It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America is DEAD. Accept your DEMISE with dignity and BOW to TPTB

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Empire, I see your anger, and I think you lost your hope. Find it again in your loved ones and in nature. TPTB may change the world, but they can't touch your soul.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

Trust me other parts of the world have it worst. Even if things were nicer in the 90's, things are still good for now.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by pepsi78]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

The answer is not to bow down and accept defeat. The answer is to become TPTB.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
"All that's necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing...."- Edmund Burke

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
15 pages later and 50 stars for the OP and I'm still wondering if we are dead yet? I'm living a pretty damn good life for being a cadaver, so I guess being dead is better than living in hell like the vast majority of the planet does.

When people, like the OP, make statements like this I'm sure they have never spent any time in India, China, Africa, Middle East, Eastern Europe, large chunks of America below North America, Most parts of Asia. Well I have and I’ll take a dead America any day of the week over everything else since the quality of life here is 100s of times better no matter what our condition is or will be.

I think 50 stars are from those who wish they had a life like ours but don't....

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

As far as most of the population are concerned, in my opinion, people do not want freedom in the terms and meaing that most ATS'ers want.

People want to be looked after, nurtured, cradled and fed. 99% of all people will do as they are told and those that ask and demand REAL freedom, wouldnt know what to do if they got it.

Absolute power, corrupts absolutley

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero
15 pages later and 50 stars for the OP and I'm still wondering if we are dead yet? I'm living a pretty damn good life for being a cadaver, so I guess being dead is better than living in hell like the vast majority of the planet does.

When people, like the OP, make statements like this I'm sure they have never spent any time in India, China, Africa, Middle East, Eastern Europe, large chunks of America below North America, Most parts of Asia. Well I have and I’ll take a dead America any day of the week over everything else since the quality of life here is 100s of times better no matter what our condition is or will be.

I think 50 stars are from those who wish they had a life like ours but don't....

So because other countries are farther down the sewage pipe then us we should be happy we are circling the toilet bowl?

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ShiftTrio

The long legged mack daddy obviously is you daddy as well as mine. James Manning

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

I agree 100% but, I will never Bow!!!

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I believe we are broken but not dead by a long shot.

I have hope and will never give up.

We owe it to the Brave Men and Women that fought for what freedom we've lived and continue to fight and have hope. In cases like this I lead with my heart not my head.... I believe anything is possible and we can make happen whatever we really want in our hearts. We just aren't on the same page yet...and I will hope and pray that we get there one day.

Peace and love to all with love and hope in there hearts.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Beach Bum

Here here bro. My sentiments EXACTLY.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Great post, and very informative. Keep up the great work, OP!

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join