It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Multiplying Mystery of Moonwater

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Interesting article found at physorg.com bottom line?

"The researchers also think that much of the crater water migrates to the poles from the Moon's warmer, lower latitudes. "All our findings are telling us there's an active water cycle on the Moon," marvels Colaprete.

Think about it. The "driest place in the solar system" has a water cycle.

"It's a different world up there," says Spudis, "and we've barely scratched the surface. Who knows what discoveries lie ahead?"

moonwater

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   

"It's a different world up there," says Spudis, "and we've barely scratched the surface. Who knows what discoveries lie ahead?"

Not a single one, since 'Oh BUM uh' canceled the moon program completely.

[edit on 18-3-2010 by wylekat]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
it is a total shame that space research has been stopped...so many discoveries useful to u on earth were made possible by that research.

It saddens me that we are earth bound once again.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Well, to be fair, we're not totally earthbound. Just Americans.

The rest of the world actually seems to give a crap about tossing money towards science, instead of to wars.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Jomina

Not all Americans -- private citizens could do it too. I'm thinking of becoming rich and setting up a huge lab, where I sit behind a threatening desk and pet a white cat... While my scientists try to figure out just what the hell Dark Matter is!

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solasis
reply to post by Jomina

Not all Americans -- private citizens could do it too. I'm thinking of becoming rich and setting up a huge lab, where I sit behind a threatening desk and pet a white cat... While my scientists try to figure out just what the hell Dark Matter is!

Don't forget to set that lab up the top of a large building surrounded by dark clouds, large gates and spotlights searching the night sky. ( It will always be night there )

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
What does it matter if they send somone up there and do research. It's not like we would be getting the truth from them.

Might take some time till somone is honest with the people and speaks truth about the moon.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nightflower
What does it matter if they send somone up there and do research. It's not like we would be getting the truth from them.

Might take some time till somone is honest with the people and speaks truth about the moon.

What is the truth about the moon? If you don't know, how do you know there is anything to lie about? If you do know, I would love to hear it. Especially if you can somehow prove it.

[edit on 19-3-2010 by garritynet]

top topics

join