It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America is DEAD. Accept your DEMISE with dignity and BOW to TPTB

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

I have already read how this story ends. Take a peek at Revelation sometime mmmkay sweetcheeks??

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Originally posted by EMPIRE
reply to post by dalan.

You seem to have an odd concept of what dignity is. I do not think that the words bow and dignity belong in the same sentence together.

Yes they do. In many ancient cultures, and even in cultures present today, bowing and dignity are often found together. I shouldn’t have to explain these things to you.

Within the Asian cultures that bow to one another, the bowing is a mutual gesture since both people bow to one another out of respect. You know, similar to our handshake. The context in which you are asking for us to bow is one of a slave bowing to his master, in which case there is no dignity in such an act.

The only reason why someone would bow to the TPTB is out of fear, and there is no dignity in living in fear.

Martin Luther

Reject by his so called Christian brothers.

That is irrelevant to my point, which is contrary to yours.

We can change the world, people like MLK Jr have changed the world.

Gandhi

In the beginning, had some very racist views, and did little to help India which is why the people in the country are still subjected to caste systems, regardless of what idiots may say.

No, what people like Gandhi prove is that violence, bigotry, hatred and intolerance are choices that we make. No one forces you to. Even if you are staring down the barrel of a gun, you still have the choice to say no.

Martin Luther King Jr

KIA (I’d say Jackson was involve.) Where are African Americans now?

America.

Socrates

The father of plagiarism who most likely never presented an original thought of his own, but instead, most likely lifted it from other peoples/cultures around him.

Where did you get that info from? If he was the father of plagiarism that would be interesting.

Although the debate still rages over whether or not he was in fact a real person.

Mother Teresa

Experienced the Dark Night of the Soul, helped all she could, yet little boys are being molested by depraved priests.

Choice.

Thomas Jefferson

TPTB.

You know, if you would actually read the Anti Federalist Papers you would find out that that is not true. Thomas Jefferson, likewise Ben Franklin and Andrew Jackson fought TPTB.

I just have to point out that, it is the bending of the fabric of space, that causes the spinning of the Earth on its axis. You would think that this would be common knowledge in the 21st century.

Einstein would be ashamed of you.

You fail at sarcasm.

My girlfriend laughed, so I guess that is a matter of perception.

Logical Fallacies

Not applicable.

Quite applicable, the fallacy being you are basically stating that human beings do not have a choice in regards to their behavior. You do not take into account the power that spreading information can have, it is tremendous.not only can you help to show another person a new perspective, but with some information, you can also empower them. seeing as how you would rather bow down to your masters:

"If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.”—Samuel Adams

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Call me simple buts what wrong with enjoying life everyday and getting the most out of it. If I can control my death I'm certainly going to milk the most out of life and enjoy the big party and journey.

I think it would be a good idea for the writer to chill out.. I prefer to take my anger out on the golf course
. Yes i beat up mother nature with a metal stick. Though I only hit up the rough

Thanks for putting yourself out there and being bold I respect that you did that, even if I don't agree with your points entirely.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

Hey hold up here!
I still believe that the Aliens can save us!

O.K. in all seriousness, obviously humanity(not just the U.S.) doesn't seem to be able to save itself because it is fragmented; too many screwed up people screwing up a potentially bright future. Seems like we're just living(surviving) sequences of Karma with no end in sight. We have to go back to the source of all our problems but that source is probably so far away now that it would take some magical shift to get there.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
you fail to see the truth, your life is full of hopelessness, canada has always stood for peace and respect, sure our leader is a douch bag but he doesnt represent us he only represents himself.

MONEY IS WORTHLESS simple coin and paper, and people fight over it. Alot of people in the world are blind to truth, justice and respect for all.
It doesnt matter what nation you are from or what reilgion you are in, we are all the same, one day it wont matter what planet you are from either.
We share a common existance, and sooner or later people have to realize this or at least some of us have to.

Dont accept your lives as hopless, the world will stray but will find its way. No mythical god can save us, only we can save us. you must see past your own lives and all to help eachothers.

doesnt matter thie religion or even thier views of life, it all comes down to morals. If someone or some group is doign something wrong then YES people will take a stand, but it must be exposed to the world.

remeber history repeats itself, and everytime there has been an unchallenged superpower, it collaspes onto itself

so SLAP YOURSELF IN THE FACE and get some sence of justice, we need to take our rescoures away from violence but use them for better for space. there is alot many of you dont know or understand, the universe is more complex then you think.

you could almost consider it a science expierment, so lets make the jump, and fight for peace with peace

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

How does it end? With Jesus coming for a second time and people trying to kill him again?

