It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warm Hello ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Sincere hello everyone! Ive been reading ATS for about a year now and finally decided to pull the trigger becoming a member. Anyway, I am a recent grad from The Ohio State University where I studied business finance and economics, played sports my entire life, and think Doughtry is the lamest band/guy ever. I am extremely interested in creation, universal laws, ect. but really everything on ATS seems to stimulate me at one time or another. K enough with the jib-jab, thanks for reading look forward to communicating and learning. As a parting shot since im not really allowed to bring anything new to the table as of yet, I would just like to point out that these boards seem void of phrases such as "your right" or "im wrong"-just an observation. Have a wonderful Friday everyone!!

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by soldita

Welcome to ats.
You know what...you're right,we don't see that alot around here.
Looking forward to seeing you on the boards.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by soldita

Hi soldita, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive U2U's (messages) to Staff only.
However, once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive U2U's to and from fellow ATS members.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Terms and Conditions

Sauron,
Moderator.

join