It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Enlightened Ones?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by plutoxgirl

It is quite a source of inspiration at times.

LOL- shed some light here buddy. What kind of inspiration are you exactly looking for at those times?

Just curious!. hahah

Darn, I lost track of this thread somehow and don't remember why I said anything. It was going quite well I think. I seemed to have alot to talk about.

Oh, indigos. There was some old thread where I promised to enslave all of humanity. I might have been playing the indigent ones, but I will keep my promise no matter how many lifetimes it takes!

And I wonder where I said "erection"....emsed1...?? What? The builder?

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by plutoxgirl

ok i think you dont know that word ENLIGHTMENT
the people you mention are not enlighten . thats for sure
they think they are superior .. they usualy use greed to succeed in this

i wasnt influenced by anyone ..
read my thread in my signature
about the age of enlightment has started
this is what i think about the enlighten ones
the real ones that know far more than any other you mention in your thread

give me your opinion after you read it carefull
it will worth it .. trust me

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by drew hempel

nice guy your John in the video :up
im not sure if he his enlighten.. but he clearly is gifted
he mastered his gift with perfection
very rare

i would gladly listen to what he have to say about the soul
he maybe enlighten or pretty close to it

the end of the vid when he hurted accidentaly the guy with a little stick
he his a wise man ... he took it has a sign from his old master

ill let you decide
whos more enlighten .. John or the buddha boy ?

Ram Bahadur Bomjon

[edit on 9/2/2010 by Ben81]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp

Oh, indigos. There was some old thread where I promised to enslave all of humanity. I might have been playing the indigent ones, but I will keep my promise no matter how many lifetimes it takes!

Yes! that's why I added you as a friend in the first place-
I saw the potential in you for greatness.

I want to introduce you to some *cough* shapeshifter *cough* friends of mine ;D ...

What do you say? wash the indigo underwear out!-
Meet us at the 2012 portal. Greys lovers not allowed.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Interesting. Thank you!

I want to introduce you to some *cough* shapeshifter *cough* friends of mine ;D ...

I see...

A little sodium hypochlorite and...gone! All white!

Don't we have to wait about 2 1/2 more years until the portal opens?

I am a bit of an olderish fart, so maybe you're speaking of a website?

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Interesting. Thank you!

I see...

A little sodium hypochlorite and...gone! All white!

Don't we have to wait about 2 1/2 more years until the portal opens?

I am a bit of an olderish fart, so maybe you're speaking of a website?

No buddy,- it's a uhmmm... secret pub.
V.I.R.
(Very Important Reptilezz)
Discussing the apocalypses and other stuff. ;D

Today is the date-
We'll pick you up in our crystal ship- (oh... nevermind the strange smell, lizard fellas are not very fond of water and soap).

Be ready at 11:11pm !
lol

-EDITED to add- DAMN! that was my 666 post.

see enlightenup- evil abounds.

[edit on 4/9/10 by plutoxgirl]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Excellent of you that you brought this up

Have thought about posting a similar post sometimes, but I couldn't pick the right words, so I always deleted them. Yours do well.

Those preaching the enlightenment are ones of the worst kind. Like the decent religious preachers of old - they knew how things truly were.. Or did they?

I think there may be one good point to note which distincts a charlatan from a true wise human being. Those that truly know something, never go preaching any doctrine. Instead people seek them out for advice. And they help those in need. Rarely they say that "thou must" - probably because everyone has their own montain to climb.

A genuine wise being will never teach you how to walk, but instead may point on right direction. Charlatans are all parrots. They just repeat something they don't really even understand. Some "charlatans" act out of good will (who probably got fooled by the next type ->), others just milk the easy money, purposefully.

-v

[edit on 4-9-2010 by v01i0]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   

V.I.R.

Don't tell them I've tried alligator and rattlesnake and found it rather tasty. I'm sure they curse the ape infestation of this planet every day.

Do they have free WiFi, 3G or perhaps even a psychic network? I can't be without my connectivity.

Today is the date-
We'll pick you up in our crystal ship- (oh... nevermind the strange smell, lizard fellas are not very fond of water and soap).

Who's the designated driver? The reptiles probably don't metabolize the ethanol too well so it's probably one of us mammals. I'll take some Vic's Vapor Rub to put under my nostrils and conceal the odor (coroner's trick).

lol

It takes me forever to get ready, mostly because of my OCD and ADHD. Good thing you gave me enough time.

Eyes open!

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by v01i0
Those breaching the enlightenment are ones of the worst kind.

