It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**EVERYONE**Just took some pics of the sun.....wierd

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Dave157

Yes, of course, you're right.

Dark star perhaps?

~ Zeus

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Not to be a nay-sayer, but couldn't that just be from a water-spot on the lens or something? Though, if it is something else, that would be cool.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Wiped my camera lense clean, opened the window before I took the pictures.
I moved about a wee bit, camera was not on tripod, and there are MULTIPLE pictures, all with different cloud formations round them etc, where the EXACT same things are appearing.

Really though this thread would get more replies.
Even through my camera window/viewer, i could see these things.

Can someone else, go out, and take pictures, and compare them to mine.

There IS something, 2 round objects round the sun or near the sun.

Someone said it isnt the moon/mars/saturn etc, etc. so what is it ?

[edit on 19/3/2010 by shauny]

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by shauny

I thought this thread would get more attention as well. I'm really surprised that more ATS'ers aren't weighing in on this.

Is it possible that maybe, just maybe, nobody really knows for sure on this one?

Kind of seems that way doesn't it.

I was watching the Sun set yesterday and I could of swore I seen the silhouette of something spherical about half the size of the Sun just to the right. I remember saying out loud to my wife that I wish I had a camera.

I think you might have captured what I saw with that last photo.

Great thread by the way.

~ Zeus

Edit: Spellin'

[edit on 19-3-2010 by Zeus2573]

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Well, that's cool then if it's not a spot on the lens, (& the reasons you gave sound like we can reasonably assume that) then I am really curious about what that is.

I'll try & take some pics of the sky as soon as I have the chance to see if I notice anything from my location.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I busted my telescope out and looked a couple days ago after reading a thread about comets heading towards the sun, I have a filter so I can look directly at the sun and saw two really small clusters eaach about two or three dots moving around infront of the sun. I want to get some pictures but still haven't figured a way to capture it.

Anyways the pics you posted look like lens flares however the object in front of the sun might not be. Also I looked yesterday and could barely see it, but the moon was up and barely visible.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeus2573
reply to post by shauny

I could of swore I seen the silhouette of something spherical about half the size of the Sun just to the right.

Exactly why I took the photo.
Where I live, I can tak the dog a wee walk as the sun is setting, i'm at the top of a hill in Northern Edinburgh.
I have seen, maybe 50 times what I thought was 2 suns setting, and as you say, it looked half the size.

We really need experts on this.
The time I posted was about 20 mins after I took the pictures, I was facing South from the above location.

What other planets were near the sun at that time ?
was it the moon ?
was it a planet ?

Someone must have something else to add.

S

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb
look like lens flares .

I know.

But in multiple pictures ?
In the exact same place ?
Same size ?

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
i think we need to use a slight filter and the corner of a roof or building to block the body of the sun

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
This thread deserves to be on the front page of this web-site. For all we know, our lives COULD depend on it. I must say, the fact that there isn't very many people responding to this thread is kind of alarming.

And before anyone even say's it.........................it's not a sun-dog. That is a mass of something that definitely should not be there. But then again, if it wasn't supposed to be there, it wouldn't be. The truth is, it IS supposed to be there because that's why I saw it.

Op, I thought I was going crazy when I actually observed this object with my own two eyes. I'm so glad you got it on camera. Thanks for verifing (although I already know) that I'm not crazy.

I knew what I saw.

~ Zeus

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Is this thread in the correct place ???????

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Looks like Sun dogs to me, something I found out about on another thread.

Sun dog

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Pimpish

And please tell me, how does a sun-dog show up on a negative? I don't know you, your probably cool and all, but sun-dog? BULL$#@%!!!!!!!

That is not a sun-dog.

~ Zeus

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I dont get it.

2 SOLID masses near the sun.
i have seen it when the sun is coming up and going down with my eyes...
others have seen it

we want proof

i have taken pictures and shared them.

Again

MULTIPLE PICTURES
2 SOLID MASSES CLEARLY IN SEVERAL OF THEM

This isnt "sundogs"

very surprised this has so little feedvback

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by shauny

It is to my understanding that a great deal of people are seeing this during the day. What ever they are, they seem to rendezvous with our Sun. When our Sun goes down they go down with it.

I want the truth and I want it now. This is no hoax, this is for real. I seen it with my own two eyes tonight as well and it was even cloudy outside! They are clearly visible. You would have to be blind not to see it! The cat is out of the bag. I will fight tooth and nail over this one. I don't care if I have to stay up 24/7.

There is no way anybody can explain this away.

I dare someone to try.

~ Zeus

[edit on 20-3-2010 by Zeus2573]

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by shauny
I dont get it.

we want proof

You have the proof my friend. Those photos that you took say's it all. Not to mention, they are clearly visible with the naked eye.

~ Zeus

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
There is no way it is nibiru because if it would be visible in pictures from earth, some astronomer somewhere would have taken detailed photos.
It is ridiculous to think there is a conspiracy of nearly every amateur astronomer in the world, no?

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo

If an astronomer were to have any "evidence" of this it wouldn't stand a chance of reaching the masses through the media. This would be no different than an asteroid heading our way. They would not alert the public. Besides, you DO NOT need a telescope (in which I have) to see these. All you have to do is look with your own eyes.

They are clearly visible. Nobody is going to tell me any different. I know what I saw.

Have you seen the Op's photos?

~ Zeus

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join