S

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   

reply to post by hippomchippo

If an astronomer were to have any "evidence" of this it wouldn't stand a chance of reaching the masses through the media. This would be no different than an asteroid heading our way. They would not alert the public. Besides, you DO NOT need a telescope (in which I have) to see these. All you have to do is look with your own eyes.

They are clearly visible. Nobody is going to tell me any different. I know what I saw.

Have you seen the Op's photos?

~ Zeus

That's ridiculous logic, do you think that some guy with a regular camera managed to capture 2 objects near the sun that every astronomer with decent cameras missed?
It's also ridiculous to think that they wouldn't put this out to the public, it would be impossible to force all astronomers that can look at the sun to keep quiet.

[edit on 21-3-2010 by hippomchippo]

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Call it Nibiru, Planet X, Marduk, or The Destroyer. I don't care what you call it.

It is there. I have never been more sure about anything in my life.

I can feel its presence. This is no joke.

~ Zeus

How can you feel it's presence when it's not in our solar system?

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I have had 2 pm's from "experts in the field", so they say, asking for the full size pictures.

Got someone's attention.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
The best to avoid the problem is not to get any sky in your photos.
The best way to find them is to surprise them.
Hide the camera and spin around and get a photo of the sky.
After days and days of capturing these objects they should move on.
24/7 there are plenty of hovering or moving aircraft the UFO kind.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   

reply to post by hippomchippo

That's ridiculous logic
[edit on 21-3-2010 by hippomchippo]

The only ridiculous logic here is yours.

You don't have a leg to stand on. Not only does the op's photo's capture this, there are tons of videos online and even more photos.

And as I have said countless times, I have seen it with my OWN two eyes. Have you been paying attention? Obviously not.

The evidence is overwhelming!

The only trouble here is, people do not want to except it........and you are one of them, or you or they are flat out lieing.

Lieing to me is not a good idea. Please, don't push me.

I am convinced of this. Nothing is going to change my mind. NOTHING.
I think this thread explains what it is pretty well.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Many thanks to the author of that thread.
Edit: To pay homage. (love that name. How fiitting.eh?)

~ Zeus

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   

How can you feel it's presence when it's not in our solar system?

It is and alway's has been in our solar system. We have been lied to the whole time. That is why it is visible.

You are playing with fire on this one.

Do you want to continue to do this?

~ Zeus

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join