Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

9/11 The Military knows Israel did it!!! Truth is coming....

page: 4
115
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenshrew
 


OBL has admitted to other Terrorist Attacks, but he never admitted to 9/11.
Which is surprising, he hates the USA with a passion and it would be a huge
feather in his cap to be responsible for the most successful Terrorist attack
in history. He even taunted about more attacks, but that never happened
either.

It is only one of the US 3 letter acronyms that have said it was him, basically
because they run out of suspects and they had to pin it on somebody.




posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by crmanager
This guy is a raging anti-semite

If you are using this guy as an example of an expert on Intelligence you are wrong on several accounts.

He is the Stanton Friedman of Jew Haters. A P.h.d does not make you right or smart.

I am a former Pararescue. That does NOT make me an expert on the Air Force or any military branch.

And the fact that you use this Jew hater as an example of your 9/11 Truther fantasies gives us a window into YOUR soul.


Tend to agree with you there! In the absence of any evidence, this guy just comes across as having personal issues with Jews/Israel. I'm no fan of Israel but this thread is going down a very bad path.

"Hitler was sane" said one poster! Some of this thread wouldn't be out of place on an aryan brotherhood website!




posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by MOTT the HOOPLE
 



Originally posted by MOTT the HOOPLE
It maybe coincidence but someone is trying to port scan me while reading this thread so be careful guys

Really?
Hmmm.
What detection software/hardware are you using? Is it capable of tracing?

By the way ... Absolutely love the nic!
MOH and Ian Hunter were always one of my favs!
'Cause I was "Born late-58"
Hehe.

[edit on 3/19/2010 by LatentElement]



posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by kingmonkey
 


Why does it come down to:

You either trust poor ol' Israel is always doing the right thing or youir Anti-Semitic

The truth is this: Israels Motives should ALWAYS be questioned and the
US Motives for supporting Israel for everything Israel does should ALSO be questioned.

If saying that makes me Anti-Semitic then, bring it on.



posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Um, so what about the Bush family, and the GW admin.?

All of the mounds of evidence that points to them should be ignored?

Hmm, the Bush family is close to the Bin Laden family, and the House of Saud. And the Bush family helped finance Hitler, so these are not the kind of allies that would attract the Israelis?



posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I have believed for a LONG time that the Mossad knew of the plan for the 9/11 attack with aircraft and they layered their own operation on top of it to be sure it was successful.

This does it for me. The traitors in D.C. who are in OUR Government and are loyal to Israel have revealed their true character (or lack thereof).

Anyone can say anything they want about Dr Sabrosky, but the fact is he did not get to be director of studies at the War College because he was a lightweight.

This is not an indictment of all Jews, and I am by no means anti-semitic, but there obviously was out of control elements both in Israel and the U.S. that let 9/11 happen and caused the death of over 60,000 AMERICANS.

This needs to be given the widest coverage and those people need to be stopped! They are trying to do the same thing again with Iran. I have NO doubt whatsoever that they would touch of a small nuke in an American city if they thought it would achieve their goals. I have been told to expect that before the November elections.



posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by OpTiMuS_PrImE
 



Dude Osama was the fall guy he has never been charged or admitted to any of it lay off the chinese fluoride water and disinfo

I think you and skeptical_al failed to read my post correctly. I described the consensus after 9/11, not what I believe to be true. Maybe I have written it not clear enough, but I believe every part of this consensus was wrong.

When I wrote: "It was planned that way" I meaned the plan to present OBL as a patsy. Months before 9/11 the press started building up OBL as a master villain. But even if he had been the mastermind behind 9/11, the reaction to go to war would have been wrong.


As far as anger there is no anger in my post maybe in the video oh well they have dealt with this once in action id be pissed to if i was on the USS LIBERTY and lived to see this happen, im for peace but justice needs to be served across the board, Israel, Bush's, current Zionist in power now, Obama, Biden, Emanuel and so on.

They killed over 3,000 people that day on national television brainwashed most of the public through government controlled media output, they killed 1,000s of our troops in these wars and still going on now it must end justice lays with military power now to get these guys in our government and lock them up or whatever they want to do with them.

The post was not directed at you, it should be a general warning. I agree, that anger is justified. How can any USS Liberty survivor or any veteran, who recognizes, that he has been betrayed and sent to fight someone elses wars not feel angry? Dr. Alan Sabrosky mentions the outrage he has witnessed from his fellow officers. I hear war in his words. The death toll goes already in the hundreds of thousands. No need to add another war and kill more innocents. Justice may lay in the military, and it may be able to stop the traitorous government, but so can the people.

