It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok, "The Fourth Kind", explain the "hoax"? (The owls are not what they seem)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Digital_Reality

Not derailing at all!! You're right on topic. (the owls are not what they seem) You've brought a huge coincidence at the VERY least to the table..If I could applaud you, I would!

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep
reply to post by K J Gunderson

I'm sorry I used "too many words" for you.

Nice attempt at spin. Unfortunately, context belies your derision.

I figured you wanted a clearer explanation.

That would be that point. Had one. Had several. Got it, over and over again. Repeating it with more and more words does nothing to bolster your point. It simply becomes noise.

Anyway, like I said before, I understand your position. I haven't let any facts slide by. I find some elements intriguing and enough for some digging. Was there anything else?

Not at all. What digging have you done so far? From all appearances, you have come to this thread to state that you believe this fictional movie might be somewhat true for no good reason. People have done plenty of digging to show you the FACTS that prove there is nothing but lies involved here.

You want to argue it is worth believing on some level and worth doing some digging. OK, I will bite. Any results of any digging being done would certainly deserve a place in this thread, would it not? Even more so than a discussion about another poster from ATS, no? So where is all your digging? What have you found so far? What research have you done? Where have you looked? Are you really just looking to argue about a movie for no good reason or did you do any of this digging? Just curious.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   

I've done enough digging to know that there isn't PROOF either way. Now, I presented my case, you've presented yours. I'm NOT going to bicker with you any longer, any further rants by you will NOT be responded to. Thank you.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   

I've done enough digging to know that there isn't PROOF either way. Now, I presented my case, you've presented yours. I'm NOT going to bicker with you any longer, any further rants by you will NOT be responded to. Thank you.

Hey hey there, slow your roll. What digging have you done? This thread is all about that movie being or not being a hoax so if you have done some digging, why would you not share what you found with us?

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   

To be perfectly honest, I have found this thread to be somewhat lacking in the information department. I would be more than interested in anything anyone has found. I have done plenty of digging myself and found very little that is not already in this thread.

Would you be so kind as to "share?"

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Afterall

Everything I've wanted to share, I've shared in the OP. If that isn't satifactory for you then, so be it! I haven't stated it was 100% REAL anywhere. ALL the *digging* by both sides, just as you said has already been included in this thread. If you are asking for more, I simply do not have it at this point.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

Please keep your hostility aimed in the right direction. So far this thread has only gone to prove it is a fictional movie and nothing else. You seem to believe there is more to it but nothing in this thread shows any good reason why other than imagination. I thought your recent comments meant that you had something that this belief was based on so I asked. Believe me, I am so very sorry for asking now. You sit here and argue and pout all you like, I promise not to ever trespass into your thread and ask you a question ever again. I sure hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me. I will go back an read the rules again because I missed that part telling me not to ask any questions. What can I say, I am new. My sincerest of all apologies for asking you about what you said.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Apology accepted!

Edit: and I'm not sure where I was "hostile" whatsoever. You asked a question. I answered, not to your satisfaction obviously..but I never said you couldn't ask me a question.

[edit on 4-4-2010 by Wookiep]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Apology accepted!

Really? You are either the most arrogant person on ATS or the least capable of percieving sarcasm. Guy, I only asked you a freaking question and you went off on me. I was anything but sincerely apologizing but I guess I see now why you believe a movie for no reason. Enjoy.

[edit on 4/4/10 by Afterall]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
OK, all the footage was obviously fake and filled with crappy acting, except for the sheriff(forget his name). The only thing I found interesting is that the flakes who attend bohemian grove have a ceremony in front of an owl, and the "sumerian annunaki" or what have you, were probably the "sons of God" that mated with woman in the bible and might be some of " the powers and principalities in high places" ....that is all...all wild shots in the dark.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Guy, I only asked you a freaking question and you went off on me.

If you take my response to you as "going off" on you, then you have a lot to learn here on ATS. You'll see it eventually. I was honestly just answering your question. Theres no more at this point I can bring to the table. I apologize however for whatever made it seem that way.

On topic: A few posts back a member (digital_reality) mentioned an ATS user on here referencing owls (as an omen) before a tragedy in which he killed others, then himself.this post. He had another thread that was similar to the events in the movie prior to the tragedy here.. The tragic event took place march 21st 2005 (same day as his last post on ats) This is not proof by any means of any credibility to the makers of the film...but it does add an interesting element to the story itself..

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   

This is not proof by any means of any credibility to the makers of the film...but it does add an interesting element to the story itself..

There is more than enough evidence in this thread to show that every claim made by that movie was made up. They admitted to faking news articles and websites to push fake news. What more could you possibly need? It is a movie and you say things like 'not enough proof either way.' Wrong, there is plenty of proof that it was just a movie. This thread is full of that proof. There is no reason to believe there was anything more to this movie than fiction other than delusion.

Please google "Owls" and "symbolize." You will find all kinds of good stuff. There is no reason whatsoever to link a tragedy like that that really happened to a cheesy alien movie.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson

This is not proof by any means of any credibility to the makers of the film...but it does add an interesting element to the story itself..