(Emphasis added)

Parsing that into meaning is quite stimulating and gives me a tingly sensation in my cerebreal cortex. Do you mean "breach" like a whale or "breach" like a contract?

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Fantastic! thread OP, I couldn't agree more. The enlightened ones are quick to dish out the gospel of love but read what they have to say its not long before you come across a massive ego. Lots of light and love people too scared to let go of dogma and just BE!

Next time you come across a so-called enlightened person ask them to explain something like "The perfect circle" theory, then tell them they are wrong, sit back and watch how soon ego, anger and condemnation follows lol, if these are the enlightened then god must be an egotistical spoilt brat. Always remember it just starseed, indigo child gibberish for the masses designed to make people feel guilty for being free and alive..

Live your life and be free of dogma, my higher self told me that

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Parsing that into meaning is quite stimulating and gives me a tingly sensation in my cerebreal cortex. Do you mean "breach" like a whale or "breach" like a contract?

*takes a look on the dictionary*

Oops no. I meant 'to preach'

I need a reboot.

"Those (b)reaching the enlightenment are ones of the worst kind. Like the decent religious (b)reachers of old - they knew how things truly (breach) What?
"

-v

[edit on 4-9-2010 by v01i0]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   

+Who are they? They are people, like you and me- +Where are they? They are everywhere. +What do they do?

there is actually another branch of enlightened ones in the lineage of Buddhism, Christianity, and over all spirituality.

WHat do they do?
They love, they love everyone regardless of what they do, say, gender, race, beliefs, etc ...and they are of service to help whether its a hug, a bill paid, words of wisdom, show how to meditate, etc.

In this lineage there is no discrimination. It is known as a fact that there is equality in all things, people, places.

What you are reffering to is the psuedo enlightenment of knowledge where certain folks come to find out about how corrupt the gov is, micro-chips, conspiracies and the pride of knowledge comes in and says ...."i am enlightened with knowledge and everyone else is sleepwalking".

This kind of pride, while sick, definitely has merit in that there are a large amount of folks who really do have absolutely no clue to whats going on around them.

You'll be alright

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
If the have not's were have's they would have nothing to say.

The world continues on minus those people who say the world is out to get them.

The vast majority of people are not concerned with conspiracies.

If one, people came out and told you their agenda or two, they had sex, money, and their power without secrecy, they would still have control.

They would find that many people were "in" and the have not's were "out".

What is a have not?

That is a personal perspective/choice.

You have the power to live and die the way you want, to some extent.

The other is genetics and geography and socio-economic background.

Many of these conspiracies are giving people popularity and making them money.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Enlightment is not a blessing, and those that happily seek it are fools, so may they find it one day. All enlightment is personal, "we each are the center of our own universe", we are our own galaxys, our own sun, and moon and earth. We have control of our worlds, but also control is a con, a sham, and it likes to troll a lot, and like all troll's it lives under bridges...especially the bridges between worlds, and charges all those that would cross there bridge a fee. What is the fee to see that all fee's are a con? oh yes its high. Those who cant cross the bridge, sit by the bridge, and like to tell others how to cross the bridge...for a fee but offcourse. There is no such thing as enlightenment, but there is such a thing as seeing things in a new light...A new sun, a new moon, and even maybe, a new earth. To shine light on a new world, to enlight it.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   

V.I.R.

Don't tell them I've tried alligator and rattlesnake and found it rather tasty. I'm sure they curse the ape infestation of this planet every day.

Do they have free WiFi, 3G or perhaps even a psychic network? I can't be without my connectivity.

Today is the date-

Who's the designated driver? The reptiles probably don't metabolize the ethanol too well so it's probably one of us mammals. I'll take some Vic's Vapor Rub to put under my nostrils and conceal the odor (coroner's trick).

lol

It takes me forever to get ready, mostly because of my OCD and ADHD. Good thing you gave me enough time.

Eyes open!

Oh Hallo!
*gives secret handshake*

So the good news is, they were very impressed (btw- excellent choice of bow-tie)-
and congratulated me for finding you (that equals cash! bling bling). lol
You have the charms of a natural born reptile.

BTW- your secret is safe with me- ... (about trying alligator and rattlesnake)- if they ever find out- ouch.. you would have a very ugly end.

Hmmm, so, you owe me a huge favour now. ;D I'll think of something.

A fat paycheck will be delivered to your mail in the next couple of weeks- as an incentive to start working on your first assigned task - (capture the indigos) lol

MWWWHAHAHA-

Jeez- I'm really having a blast with you EnlightenUp!-

Btw- There's not really an intention to offend anyone... I should repeat- I think EVERYONE is free to believe in whatever they want- (reptiles, benevolent nordics, apples with wings dominating the world- etc).

