It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens HAVE visited earth - Finally... tangible evidence

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+55 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
[Those of you who follow Lloyd Pye's work, and are on his mailing list, have already seen this] - HUGE news...

Folks: please read the full article - use wiki for historical reference and info only, not scientific results - this is BREAKING NEWS as of today, March 18, 2010

We finally have a recovery of nuclear DNA from the Starchild!

[Wiki: Starchild Skull, for those of you, unfamiliar]

This past weekend I met with the geneticist working on the Starchild's DNA. He explained how he can now prove the Starchild is not entirely human, which has been our position for years. Now it is no longer a question of "if," but of "when" and "how" we spread this astounding new reality beyond the mailing list. First, though, let me bring the list's newcomers up to speed.

In 2003 we had a DNA analysis that used human-only primers to recover the Starchild's mitochondrial DNA, the DNA outside the nucleus, which comes from the mother and her genetic line. That meant its mother was human. But we could not recover its nuclear DNA, which comes from both mother and father, which meant its father was not a human. Unfortunately, with the recovery technology of 2003 we couldn't prove what he was, which left us in scientific limbo. The "no result" from the search for the nuclear DNA clearly meant Dad wasn't human, but we could not prove that fact beyond all possible doubt.

Now, in 2010, there have been many improvements in the recovery process, and those improvements have been applied to the Starchild skull with the stunning result you see below. This is a gel sheet that shows a clear recovery of its nuclear DNA, which could not be done in 2003.

The next two screen shots are taken from the national genetic database at the National Institute of Health, NIH. That public-access database is a centralized repository of all genetic information generated by geneticists all over the world, and now covers essentially all living organisms on Earth, from various kinds of viruses and bacteria, to various kinds of crustaceans and fish, to all kinds of animals and plants, including great apes and humans.

For many species, humans included, there are already nucleotide sequences covering entire genomes. Therefore, sequences from the Starchild's DNA can be directly compared against this vast database to look for any matches. In one such comparison below, you see the text below the blue line at the bottom (if you can read it, sorry it's so fuzzy) that 265 base pairs (a good length) of recovered Starchild nuclear DNA matches perfectly with a gene on human chromosome 1. This verifies beyond any degree of doubt that some of the nuclear DNA seen in the gel sheet is from a human being.

In the one below, and again at the bottom, you see the stunning report that in a string of 342 base pairs (another good length), "No significant similarity (is) found." To recover a stretch of base pairs as long as that with NO reference in the NIH database is astounding because it means there is no known earthly corollary for what has been analyzed! This incredible anomaly will put the Starchild in history books!!!

Please understand that this result has now been verified several times, and a few more different fragments have been identified that cannot be matched in this database to anything known. Despite that fact, mainstream skeptics will be obligated by their positions to try to say it's some kind of gibberish or some kind of mistake because in their world view it simply can't be true.

Luckily, their bleating protests can be easily overcome with continued repetition of the result, finding more and more similar fragments in the library that will be created from the Starchild's DNA, which is what the geneticist is confident will happen over the next weeks and months---nothing but verification that a significant part of the Starchild's genome is not found on Earth.

I should add that I still can't reveal the name of the geneticist or where he works until we are ready to formally present his results to the world. However, trust me, he is a well-established professional and his facility is large and very credible. They don't want to be bombarded by media until they are prepared for it, and neither do I for that matter. Just know that you are a part of the "inner circle" of those who have put your faith in a dream that is now coming true.

Lloyd Pye
www.LloydPye.com

if people are interested in the pictures referenced in the txt, I can post those, later

[edit on 3/19/2010 by SquirrelNutz]

+36 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   

(2) The expenses for materials doing our research has now outstripped the amount donated by the list. It is now coming out of my pocket and I could use some help to bridge that gap. However, look on the bright side. This should be the last time I ever have to ask for your help in this way. ;-)

what a horrible ending

+22 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Please don't be one of those people that points to the last part, and goes, "See, he's asking for money - another conspiracy exposed"

Dumb.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Wow, how prophetic am I? [criss-cross posts]

[edit on 3/18/2010 by SquirrelNutz]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Hmm, so what does all this cascade into?

+18 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
This is incredible !!!

and to think I heard it on ATS first !!!

There's only one thing that bothers me ....

"(2) The expenses for materials doing our research has now outstripped the amount donated by the list. It is now coming out of my pocket and I could use some help to bridge that gap. However, look on the bright side. This should be the last time I ever have to ask for your help in this way. ;-) ""

So your releasing some of the biggest news in the history of mankind, .... as well as asking for Donations ???

