It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 The Military knows Israel did it!!! Truth is coming....

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Even ( a biggie!) if this were true and the Jews admitted it then the Yanks would not do anything about it anyway!

They have as much control and WILL to control the Jews as ,well, I can't really think of aa appropriate metaphor - perhaps like a Mother who sees her child doing evil and hateful, racist things and just looks out the window and meekly says "please stop darling...." .

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by OpTiMuS_PrImE

s & f

Notice how the infiltration/infestation of traitors is not restricted whatsoever. They hold prime positions in the MSM, Executive Branch, Congress, Pentagon. Why should we doubt that this is not the case within the CIA, NSA, FBI, etc.? IMO this is why they are, and have been so successful. And why nobody will be held accountable.

Divine intervention has allowed this to happen, and I do not mean Tetragrammaton, YHVH. On this planet at this time who is more powerful than the ambiguous-titled Powers That Be? I think this is rhetorical and confusing, but it rhymes: the PTB must be enabled by the Intelligence Agencies. I understand that is a bold assertion, but how is their positioning to be explained? And, no, I do not mean everybody working for the Intelligence Agencies are bad/in on this (!).

I can't imagine a solution short of a Stalin-esque purge, and that in itself is extremely unrealistic. There can't be mutiny on this scale, it would be like our hands trying to cut off our head because of brain cancer.

My gut tells me to sit back and enjoy the show. It's not like I have any power to do anything. For entertainment value the concept that "they must know what they are doing" is thrown out the window.

Worst case scenario, I die. Going to happen whether the world is a green utopia fat-fest or slave-hell anxiety ridden torture pit

Love the thread, my 2¢ + a twooney

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
So, "Isreal" did it huh? Every person in the nation of Isreal? The prime minister? Renegade elements of Mossad? Could they have done it without help from our government(usa)? Did Bush know? Or was it only "dual citizens" who were in on it? I`m confused. are we still mad at our gov? Or do we want war with Isreal? Or just an investigation and arrests? Funny there`s a prophecy that said Isreal would be up against pretty much the whole world and her allies would not help. Maybe this is the beginnings of the Ezekial prophecy detailed in the book "The Ezekial Option". Nobody believed that the USA would ever stand by and let Isreal be attacked. Maybe now there`s a reason. Or perhaps some disinfo by some parties wanting to "speed up the apocalypse" by turning us against Isreal. Im on my phone so havent seen the vids yet. What was the motivation? To get usa to go to the middle east and attack their enemies? Or just keep them at bay while they prepare for... something? Just thinking out loud. But they could have a very good reason to keep attention off them, of for example, they found the ark of the covenant and are planning to rebuild the temple. Nah too crazy.. But what then?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
It's not the Jews that did 9/11 - it's Mossad, CIA and MI6. Those 3 agencies have infiltrated the terrorist networks and they are training muslims to do terrorist acts all over the world.

The Jewish people are a victim of those bastards in the global Elite that want to enslave humanity; some of those bastards are Zionists, some are not.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
THANK YOU OP!

But read down the posts a little, doesn't it make you sick to your stomach at the posts being 'placed' in this thread?

It beggars belief that these 'members' are STILL trying to propagandise this!

They are STILL trying to muddy the waters, and cause dissension and misdirection, by clinging onto and picking on the most tenuous of aspects.

Sickening, it truly is sickening.

Where do their allegiances lie? I very much doubt it's with the US or their allies. How many of these dissenters are the same that obfuscate the 'truthers' every move?

How many continue to rubbish ANY opposition to the ridiculous fairy tale that masquerades as an official explanation for the events of 9/11?

How many hold their hand on their hearts and salute the Israeli flag?

How many of them KNOW the truth of the involvement of mossad, and actively support that involvement?

It all makes perfect sense, everything adds up. The wars in Arab countries, the pushing for the West to go to war with Iran.

I am SO relieved the US military is not in on this treason, and that's as an Englishman.

I only hope when they come to round up the guilty, the 'helpers' don't slip through the net of justice.

Thank you again OP. Now hopefully the tide of justice will be swift.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by crmanager
This guy is a raging anti-semite

If you are using this guy as an example of an expert on Intelligence you are wrong on several accounts.

He is the Stanton Friedman of Jew Haters. A P.h.d does not make you right or smart.

I am a former Pararescue. That does NOT make me an expert on the Air Force or any military branch.

And the fact that you use this Jew hater as an example of your 9/11 Truther fantasies gives us a window into YOUR soul.

