It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That's weird...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 09:39 PM
link   
My glass just moved the whole way across my desk, and slowly too not like the table was just slanted or anything. I checked and there's no condensation on the table from the glass and very little on the outside. So is my house haunted?

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Well I see no other explaination...

Except for maybe that you're BS'ing us.

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 09:48 PM
link   
were you watching it as it moved?? maybe somebody attached a wire to it and pulled it lol....maybe you moved it but didnt notice.... more details MORE

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Well, I saw it start to move out of the corner of my eye and I looked over and it moved for another couple inches and then it stopped. It's not the same desk that the computer is on, it's the desk right beside it with my printer on it. It's a blue glass with fish on and there's Sierra Mist (that's flat) in it.

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Three things can be causing this:

1.) your house is haunted
2.) you have a poltregeist
3.) its time to call terminex because you have a serious bug problem.

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrJingles
Three things can be causing this:

1.) your house is haunted
2.) you have a poltregeist
3.) its time to call terminex because you have a serious bug problem.

lol

oh oh i saw this movie where all these cockroaches talked and moved things in huge groups....it was a funny move...maybe you need a religious symbol in your house ...it might work... worth a try...if your not religious oh well....

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Oh great, cockroaches? I just saw that X Files episode with cockroaches... great, I'm going to sleep well tonight. Wait a minute, I forgot- it's summer, I don't sleep!

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Yep. Bugs. We have heaps of these little tiny friggin' ants, and i've seen 5 of them working together to move around with a piece of bread the size of my palm. And that's just little tiny ants that you can't step on cause they're that small. So imagine what a cockroach (or 5) could do...

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I think an anomaly from a disturbance with the oort cloud moved your cup.

top topics

join