It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 The Military knows Israel did it!!! Truth is coming....

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpTiMuS_PrImE
reply to post by Stewie

Im just saying why even give them the time of day, why destroy a thread arguing egos, this is why it is so hard for people to understand threads here because theres so much blatant propaganda people get lost from the facts. Ignore the junk and keep moving they will disappear from the thread because they get no attention and thats what they crave.

wrong.

'they' eventually leave the thread because 'they' realize the futility of attempting to reason with a fundamentalist.

you posted the videos. surely you watched them. surely there is a central argument with some key facts and attendant evidence-

surely if there were such things, you could post them, right?

i guess i'll have to assume you can't, because there aren't.

i can't imagine any of you ever made it through college - this is a flabbergasting display of anti-intellectualism.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
ATTENTION PLEASE

While this is not the 911 Forum

I would draw your attention to this

ATTENTION ALL 9/11 POSTERS

All Terms and Conditions apply

Please read the link provided

Thank you

Semper

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

Understood.
Second line.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

Seriously thanks to all of the mods for laying down the law.

I have noticed a distinct change of the tones within the threads, and it is very refreshing.

Thank you.

I feel like I am again learning something.

Denying ignorance, if you will.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
ok. read the new policy info - it's hard to know where the line is when it's so infrequently enforced, but so long as it is, and evenhandedly, so be it.

so.

anyone care to post a reasonable response to my reasonable request?

not only would it be the polite and proper thing to do, the refusal to do it suggests that it can not be done, for lack of a coherent set of facts able to be logically and clearly delineated.

anyone who wishes to silence me can do so in less than 5 minutes....that is, if it's possible, which by your collective refusal to respond, i have to assume it is not.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueTruth

If you feel the need to run along the razor's edge. Please be fair and specific.
I have no problem with someone saying I don't agree with this or that.
But to be so oblivious of the fact that there are 9 way to skin a cat. oops.
Then you should address only what you disagree with one point at a time.
For clarity and the omission of spin.
Do you think the Military does not know Israel did it?
A neat thing to remember is you don't call the shots.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
[edit on 19-3-2010 by Donny 4 million]

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   

I am interested in the Sibel Edmonds comment.

Are you saying that Sibel Edmonds placed the blame on Turkey?

I have read some of her testimony, but I am now aware of that.
Could you explain a bit.

And, just so that I am understanding, you are saying that no evidence exists of any involvement of the Mossad?

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donny 4 million

If you feel the need to run along the razor's edge. Please be fair and specific.
I have no problem with someone saying I don't agree with this or that.
But to be so oblivious of the fact that there are 9 way to skin a cat. oops.
Then you should address only what you disagree with one point at a time.
For clarity and the omission of spin.
Do you think the Military does not know Israel did it?
A neat thing to remember is you don't call the shots.

I asked a simple question, and it's right there in the open, multiple times.

Can somebody who watched the videos please summarize their main points in some sort of factually arranged outline/abstract of around 5 or 6 sentences?

And can you attempt to avoid 'loaded question' fallacies such as, 'do you think the military does not know Israel did it' - or i will be forced to ask you if you have stopped beating your wife yet (the common example of the fallacy).

Somewhere in that video, if it's worth watching, there ought to be a core set of facts, and if every published academic can manage an abstract presenting the central points and data, even on far more complex topics, then so too can you.

Other than that, I provided links to points I've disagreed with, so there should be no need to ask me to repeat myself again.

[edit on 19-3-2010 by TrueTruth]

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   

I am watching the videos trying to catch up.

Relax and I would love to converse with you on this.

I am just coming back into this thread.

Things always work better when not being so aggressive man.

It can come across wrong to anyone who is just reading and might not respond because of the tone of the conversation.

We are all here to deny ignorance.