Of course the man is labelled as a Jew-hating anti-semite. Anyone who openly questions the activities af the Israeli government, the IDF or Mossad is labelled that way.

I'm curious. Would you class yourself as an anti-Truther?

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
Can you point me to where he says this? I don't have time to listen to 40 minutes at this moment.

Why can't you spare 40 minutes? We've all waited nearly a decade for the truth, what's 40 minutes more?

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
I am SO relieved the US military is not in on this treason, and that's as an Englishman.

There would still be some military personnel involved. Sadly, every country has its traitors.

Don't hold your breath. The bodies which should investigate, prosecute, are full of traitors too.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
As I said," THIS IS ALMOST TO EASY." Point the finger at the Jews and a million dupes will do your work for you. Just look at many of these posts, see what I mean? It's just so easy. The good news is that this shows the real perps are starting to run scared. They know the truth is coming out soon.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by masterp

Ya know, you have just reminded me of the Bilderberg Group. When you think about it laterally they meet up every year, discuss the world and what they will do next. Let us put the theories away for a minute and think about the facts.

Bilderberg has the most powerful people in the world meet up yearly to discuss world affairs. They know who did 9/11 surely?

I am from England and I know the Rothschild's are very influential, just like the Rockefellers. Let's face it, all these top dogs are in cohertion with top dogs from other countries. We don't know sh*t, all we know is we are the peons and they are the masters.

Depopulation, Uegenics is needed as much as it saddens me to say, I just wish it hadn't come to the point where these privelidged silver spoon in mouth bastards were deciding who lives and who dies.

Sorry about the depressing post but I think deep down, all of us who seek the truth, know that the reason the global conspiracy is very plausible is because if we were in charge, it would make the most sense. Or we overpopulate till the planet just dies from human consumption.

Ya know what I'm sayin?

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I gotta tell ya, it sucks when you EXPECT to get nuked by your own government just so they can have a license to wreak mayhem wherever they want and they call it "protecting the citezens of this GREAT nation". I just wonder where the next false flag will occur... I should start a thread but I`m on my phone at the moment. But I would like to see a top 10 list of cities from other members indicating which cities are most likely to be attacked with nukes, with special attention to the top 5 when deciding the ORDER in which the cities are more likely to be attacked. the bottom 5 can just be cities you think belong in the top 10 but not in a specific order. So for 1-5, put them in order, for 6-10, no specific order, just cities that belong in the bottom 5. This is just to make it easier. If you find that you CAN diagnose the situation specifically enough, feel free to do all 10 in the order you consider more likely to occur. I guess I`ll start and when I get on my pc ill copy and paste or another member already on can start it if they want and then when I get online I`ll check to see if anybody did or not.

Doctor J and InmateC57797

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
When all else fails, blame it on israel? How convienent indeed!

The NWO is real and composed of the illuminati. 9-11 served many purposes and israel may have benefitted in some regards but the real reasons were to keep the american and european military-industrial complex alive and an excuse to invade iraq and afghanistan.

Specifically lots of money was made by the in-crew(private companies) in restructuring contracts, new anti-terror devices and new oil contracts in iraq. The war in afghanistan was to increase poppy seed production and all of its derivatives of which many are legal.

9-11 will primarily serve, unless stopped, to unite the world under elite despotism with all kinds of perceived threats. Some threats may be real but the majority are not.

[edit on 19-3-2010 by EarthCitizen07]

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by masterp
It's not the Jews that did 9/11 - it's Mossad, CIA and MI6. Those 3 agencies have infiltrated the terrorist networks and they are training muslims to do terrorist acts all over the world.

The Jewish people are a victim of those bastards in the global Elite that want to enslave humanity; some of those bastards are Zionists, some are not.
I have to agree with this conclusion, and that the "institutional" corruption was almost complete, if it were not for a very few "holdouts" that held on to out dated ethics like, integrity, honesty, devotion, and a reverence for something bigger than ourselves!

The Jews have always been used as a scape goat just like the masons, kkk, Nazis, and Lee Harvey Oswald. The world runs just like the "Owners" want it to. Israel was created for the sole purpose of being the thorn in the side of the world to once again throw us back into the stone age.. Will we take the bait once again???

It is true that Jews took part in the Kennedy assassination. Jack Ruby tried to tell the truth but was silenced. LBJ was a Jew who called back the rescue planes from the USS Liberty but was being blackmailed by Israel. J Edgar Hoover wanted the truth out about all of it but was blackmailed by the Jews? No, it appears the Jews are being blackmailed by the "Owners", and their covert secret societies network.