[edit on 19-3-2010 by Drunkenshrew]

[edit on 19-3-2010 by Drunkenshrew]



posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by crmanager
 

Personally, I believe Israel played a part in perpetrating the 9/11 attacks. I think they made use of many dual Israeli/American citizens in positions of policy making influence to cook up these attacks in collusion with the oil industry backers of the Bush/Cheney administration.

Numerous interests come to a point of intersection in the events of 9/11, both Israeli defense interests and US strategic interests with regard to the prospect of "peak oil" and rising demand for oil in China and India. The profit motive also figures strongly in both camps.

I also believe that Israel attacked the USS Liberty during the "Six Day War" between Israel and Egypt and Syria.

To date they have gotten away with both attacks against American soldiers and citizens. In both cases I believe they were aided and abetted by Americans.

People familiar with the strong circumstantial evidence for both of these attacks are displeased with Israel. Some even hate Israel. But they don't hate Jews.

Unfortunately people who do hate Jews are also interested in the case of the USS Liberty and the 9/11 attacks because these incidents can be used by them to add fuel to the fires of anti-semitism.

I think Sabrosky and others like him who hate Israel because they believe that America is being manipulated and used by Israel in ways that are against America's interests, really need to focus on political action to put a stop to this manipulation. Israeli lobbyists may be able to buy or blackmail American legislators but they don't vote in large enough numbers to influence an election.

Bottom line, I don't think Sabrosky is your classic anti-semite. I don't think anything in his articles indicates that.

Many here in North America would be surprised at how much criticism of Israeli policy is voiced in no uncertain terms in Israel itself. I believe a former head Rabbi in Jerusalem said publicly that Israel was descending step by step down a ladder into hell with it's policies toward the Palestinians and there is video of Avram Berg, a former Speaker of the Knesset referring to Israel's Palestinian policy as "apartheidt".

Sabrosky hates Israel and seems to support it being wiped off the map by angry wronged Americans, but he doesn't hate Jews. He hates Israel's zionist policies and the cost they have brought to America.

He doesn't see the Americans who cooperate with the Zionists, the Bush's, the Cheney's, or the American policies that have led it to go hand in hand with the Zionists.


[edit on 19-3-2010 by ipsedixit]



posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
i'm gona diss you and say this is diss information haha nothing personal



posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I posted this over at freerepublic and it only took about 5 minutes for the thread to be pulled..

Last time I posted something that got pulled it was about Obama's stolen social security numbers and the birth certificate issue which later got legs and became an issue.

People can choose to ignore the fact that 9/11 was an inside job with the help of the Mossad but it will not make the truth go away.

This issue will get major legs and will blow up in Israel's face, they have stepped over the line.



posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Ridhya
 


Please U2U me when you have made your thread about Rome, I have suspected the Vatican to be behind most of the so called NWO agenda for a while now.

Like the old saying goes: All roads lead to Rome...



posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Now you will discover the definitive truth about 9/11 and learn why even the most popular movies on the subject have failed to address the evidence exhaustively presented in this video.

www.911missinglinks.com...



posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by expat2368
I posted this over at freerepublic and it only took about 5 minutes for the thread to be pulled..

Last time I posted something that got pulled it was about Obama's stolen social security numbers and the birth certificate issue which later got legs and became an issue.

People can choose to ignore the fact that 9/11 was an inside job with the help of the Mossad but it will not make the truth go away.

This issue will get major legs and will blow up in Israel's face, they have stepped over the line.


Agreed,, this ex cia dude seemed to have the same idea.

www.brasschecktv.com...

In propaganda there is a technique called filling the vacuum... where you generate the desired answers, and using repetition, lead the publics' attention in the desired direction.

It is a theatrical technique from stage magic, applied to entire societies by means of cooperative corporate media

Those that believe GW Bush that Osama did it, also must believe that jet fuel can melt steel, and probably believe that Bush won the election in Florida fair and square...

Osama did not have and does not have the resources to bring down the WTC or Building 7... he is hard pressed to deliver a couple of lackeys with box cutters. He is the 21st century's Lee Harvey Oswald..

And nothing in this posting should be interpreted to mean that I advocate destruction of the state of Israel, I would be quite happy with a War Crimes investigation and those duly found guilty perpetrators to be publicly hung, and I wouldn't even call for their grandmother's ancestral homes to be bulldozed...but I would be there cheering.

Remember the USS Liberty! LINK

• Even-Tov (one of the Israeli Pilots) told McCloskey that he had immediately recognized the Liberty as an American vessel and radioed that information to his headquarters, but was told to ignore the American flag and continue his attack. He refused to do so and returned to base, where he was arrested.