Gimme a sec.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   

I decline your request. You have already made more than 20 posts in this thread. You should know the content of this video.
www.abovetopsecret.com...&mem=TrueTruth

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Josephus23

Re. Edmonds....here's a link preceded by a quote from the article:

"...Edmonds claims in the Times that even as she was providing evidence of moles within the US State Department, the Pentagon, and the nuclear weapons establishment, who were providing nuclear secrets for cash, through Turkey, to Pakistan's intelligence agency, the Inter-Services Intelligence, or ISI, agencies within the Bush administration were actively working to block investigation and to shield those who were committing the acts of treason.

Pakistan's ISI is known to have had, and to still maintain close contacts with Al-Qaeda. Indeed, the Times notes that Pakistan's nuclear god-father, General Mahmoud Ahmad, was accused of sanctioning a $100,000 wire payment to Mohammed Atta, one of the 9/11 hijackers, immediately before the attacks.

Edmonds claims, in the Times article, that following the 9-11 attacks, FBI investigators took a number of Turkish and Pakistani operatives into custody for questioning about foreknowledge of the attacks, but that a high-ranking US State Department official repeatedly acted to spirit them out of the country..."

www.counterpunch.org...

Here's a letter she wrote in '04

www.commondreams.org...

Edmonds under oath in '09

www.bradblog.com...

Israeli agens do show up in the mix, but as a quaternary factor, behind Turkey, Pakistan, and the USA.

I tend to believe that the coverup of 9/11 is less about the specifics of that day, and more about what any true investigation would unearth - which would include, as per the above, US involvement in nuclear proliferation, along with god knows what else. It's a string that if pulled could cause immense damage to our government and our nation as a whole.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drunkenshrew

I decline your request. You have already made more than 20 posts in this thread. You should know the content of this video.
www.abovetopsecret.com...&mem=TrueTruth

Ya know? One would think that indeed I would have heard said content by now - but by golly, no one has talked about it. No one seems to be able to summarize it, and I am forced to assume this includes you.

And from that I am forced to assume that perhaps, there's a reason so many people are so vehemently against explaining themselves and their assertions.

Are you able to prove me wrong?

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Josephus23

I can be plenty civil where civility is the custom - which suddenly, seems to include right here - so I welcome it. I'm not so much aggressive as incredibly reactive. In real life, I find my joy in working with children, the elderly, and the sick. My true nature, is to nurture. However, it doesn't take much to flip my switch, and after being insulted hundreds of times here for having a dissenting opinion, I've become conditioned - but that can change.

You're a polite guy, and so i've done my best to answer you politely. You aren't one of the folks who decided mocking me was better than answering simple questions - although I suspect the 'won't' is cover for a 'can't' - tends to be how people respond when their cherished beliefs are put in question.

I am confident that you will be the exception to the rule.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   

if you are asking if any evidence was presented in the videos that linked Israel to 9/11, then the answer is no.

I thought that the first video was the most persuasive.

The guy, if he has the rank alluded to in the interview, is an interesting source to be spilling this kind of information, and if he has the ears of people up top, then that would be interesting, but it's all speculation.

I am very anti-Israel in terms of policy, btw...

I do not know what happened on 9/11, but Israel has benefited dramatically from the event.

Which brings me back to the OP.

The first video made a very, very good point.

No one who has dual citizenship should be allowed to serve in the US government. Period.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
As a follow up to this, I tracked down and sent Alan Sabrosky an email, asking him pretty much the same questions as in my post on page 1... What hard evidence does he have that pins Israel, beyond the shadow of a doubt, for this crime?

Well, that was days ago, and still as of yet, no response. Yeah, I know there are pointers, lots of pointers in that direction. But he must have SOMETHING else to get in front of our military and show them, besides videos, that incriminates Israel. But I don't know, maybe not. They seemed to swallow the last manufactured CIA evidence of WMD's hook, line and sinker.

And btw, thanks to... well, you know who you are.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I have forgot to post a important video was up late last night anyways here it is and if a mod sees this can you add to the front post please.

Israeli Mossad caught with bombs and there documenting the event then wiped from the media, listen to the firefighters conversations.

[edit on 19-3-2010 by OpTiMuS_PrImE]

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join