Yes, there needs to be retribution and an accounting for the past, but making Pastor John Hagee's covert vision of an Israeli Armageddon come true will be the end. Not all Israelis are the enemy, only the ones who have worked to undermine not only our country, but many others as well.

I sometimes take inspiration from the arts, they have so many things to tell.
From the following video are some divine instructions for how to deal with this crisis.

Not being a fan of Kid Rock, and I might add, a Jew, he has brought you the answer in these words.

"Simplify, Identify, Testify, and Rectify"

God help us all...................

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
The war in afghanistan was to increase puppy production and all of its derivatives of which many are legal.

I knew sooner or later the truth would come out. I am indeed one of these "puppy smokers" you speak of.
Actually, the "puppy derivatives" are the best part to smoke once you get past the taste.

But don't tell anyone or everyone will want to do it - then it will get pricey and all so mums the word eh mate?

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenshrew

A legitimate piece in the puzzle and a look into the state of mind of one of the major actors(Israel) in current events. Dr. Raanan Gissin says in effect Israel/Jews are an "endangered species"...Israel is a "national park"... He gives away much with this sort of thinking. This connects with the symbolism of 9/11. 911 symbolizes emergency. Therefore, 9/11 wasn't simply an attack, it was also a signal, a signal of emergency. Who was sending the signal? Whose emergency?

The 9/11 operation was code-named, "Two branches, a slash and a lollipop". Two planes, a missile and a bomb. Note however, Al Qaeda could conveniently use this to their advantage. But too much evidence links Mossad into the 9/11 web of events.

The factions of the Secret Government conspiracy appear to be weakening. Perhaps the "American" elements of TSG are doubling-down to blame the entire thing on Israel...when the 9/11 operation required American complicity, which the Bush Administration provided, to be effectively executed!

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Pay no attention to propaganda people, this isnt about Israels people

Trust me these people are every where including here dis-informing

this is about TRUTH, Zionist Israel Gov Factions, them operating on our soil then and now, Bush's, Rogue US Government factions, and the damn good people and soldiers who have been lied to all this time by this New World Order, because the Rogue ops are in all these governments.

Obama, Pelosi, Biden, Emanuel just to name a few thats controlling the US right now

Israel is slaughtering kids left and right in Palistine right now dont know how many of you have seen the videos from liveleak but its nothing for the weak.

[edit on 19-3-2010 by OpTiMuS_PrImE]

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Not even worth listening to. Multiple intelligence agencies warned us of the coming attacks. Israel tried to warn us more than any of the others.

You can read more about it at the History Commons website.

Who cares what a professor thinks?

Classic reversal of the proper logical process - pick your conclusion, find 'evidence' to support it (minus the itermediate step of throwing feces against a wall to see what sticks).

Just wait till the world hears about th..

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kailassa

Originally posted by spikey

There would still be some military personnel involved. Sadly, every country has its traitors.

Don't hold your breath. The bodies which should investigate, prosecute, are full of traitors too.

Agreed..hopefully the treasonous cowards will show themselves by their running to Israel when the arrests start, force their hands so to speak.

Military intelligence is an effective outfit. A LOT of political clout too, the Israeli's traitors that have insinuated themselves in the higher echelons of US (and elsewhere) power, and their accomplices should be easy to spot.

In this case, and i cannot believe i'm thinking this as a pacifist, waterboarding (Etc.) will weed out the truth from those that get identified early on, then again, watch who makes a run for it.

[edit on 19/3/2010 by spikey]

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueTruth

You obviously don't have children do you.

A child will do something naughty, then come and deny it, before you've even discovered something had been done.

In adults it's called 'getting in there early'. Come on, you know how this crap works surely?

[edit on 19/3/2010 by spikey]

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Peruvianmonk

That is pretty massive. So this was definielty Dr. Alan Sabrosky? If so then he appears to be a very credible source.

It all seems to fit. What with the Israeli spy ring who were following some of the accused hijackers in Flordia, The Israelis who were arrested filiming and celebrating the attacks in New York and then released after 60 days due to high end official talks and the Israelis arrested on the Washington Bridge with a bomb in their van who were also released along with The Israeli company who moved their offices out of the World Trade.

The evidence does seem to point towards quite a serious Israeli involvment in the attacks.

[edit on 18-3-2010 by Peruvianmonk]

That story is bunk. In fact, it was debunked by the very same cops who originally misreported it on the very same day. See if you can find the source for yourself - if you can't, you should ponder why you think it, and why the very same source 'contradicted' itself the very same day.

It was just an error. No biggie. they fixed it.

now fix yours.

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join