It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many posts are required for Mutter?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I have the twenty posts I need to open up the ability to post new threads and to send instant messages, but I am having trouble locating the number of posts needed to use Mutter. Please advise.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
No post limit.

Just log into BTS with your ATS login details, then click on recent posts or any forum group and you'll see it on the right hand side.

Hope that helps!

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I am logged in, at a post, and I see the Mutter itself. However, there is no box to actually post anything in it.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by HarlequinRaven

I am pretty sure it is 100 posts for mutter.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
The details in the mutter box says all members can read and reply, so unless this has changed and hasn't been updated in mutter, this should mean no post limits?

To the OP, are you using noscript with firefox or something similar? Is your flash player up to date etc?

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Not that I ever really use IE, so that could be outdated, but I tried it in both IE and FF. I turned off my ad blocker to make sure nothing was stopping it from running. I can run other things that require flash.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   
with 45 posts as of now I cannot see the mutter entry box, however it may not be related to post count because if you click on "mutter chronicles" it says mutter is offline, so maybe that's the cause? If someone with larger number of posts can verify if its working currently or not, it may help.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by kaleshchand

Works here but I have...I dunno like 600-700. Thing is I never actually sat and paid attention as I only joined mutter two weeks ago

-Kyo

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I believe you'll need 50 posts to mutter. I'm not 100% sure though. You have 45 posts, so I guess we'll soon find out

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Now, I'm 100% sure that 50 is the correct number
You're in mutter now

top topics

join