[edit on 19-3-2010 by seataka]



posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Just another distraction. We know who did it. If Israel had a part it was directed by the US govt. Just like the Liberty.



posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Peruvianmonk
 



Rahm “Rahmbo” Israel Auerbach Emanuel (His family’s real surname is Auerbach)
“Rahmbo” is the son of Jewish American civil rights activist and daughter of a Chicago union organizer, Martha Smulevitz, and Jerusalem-born Zionist and former Israeli terrorist in the British mandate of Palestine, Benjamin M. Auerbach Emanuel.
Rahm’s father was a domestic terrorist in Israeli who passed codes for the Israeli terrorist group Irgun.
Irgun was a militant Zionist group that operated in the British mandate of Palestine between 1931 and 1948. Some of the better-known attacks by Irgun were the bombing of the King David Hotel in Jerusalem on July 22, 1946 in which 92 people died and the larger Deir Yassin massacre (accomplished with the Stern Gang) on April 9, 1948.*
Rahm’s family took the surname Emanuel in 1933 as a tribute to his uncle Emanuel Auerbach who was killed in Arab-Jewish fighting in Jerusalem.
Rahm is named in honor of one of his father’s friends named Rahamim who was killed in the 1940s fighting for the Zionist terrorist group, Lehi.
Born Chicago, Cook County, Illinois on Nov. 29, 1959
Brought up as an Israeli-American with dual Israeli-American citizenship
Fundraiser for Chicago congressional campaign for David Robinson, 1980
B.A., Sarah Lawrence College, Bronxville, N.Y., 1981
Worked on Democrat Paul Simon's election campaign for U.S. Senate, 1984
M.A., Northwestern University, Evanston, Ill., 1985
Worked for public interest and consumer rights organization Illinois Public Action, 1985
Natn’l Campaign Dir., Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC), 1988
Senior Advisor/Chief Fundraiser for Richard Daley's campaign for Chicago Mayor, 1989
Civilian volunteer in Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) during the Persian Gulf War, 1991
Director of Finance for then Arkansas Gov. Bill Clinton's Presidential campaign, 1992
Organized meeting for Israeli P.M. Yitzhak Rabin and PLO Yasser Arafat, 1993
Assistant to the President for Political Affairs and Senior Advisor to the President for Policy and Strategy, Clinton White House, 1993-1998.
Deputy Chief of North American MOSSAD (code name “Mega”) who ran MOSSAD agent Monica Lewinsky
Despite having any formal finance education and little finance experience, Rahm was an investment banker (19998-1999) and the Managing Director (1999-2002) for the Chicago branch of the Wall Street investment firm Wasserstein Perella & Company.
Rahm was brought into the Wasserstein Perella firm by Bruce Wasserstein, one of the investment firm’s founders who was also one of President Clinton's most active fundraisers on Wall Street.
In the two and a half year period he worked for Wasserstein Perella & Company** (which included Sept. 11, 2001), Rahm made $16.2 million dollars***

“Short” call orders placed by unknown investment executive(s) at Wasserstein Perella & Company were among those trading on the Chicago Stock Exchange (formerly headed by Senior Obama Advisor with dual (Shirazi) Iranian-American citizenship, Valerie Jarette) who made one million plus profit on the fact that American Airlines’ and United Airlines’ stock prices fell significantly on the morning of Sept. 12, 2001. This was likely because one of the traders at Wasserstein Perella & Co. Had advance inside knowledge of the events that would transpire on 9/11. Someone with MOSSAD ties would obviously have had the right kind of connections. Thus, it is perhaps significant that on Friday Sept. 7, 2001, when the short call orders were placed, Rahm Emanuel worked for Wasserstein Perella & Company and the million plus profit made on the call orders on Sept. 12, 2001 has never been collected. Knowing he was heading into a political career, Rahm would not want to jeopardize his future stellar rise to power by collecting a measly one million plus profit.
Board of Directors for Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp. ("Freddie Mac"), 2000-2001
While at Freddie Mac Rahm made sure that Freddie Mac’s mortgage lending policy was to lend to anyone who had ever been employed at any time and in any capacity, whether or not that was only in the past, i.e. he promoted lose bank lending practice. While at Freddie Mac Rahm made sure that the “watchdog” position at Freddie Mac, the one who was supposed to prevent corruption and embezzlement activities remained vacant. When an investigation into Freddiw Mac was deemed necessary, the lack of an individual in the in-house watch dog position at the institute temporarily stalled this effort.
U.S. Congressman (D-IL) 108th U.S. Congress, 2003-2009
One of Rahm’s first legislative act in Congress was to pass legislation that permanently derailed the investigation into Freddie Mac’s solvency that Rahm had stymied while still on the Board of Freddie Mac. Rahm did this by switching what agency serves as the investigative agency over Freddie Mac. Rahm’s last acts before leaving Congress was to help write the Banker’s Bailout Bill legislation and lobby heavily for its passage with help from generous donations to members of Congress by Wall Street bankers.
In the 2008 election cycle, Rahm ended up being the House’s top recipient of contributions from hedge funds, private equity firms and the broader securities and investment industry.
Upon leaving the Congress Rahm was offered the Directorship of the Democratic National Committee, but turned it down. Still he was the fourth-ranking Democrat in the House behind Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Leader Steny Hoyer, and Whip Jim Clyburn. Rahm knew it would be in his best interest to serve instead as Obama’s Chief of Staff
White House Chief of Staff (2008-2010).

