It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 DISINFORMATION and Far-out Theories : Proof of Coverup

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by REMISNE

I'm not sure, but, the left over residue would be chemically consistant with THERMITE. OH MY GOD!

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by JIMC5499
I'm not sure, but, the left over residue would be chemically consistant with THERMITE. OH MY GOD!

Lets look at the MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEET,

www.lovejoytool.com...
Dust clouds may be explosive. Water coming in contact with molten metal may be explosive. Dust, small chips and fines can generate flammable/explosive hydrogen gas on contact with water. Do not confine this mixture.

Flammable Properties: Small chips, fines and dust can ignite.

Fire and Explosion: Adding water to molten metal can cause an explosion. Ensure aluminum is fully dry before melting. Dust clouds can be explosive, and should be prevented with adequate ventilation.

[edit on 6-4-2010 by REMISNE]

[edit on 6-4-2010 by REMISNE]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I see that these 911 nuts with their theories that 911 truthers do not support are out still in force to discredit 911 forums and researchers.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
One thing that has been proven is that many of these 'truthers' who spew out insane theories that have been debunked by 911 truthers themselves are actually debunkers posing as truthers to discredit the movement and forums such as this one.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
That's been "proven" has it? Where?

One thing's for certain, if that's your idea of proof, I'm not surprised you're a Truther.

[edit on 11-6-2010 by TrickoftheShade]

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I can see that the 911 disinformation theories are out in full effect again.

What is interesting and not surprising is that no 911 truther embraces the theories ( no plane) or even contributes to those threads but the disinformants and debunkers are all over it and continually bumping it up.

2 flags for the no plame thread.

Remember that no 911 truth seeker ever supported the no plane theory so be suspect of the people who promote and the people who keep those threads alive.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by JIMC5499

Wow. I can see that the 911 disinformation is in full effect.

At this forum it has been proven time and time again that the official story concerning 911 is bunk. The majority of the users here at ATS dont believe the official story and have voiced this fact through poles and the star/flag system. Lately there have been a couple of threads that showed that the certain Israeli elements planned and executed the 911 attack posing as Bin laden's men. With that being said this forum is now being infiltrated by no-planers, tv fakery, holograms, space weapon camp.

Read the 1st post in the thread.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

As you can see on this forum today Dec 1 2013 that the 911 disinformation is a live and well. Missile pods, holograms, this that, look here not there.

Want to investigate 911? Investigate everything prior to the planes hitting the building.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Shadow Herder

One thing that has been proven is that many of these 'truthers' who spew out insane theories that have been debunked by 911 truthers themselves are actually debunkers posing as truthers to discredit the movement and forums such as this one.

You are absolutely right that this has happened-especially in the first few years. However, you can't just blanket cover all of the wild far fetched conclusions as infiltration. You must include all the get-rich-quick books(so they thought) that were published that weren't just silly theories-they were downright stupid. People bought them and considered them facts despite there absurdity.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join