I'm a little hesitant to believe anything you say now, you won't release any names or information yet your willing to accept our cash aye ???

I don't think so buddy, ... untill he comes up with some verifiable data I suggest no one donate anything.

I just want to add, I really really hope you prove my doubts wrong.

[edit on 18-3-2010 by IntastellaBurst]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I was always very curious about this case. Thanks for the up-date! Intriguing stuff!

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
i'm not sure if i understood the thread correctly but your saying the star child is not human. Then you post a link for wikipedia about the starchild skull if no one knows what it is. On wikipedia, it clearly states the skull is in fact HUMAN. Why don't they update it if it is in fact not human. I'm not saying I don't believe you, trust me, I've been reading all about the starchild and I don't believe its completly human. I just want to clarify whether or not i misunderstood.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
They tested the skull and found both Y and X chromosomes...don't children inherit the Y chromosomes from their fathers?

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
here is what i mean. its been modified.
"This page was last modified on 13 March 2010 at 14:44"
"The Starchild skull is an abnormal human skull which was found in Mexico. It is primarily known through paranormal researchers' claims that it represents evidence of extraterrestrial contact. DNA recovered from the skull establishes that it is human.[1]"
and
in the bottom right hand corner with the picture of the girl is
"Hutchison-Gilford progeria, a disease which has no known treatment, produces similar skull deformations to hydrocephaly. In progeria patients, the cell nucleus has dramatically aberrant morphology (bottom, right) rather than the uniform shape typically found in healthy individuals (top, right)"
So I don't understand what your saying.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I anxiously await the public release of this discovery. That should quiet the knee-jerk naysayers.

Edited for spelling. (Hint, hint...)

[edit on 18-3-2010 by warpcrafter]

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
this is not an alien...it is a human with a disease...tests a decade ago proved that the child had both Y and X chromosomes...X from mom and Y from dad (both human) case closed

+24 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
OH-MY-GOD!!! THIS IS TOTALLY IT GUYS THE BIG ONE! HOW ON EARTH ARE THE TPTB GOING TO FRIGGIN SUPPRESS THIS! I'M DONATING ALL MY MONEY RIGHT NOW TO MAKE SURE THIS GETS OUT THERE! THIS IS GOING TO CHANGE THE WORLD FOREVER!!!

...........not.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by jziegler
i'm not sure if i understood the thread correctly but your saying the star child is not human. Then you post a link for wikipedia about the starchild skull if no one knows what it is. On wikipedia, it clearly states the skull is in fact HUMAN. Why don't they update it if it is in fact not human. I'm not saying I don't believe you, trust me, I've been reading all about the starchild and I don't believe its completly human. I just want to clarify whether or not i misunderstood.

this is breaking news - as in, TODAY - obviously the wiki entry will be updated! Just linked the page for history.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamrealistic
this is not an alien...it is a human with a disease...tests a decade ago proved that the child had both Y and X chromosomes...X from mom and Y from dad (both human) case closed

Incorrect. Read the article go to his website.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I will be donating all my money, 500.000$ to your bank account

good work!

now we can be free

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I'm sure once an adequate amount is donated the whole project will go offline due to those darn NWO aliens.

+32 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Before you start shouting "Aliens HAVE visited earth - Finally... tangible evidence" do have a link to a scientific paper that has been written about this subject? Can you provide a link to the copies of a verified DNA analysis that was done on the specimen? The entire declaration "Aliens HAVE visited earth - Finally... tangible evidence" is simply riding on the copy and pasting of something that has been written by one person with absolutely ZERO scientific evidence to support it. This is not to say such evidence does not exist, but the current information you have provided means nothing and proves nothing, IMHO.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
If it is a scam, he's doing a better job of making it seem scuzzy than I would expect. It all sounds fairly well researched, at least, though I'm no geneticist. For my part, I won't be giving him any of my money, and I will warn everyone I know against giving him money, but I'll hope that he makes it to the goal. I hope this turns out to be valid, but I expect it won't.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
i can see that it hasn't been updated due to it being today's breaking news. but the fact that wikipedia clearly states that yes both chromosomes are there, x and y, and it was determined to be a boy, are you saying they are wrong? even though they post their source? i'm all for it being extraterrestial if thats the case, but i just can't imagine the government allowing this information to come through. you say you know the geneticist but yet you don't post any of your sources except the wikipedia which contradicts what you say. i'm just trying to understand how we are supposed to take your word for it that it will come out, where is your sources?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join