*In present-day Israel, Irgun is referred to as Etzel, an acronym of its Hebrew initials.The Irgun was the armed expression of the nascent ideology of Revisionist Zionism founded by Ze’ev Jabotinsky. He expressed this ideology as “every Jew had the right to enter Palestine; only active retaliation would deter the Arabs and the British; only Jewish armed force would ensure the Jewish state”.
** Wasserman Perella & Co. is now part of the German investment banking firm Dresdner Kleinwort Wasserstein which was formerly the British firm of Kleinert Benson, one of few investment firms to profit from the 1987 stock market crash.
***Between September 6 and 7, the Chicago Board Options Exchange saw purchases of 4,744 put options on United Airlines, but only 396 call options. Assuming that 4,000 of the options were bought by people with advance knowledge of the imminent attacks, these “insiders” would have profited by almost $5 million.
On September 10, 4,516 put options on American Airlines were bought on the Chicago exchange, compared to only 748 calls. Again, there was no news at that point to justify this imbalance. Again, assuming that 4,000 of these options trades represent “insiders,” they would represent a gain of about $4 million.
[The levels of put options purchased above were more than six times higher than normal.] No similar trading in other airlines occurred on the Chicago exchange in the days immediately preceding Black Tuesday.
www.biography.com...
www.midwestfreepress.com...
uspolitics.about.com...
www.fundinguniverse.com...
www.hereinreality.com...
dealbook.blogs.nytimes.com...
www.opensecrets.org...



posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Peruvianmonk
 


Here's a little more info to connect Zionist Jews with affecting the U.S. and its Government.

Obama is 1/4 Jewish; from his family tree his mother appears to be half Jewish.

Obama's Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel is a Zionist with dual Israeli-American citizenship who was reportedly the Deputy Chief of Israeli MOSSAD for North America (code name “Mega”) while he was the Chief Advisor to Pres. Bill Clinton (see the Clinton Global Initiative, it gives orders to the UN, www.clintonglobalinitiative.org...; Israeli Shimon Perez is a prominent Head of State member).

Hillary’s real name is Hillary Diane Rodomski Clinton and her father was a Jew from Lodz ghetto in Poland. Mega (Rahm Emauel) “ran” Israeli MOSSAD agent Monica Lewinski and had her cause “the affair” with Clinton on purpose to co-opt the policy making in the executive branch.

Also, see Rahm Israel Auerbach Emanuel's real Biography in my previous post.



posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I don't have time right now to check this out.... but I think I can explain what MAY be going on anyway:

It was an alternative theory of mine I had for a while;
>> Noting how BEFORE 9/11, Bush was putting on a golf course, complaining that he didn't think Israel was "doing enough about terrorism." -- and I was thinking; "What a jackass -- he doesn't have their problems, nor does this moron even stay up late worrying about any."

When the towers fell -- my first thought; "The Mossad taught him a lesson."

>> But subsequently, when hearing about the "Dancing Arabs" and watching weird moves by the Bush administration. I was really struggling to figure out; "who is the power behind the power in America?" Not the simple: The Powers that Be" discussion -- I'm talking about Governments and Business and players we can point to.

There seemed to be a weird alliance with Israel and Saudi Arabia -- you would THINK that they would be rivals. Sometimes it LOOKED like we were working for one side or another. The crisis in Lebanon erupted -- but what was REALLY strange, Hamas was barely even hit -- it was hospitals and Lebanon's infrastructure. The staged "they captured our Soldiers" by Israel, was ludicrous, because they ENTERED Lebanon,

Then there were all the threats by George Bush against Iran. Now the current Obama administration is picking up where he left off, but letting "threats leak out" from repositioning weapons or air craft carriers. After multiple build-ups to war, and the President of Iran acting as crazy as possible when it is KNOWN they do not yet have Nukes nor a capability according to the CIA and Nuclear Oversight groups -- i was wondering; "What's stopping them, it's not like they haven't gotten away with everything already."

