It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Healthcare Bill Prediction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Well I would like to make a prediction. This prediction has not came in by any psychic means whatsoever in my part. This is just pure common sense.

If the healthcare bill passes there will be a rise in Domestic, American terrorists. Most of the patriots, tea partiers, and people who hate the healthcare bill are peaceful. Notice that I said most. With any group, there are the crazy people. People like the IRS plane guy. The guy who went crazy at a military base.

If something that a lot people really in general hate, imagine what that will do to the crazy people.

I can probably guarantee this with 100% accuracy.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I predict they will vote for it sunday night and it will pass.

Then some people will refuse to pay a dime for it, and refuse to go to jail.

Government people will die. Civilians will die.

The takeover will continue.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
I predict they will vote for it sunday night and it will pass.

I think it will to, but this isn't a common sense feeling, it's a gut feeling, that's why I didn't post that.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Let me put it this way-

Americans were against the first bail out.

They were against the second bail out.

They were against the SUPPOSED stimulus package.

The people like Geithner and all of the corrupt Bank Heads that have done fraud and other crimes, HAVE NOT been investigated.

Now, they intend to pass a SUPPOSED health care bill, that taxes for four years before ANY outlays.

So, let me break this down, our government has done EVERYTHING in their power to PISS US OFF.

What do you REALLY expect to happen? It does not take a prescient individual to KNOW what is going to happen.

new topics

top topics

join