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Anthony1138

MONEY IS WORTHLESS simple coin and paper, and people fight over it. Alot of people in the world are blind to truth, justice and respect for all.
It doesnt matter what nation you are from or what reilgion you are in, we are all the same, one day it wont matter what planet you are from either.
We share a common existance, and sooner or later people have to realize this or at least some of us have to.

If you think of your wealth as "coin and paper" you are slaves to the system.

Wealth is ownership of real stuff. I have 1/3 of my wealth in Brazil another third in China and the rest in American hard resources.

Get your retirement accounts out of Wall Street's pretend money and into real value.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by urwatu8
reply to post by Anthony1138

If you think of your wealth as "coin and paper" you are slaves to the system.

Wealth is ownership of real stuff. I have 1/3 of my wealth in Brazil another third in China and the rest in American hard resources.

Get your retirement accounts out of Wall Street's pretend money and into real value.

What do you invest in resources ??.. Here I am just thinking about dinner..

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by DARKCYDE_CROWLEY

What in the world are you trying to do? Make us all look like nuts? Really, that pic...and what the heck are you talking about fighting? Its always the guys that talk like you that are usually the first to run and hide. Or maybe your just nuts...no offense but give us a break here.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   

What do you invest in resources ??.. Here I am just thinking about dinner..

My point exactly ... circuses and bread.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

Okay, I am presently the highest-ranked player of 'The Game' on the internet as I have developed the ranking system; amongst other aspects.

...But you now - yourself - deserve the title of Troll-Chieftain. Take it, you deserve it. I give it to you as the Troll-King of Chatsitea. Work like this - of yours - cannot go unregistered or unnoticed. I mean, you now command a true Empire, sir. How does it feel?

Ha-ha!

Welcome, you're most welcome, sir.

This is the finest Game in the history of this world called, Earth. It'll be the finest Game, forever, I'd imagine. (Thanks, H.Hesse.)

You give them a directive and they ask you questions, Empire. And not only that but you have all the answers to your empire, for them.

Congratulations, Troll-Chieftain of the Empire, Empire of ATS.

RofCG,
Daniel Moszkowicz. (The Troll-King of Chatsitea.)

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

Within the Asian cultures that bow to one another, the bowing is a mutual gesture since both people bow to one another out of respect. You know, similar to our handshake. The context in which you are asking for us to bow is one of a slave bowing to his master, in which case there is no dignity in such an act. The only reason why someone would bow to the TPTB is out of fear, and there is no dignity in living in fear.

You’re a selective reader. Let us look at the title of this thread as it will solidify the truth and prove you’re a selective reader.

America is DEAD. Accept your DEMISE with dignity and BOW to TPTB.

Am I saying to bow with dignity or to accept your demise with dignity?
What does the title say? You do realize that I can’t be saying both as the two are different ideas. Friend, stick to whatever it is they do in your neck of the woods because you aren’t making much sense, and I doubt you ever will.

That is irrelevant to my point, which is contrary to yours. We can change the world, people like MLK Jr have changed the world.

They didn’t change the world. That is reality, something you’re obviously not familiar with.

No, what people like Gandhi prove is that violence, bigotry, hatred and intolerance are choices that we make. No one forces you to. Even if you are staring down the barrel of a gun, you still have the choice to say no.

Still going on in the world, India included, and no significant change has occurred.

America.

In America with a high percentage of black males incarcerated. Moreover, in America where many black men are dying at an alarming rate, and where many black families are below the poverty line. Oh did I forget the rate that black teens are becoming pregnant, HIV infecting a large percentage of black women, and how African Americans have a high drop out rate? Some change huh?

Where did you get that info from? If he was the father of plagiarism that would be interesting. Although the debate still rages over whether or not he was in fact a real person.

I got it from a Bazooka Joe comic.

Choice.

No change.

You know, if you would actually read the Anti Federalist Papers you would find out that that is not true. Thomas Jefferson, likewise Ben Franklin and Andrew Jackson fought TPTB.

No founding father was/is worthy to be called my father. They did the bidding of TPTB of their time. It doesn’t matter if they did it directly or indirectly, they did it.

My girlfriend laughed, so I guess that is a matter of perception.

No, it is a matter of fact.

Quite applicable, the fallacy being you are basically stating that human beings do not have a choice in regards to their behavior.