There is more than enough evidence in this thread to show that every claim made by that movie was made up. They admitted to faking news articles and websites to push fake news.

Yes I know, as you've stated this over and over and over again. You've used lots of words here.
I even responded and actually stated this one FACT makes hollywood suck ass. Thanks!

Please google "Owls" and "symbolize." You will find all kinds of good stuff. There is no reason whatsoever to link a tragedy like that that really happened to a cheesy alien movie.

I have. Read the OP sometime.
You sir, are a complete tool, plain and simple.

[edit on 6-4-2010 by Wookiep]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   

I have. Read the OP sometime.
You sir, are a complete tool, plain and simple.

[edit on 6-4-2010 by Wookiep]

If you really have, then your attempt to link this movie with that shooting over it is more tool than anything I could contribute here. Honestly, your last two pages of posts pretty much contradict the OP anyway. Whatever your point here is, it has become lost. Maybe you should just not go to the movies for a while and relax. The movie was a hoax, not a hoax, must be true, not true, can be kind of true, mentions owls, so does the shooter, must be the same, hey there was an owl in "Clash of the Titans" and "Labrynth" so it must all link together somehow.

Your thread no longer makes any sense. Nice job!

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I saw the movie and it was kinda creepy. So I googled it. First thing I came across was the Wikipedia link to it describing how the movie was fake and critics were disappointed in that fact and blah blah blah. There have been a lot of disappearences in Nome over the past several decades but nothing to suggest anything paranormal. It's a frigid climate and I believe a lot of people think they are prepared for it and they find out the hard way that they are not. It is true about the FBI visiting there frequently, but their reasons remain elusive.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   

hey there was an owl in "Clash of the Titans" and "Labrynth" so it must all link together somehow.

Haha! That's funny. I own both of those and they are equally awesome! Tho I'm not concerned about those "owls" since they do not involve "alien" abductions" nor did either of those movies claim to have "real footage" within the film whatsoever.. (if they had, I really wouldn't be sold on the CoT owl tho, obvious CGI!!)

Stop posting movie examples that have never been mentioned by me, or the OP! (those are very cool movies tho, so props for that!)

[edit on 10-4-2010 by Wookiep]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Wookiep, I don't understand how you can possibly believe this is real but I'll bite. But you can't just close your mind and say "IT'S REAL BECAUSE THEY SAID IT WAS REAL AT THE BEGINNING OF THE FILM!" It just doesn't work. Prove to me that the footage in the film is real. You can't. Find people who can corroborate what happens in the film. Why hasn't anyone involved in the film given interviews? Maybe, because they don't want you to know that it's fake? You expect us to believe all of this footage and this story stayed hidden for 10 years or so? Yeah.

Oh and in the deleted scenes of the "uncensored real police footage" of when that guy kills his family, you clearly hear the director yell "Action!" at the very beginning. Nice.

If they names and professions of the people are changed, why does the "real" Dr. Tyler call the "real" Tommy by the name of Tommy? Shouldn't see be saying his real name? And later on his real name is edited out. Again, another sign it's just a movie.

Oh, and there are no sheriffs in Alaska so I don't know where the "sheriffs" were from.

[edit on 15-4-2010 by Resonate]

[edit on 15-4-2010 by Resonate]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Resonate

Oh and in the deleted scenes of the "uncensored real police footage" of when that guy kills his family, you clearly hear the director yell "Action!" at the very beginning. Nice.

(sorry for my delayed response) BUT. You are absolutely correct!
I checked the deleted scenes and looped it a few times....YEP "ACTION!!" This footage was clearly hollywood. :facepalm:

Even w/o credits being given to the actors/actresses THIS one point is proof enough for me. I do NOT think this type of marketing should be done in hollywood. If you want to know what I think about it?? Read my previous posts concerning this very thing.

The movie, and it's "real footage" are fake. I concede.
I AM pissed, tho I'm not surprized.

The story *is* interesting enough to wonder about since this type of account has been accurately been reported elsewhere, however the movie itself is a sham.

Thanks for your post sir!

Edit: ACTION not "CUT" and to add YT vid

here is the youtube vid to prove it

Could not Embedd.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 16-4-2010 by Wookiep]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
You know, I'm glad that I finally got to the last page & saw the OP concede.......after 7 pages of hard proof.

Cause, to be honest, just reading the first page made me want to kick someone in the face. Did you need this much convincing when they told you brushing your teeth was good for you?

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destiny Of Souls
You know, I'm glad that I finally got to the last page & saw the OP concede.......after 7 pages of hard proof.

Cause, to be honest, just reading the first page made me want to kick someone in the face. Did you need this much convincing when they told you brushing your teeth was good for you?

heh thanks for the FLAME friend! Good old fashion ATS respect lol. I concede but ATS *rules* because just as you may take critics and other peoples WORD for things, I do not.

I added the YT vid to confirm the shady "ACTION" in the deleted scenes.

[edit on 16-4-2010 by Wookiep]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join