I really don't mind.. I love freedom in every way.

But I made this thread- a long time ago now, because I was absolutely sick of a lot of people preaching about what "their guru" told them, like absolute truths and pushing others to the "sheep side" for not buying into the "ideas of that SAME guru".

I think- no one should put anyone on a pedestal... and praise them. (the premise is: THINK FOR YOURSELF)
No one can tell you how the world/universe works, or what's real and what's not. Each person should discover the truth by looking inside- it's a path of self-discovering and understanding of its reflection.
There are not definite answers in my view- every time you think you reach the final- there are more questions popping up.

I live by the phrase "let it be"-
So... YOU (not directed at anyone- just a general you) better don't come my way trying to convince me to buy your truth- especially presenting proof based on your self-aggrandized guru's delusion.
Thank you.

[edit on 5/9/10 by plutoxgirl]

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by litmuspaper
Of course sometimes I feel like I've experienced things that make me see the world in a way that is different from how some people see it, but I don't think that gives me any wisdom worth preaching to anyone else.

This is partially what enlightenment is. It does give you wisdom. Why would you deny your own experiences from benefiting others? Would you listen to another persons experience realizing they may have been down a road you could learn from? World wide enlightenment is occurring right now. And you are just as special as everyone else. Imagine that, billions of special people running around on this planet that have had unique experiences in life they wish to pass on. But a majority of those billions assume anyone who thinks they are different, special, or have something important to say must have a mental complex. Each and every person is special in their own way. If we can drop the front we have with each other, our illusionary selves. We just might achieve peace on earth, when all are valued in their own unique ways.

Ironically, it's the system that holds us back mostly. It controls how we think about each other. Claiming you are special is taboo, because somehow that invalidates the other person. That is false! You are special, you have something to share, to contribute, and to assist me making my life more enjoyable.

Granted some latch onto the term enlightenment as a label to speak about a superior place and they follow a prescribed ritual to put themselves on a pedastool. Religions do the same thing. Institutions and associations do it. Corporations do it. Most every man-made structure we have designed puts those that follow the prescribed method of interacting with the world on a pedastool. Look at politics, education, internal workings of a government agency. You are either on-board follower or you are an outcast. But who designed it this way? I certainly did not, yet I must comply to not be that outcast. I must proclaim I am not important, that I am totally replaceable.

It is false. You, me and everyone else on these boards are enlightened when we simply develop our own opinions based on the truth, and continually reinspect our truth to ensure it does not come from doctrine based belief or standardized method of compliance. If we just double-check all our thoughts to see where they come from, we might be able to change this world. We might begin to respect each other. We actually may let down our guard.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

Enlightenment, enlightenment, enlightenment, enlightenment.

I can see Russia from my house.

Buddhists are the same as eggs.

Developers, developers, developers, developers.

Well, ok, I get some crazy wisdom and knowledge. The problem is that some it is so far out ahead of humanity at this point, it does noone any good, not even me. It's beyond description. I find I relate to it as more of a taste of where we might be at some point, with a proper bridge having been built across a great gorge separating our mental development from what can be known. What can be known is rather astounding; for what lay on the other side, there is no way to encode it in our communication schemes, yet.

Additionally, I find very few "enlightened" very willing to accomodate those that question their apparent enlightenment. They seem to ignore oddballs as much as any other ostensibly unenlightened troglodyte. Too great a proportion have their egos invested in the whole package and are unaware of that fact. Push their buttons a little and they cower.

As to what I said in the first paragraph, you are free to question or even mock me for and I won't even be the least bit shaken. I might even enjoy the exchange, whatever form it may take, and learn something new.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   

So the good news is, they were very impressed (btw- excellent choice of bow-tie)- and congratulated me for finding you (that equals cash! bling bling). lol

It must've been a good party. I don't remember a thing. I tried to for days! You say you came by? What happen? That explains the hangover of unknown origin and the dress I woke up in.

You have the charms of a natural born reptile.

Must've been the Phoenician purple drank.

Oh, and somebody took my cash!

I dislike that anyone believes idiotic stuff unless I chose to believe it as well for the moment. My greatest creativity and most illuminatinig dreams happen when I have chosen to be the most credulous. If I'm too pragmatic and logical, my mind dulls. I don't care about freedom if it means I can't criticize.

[edit on 9/7/2010 by EnlightenUp]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Enlightenment is psychopathy.

It truly is that simple.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join