>> The truth was so dang obvious when I remembered Iran/Contra. We are pretending to be a rival with Iran at moments in time when their civil unrest threatens to overthrow the Mullahs. Bush helped "I'm-Mad-In-The-Head" get elected because our stomping around their borders assured the vote would go to the most anti-Western candidate (but he won by the slimmest margin).

Israel and Hamas were working both sides against the other to get rid of the Democracy in Lebanon. Certain agents on both sides in Palestine, keep tensions and fear high, so that the NeoCons

>> After seeing the "Dancing Arabs" that turned out to be agents videotaping the collapse and then inexplicably let go (as that was the year of "inexplicable" being treated as Standard Procedure), and Bush's subsequent total reversal of Bush family policy as being ANTI-Israel. Seriously -- go back and get anything post 2000 from Pat Robertson, any Bush family member, and most of the Republican party; what nobody noticed is how the Religious Right, NeoCons and evangelicals in general, have gone from a complete reversal on their stance towards this "Non-Jesus" group that reads the bible. I know I can't be imagining my memories of how they used to talk. Now they seem to be helped at all costs to "fulfill prophesies" -- whatever the excuse, nobody seemed to notice. That more than anything is most disturbing to me -- that people can HATE a group of people, and then not-HATE them just as easily, without noticing that they switched teams.

>> So what does all this mean? My BEST theory so far is that some Mossad Agents (or Likud-party loyals), got wind of the 9/11 plot ahead of time, noticed how the administration was ignoring all the warnings from different nations and doing nothing to prevent it, and they set up to "get the dirt." So just as AIPAC probably has been corrupting many politicians, the CIA, and evangelical leaders (not that this isn't being done by Turkey, the Saudis, and every other big nation on earth), and using them to corrupt more (remember the CIA "Poker and Prostitutes" at the Watergate Hotel?), they finally got the Bush family and Dick Cheney on their "blackmail" list. But it probably didn't bother them too much -- because so many of these crooks have dirt on each other and refuse to rat on each other or else they ALL GO DOWN. AIPAC and the Likud's are just as corrupt and NOT doing things for their own nation just as the NeoCon's are NOT doing anything to actually make America successful -- it's just a big hodgepodge of corruption and money and putting perverts into power (note recent scandals with the Catholic Church, note that the PM of Israel was accused of rape and strangling by over ten ladies).

Why is there NEW EVIDENCE for Israel then? Just as George Bush and then Obama threatened Iran with annihilation (that the Chinese and Russians would never let happen -- who are we kidding here?), so to is Israel coming forward to pretend that "they did it" on 9/11 -- which is probably total BS. But they hope to distract everyone from the recent Truth movement which is gathering more steam and making the right questions and getting credibility, probably because so many people who adopted the status quo are out of work now, and they think with their pocket book and could give a damn about anyone else in the world as long as they are comfortable (sad but likely true). So, with the population getting more and more angry, the status quo no longer keeps the Peons mesmerized, and they are willing to BLAME someone.

Israel LIKES the status quo of controlling a lot of our government (and again, they are NOT the only ones, just more successful at it), and besides, if the TRUTH comes out about our own government, maybe people will realize they've been controlling their own population by keeping Palestine a threat and profiting from the cheap labor. The one thing the Mob cannot stand is a stool pigeon, regardless of which Capo wins.

So my advice; don't get distracted by "who did it" until we get the Bush administration to answer how an airplane and a fire can make steel guarders embed themselves in a building 600 feet away. Stick with the facts, people.



posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican
 


My people tell me that this is the beginning of a dis-info op. As the truth about 911 is now becoming public the true people behind it are looking for a scapegoat. The Jews did it! They know that this will work, it's almost to easy. So as the truth comes to the fore look for more and more of this - THE JEWS DID IT op.



posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
All I heard was Isreal did 911. This guy saying this, no matter who he is, does not constitute evidence. He says building 7 was wired to blow and if it was so were the two towers. OK, fair enough, but to go from there to saying Isreal did it is a BIG leap. Show me the evidence demonstrating that Isreal knocked down our buildings and I will support killing thier government off the face of the earth, otherwise it's just another jew hater spouting rhetoric.



posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b
 


no they had their part in it to Israel, Bush's, Rogue US Gov, Zionist in power now





new topics

top topics



 
115
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join