It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chichen Itza light/ energy beam pic taken

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
A man was fotograph his children at Chichen Itza during thunder storm, when he make this pics he see's a lichgt/ energy beam on his camera. It's proven that they are not false. I put some links of this here. What could it be???

1: www.youtube.com...

2: Update: vimeo.com...

Its all in Spanisch, Maybe someone who can translate this?

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
hmmmm WOW very cool, i am guessing it is faked but if it's real that is F'in awesome!

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
They are basically saying that the picture has been proven to be truly authentic.

The family vacationed in Cancun in 2009. They took a series of photos of their daughters when it started to rain. Lightning soon followed and they were hoping to catch a photo of the pyramid with a ray of lightning in the background. That's when they took the 3rd photo that shows the beam of light.

I know people will say why isn't the light visible inside the dark chamber?

I was there several years ago and I seem to remember that the inside of this chamber is not exposed to the skies, in other words it is like a small enclosed room.
In fact if I remember correctly, the top of the pyramid is actually four small chambers, one on each side.

I'll try to dig up the pics from that trip.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Thx for the translation, i have it from a dutch site where i live. But translating is not my best . So thx again for doing this.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Not again. Maussen is a fake. This has been chewed over I dont know HOW many times!

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat
Not again. Maussen is a fake. This has been chewed over I dont know HOW many times!

The light is real

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
So's this one

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
There are 5 threads on this exact picture.

It is fake.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Smell The Roses

So you say it's fake, why are there others who say this is for real. They spend a whole show on this???? Do you have proof that this is fake? Let's see and here it. And i saw no 5 threads on this subject.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Crazier stuff has happened lets just say its true what are the explanations for this event happening i have very little knowledege on the subect but i will hang around for some interresting theories

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I've been inside that temple and there ain't nothing inside it that could even produce electricity let alone a beam of metphysical light. It's nothing more than a small chamber inside with a jaguare statue and a series of steep. corroding, damp slippery limestone stairs. and a rickety ladder propped against a wall that likely could not support the weight of a 12 year old.

not to say that there isn't UFO activity around mayan ruins.( I saw a UFO over Palenque once) just saying that this isn't it. Also, it looks reallly, really fake

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Its called "Torsion fields"
Check it up online.

All those pyramids are located on the torsion grid system (platonic solids).

If its a real pic, Amazing stuff, I'm speechless.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
After some digging i came to a site with some explanation, A pyramid is a transmitter/ receiver device. And frequention can be seen sometime's ans be measurble. Here is te link, you must look at "FUNCTION"

www.valdostamuseum.org...

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I dunno about a torsion field. and I should know I've experienced torsion before in one of my male body parts. it's was very painful. THought I was the next Lance Armstrong before Web MD.com gave me a better reason for my various and painful symptoms other than cancer. Believe me torsion is not a fun thing to experience. But having experienced it before I an tell you that CGI performed poorly is not Torsion in any way on any grid.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Wow that picture looks sooooooo fake its laughable. In fact LOL.

I didn't check the date this was first posted, perhaps (giving benefit of the daoubt here) it was just April Fools.

top topics

join