WRONG! That is NOT my premise. R-E-A-D the original post again, and every reply after and you’ll see what the premise is.

You do not take into account the power that spreading information can have, it is tremendous.not only can you help to show another person a new perspective, but with some information, you can also empower them. seeing as how you would rather bow down to your masters:

Information, by itself, is quite useless. One must act on information gained or apply it to their life. The problem is, the information we’re getting has been warped. We live in a world where greed is good, evil is good and anything resembling the truth is misconstrued. Here, I’ll prove it to you now. Who are TPTB? As previously posted in the OP are they lizard men? Is it the Vatican and the Black Pope? Is it the war machine or the former PNAC? Is it the House of Roth? Is it the covering cherub? Is it all of the above? There is no empowerment when the people still have their blinders on and only speak out when their comfort zones are compromised.

"If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.”—Samuel Adams

This was previously posted and also shot down. Here is the quote you should heed:

“MORE READING. LESS TYPING.”—EMPIRE

[

[edit on 19-3-2010 by EMPIRE]

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

I have a friend who works the night shift at WalMart. He's a zombie.

Another friend, a moonbat, is a taxi driver.

Plenty of vampire friends.

My dad was a werewolf, my mother a gypsy.

My brother drinks milk right from the goat.

You think I'm afraid of TpTB?

Go live in the darkness of your own shadow.

TpTB..pffft!

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

Although entitled to your own opinion and left to toot your own horn, from the majority of us to you ..... you're full of El Toro Poo Poo! Please sit down buck naked, place your head gently between your legs and kiss your arce goodbye ...

or

stick your head in a hole in the sand where you just came from and remember that your butt is exposed for us to kick !

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Daniel Moszkowicz

try to stay on topic please. your diversionary tactics wont work here sorry.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Evisscerator

tell me where you are on the scale please??

1. Denial – "I feel fine."; "This can't be happening, not to me." Denial is usually only a temporary defense for the individual. This feeling is generally replaced with heightened awareness of situations and individuals that will be left behind after death.

2. Anger – "Why me? It's not fair!"; "How can this happen to me?"; "Who is to blame?" Once in the second stage, the individual recognizes that denial cannot continue. Because of anger, the person is very difficult to care for due to misplaced feelings of rage and envy. Any individual that symbolizes life or energy is subject to projected resentment and jealousy.

3. Bargaining – "Just let me live to see my children graduate."; "I'll do anything for a few more years."; "I will give my life savings if..." The third stage involves the hope that the individual can somehow postpone or delay death. Usually, the negotiation for an extended life is made with a higher power in exchange for a reformed lifestyle. Psychologically, the individual is saying, "I understand I will die, but if I could just have more time..."

4. Depression – "I'm so sad, why bother with anything?"; "I'm going to die... What's the point?"; "I miss my loved one, why go on?" During the fourth stage, the dying person begins to understand the certainty of death. Because of this, the individual may become silent, refuse visitors and spend much of the time crying and grieving. This process allows the dying person to disconnect oneself from things of love and affection. It is not recommended to attempt to cheer up an individual who is in this stage. It is an important time for grieving that must be processed.

5. Acceptance – "It's going to be okay."; "I can't fight it, I may as well prepare for it." This final stage comes with peace and understanding of the death that is approaching. Generally, the person in the fifth stage will want to be left alone. Additionally, feelings and physical pain may be non-existent. This stage has also been described as the end of the dying struggle.

its interesting to see where people are on this scale...

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Sounds like your having a bad hair day empire.
::hands over a big cookie::
Two things..

As long as you have your health, the rest really doesn't matter.

2nd.

IMAGINATION. Is the most powerful thing ever created.
Learn to cultivate your own imagination. Through it anything is possible.
::hands over glass a milk with the big cookie::

There now that wasn't so bad...

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   
It amazes me these kind of threads make front page. Shouldn't it be used for News instead? Not some guys opinions on why he thinks we're slaves and America is dead.

I'm fine where I am right now, thank you. I'm in college, have a job, making moolah, have a wonderful partner, a loving family and friends. Sorry, things don't seem too dead in my life right now. You can live in your world of paranoia, I'll live in the real world and continue breathing and living life to the fullest.

[edit on 19-3-2010 by GorehoundLarry]

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I think its sad that some people will accept their slavery because they believe they will be free in heaven with Jesus. Religion is a system of control and you people fell for it. If your spirituality gets you through the day, great, but don't use it as an excuse for not acting. Evil persists in the world because good people do nothing.

Who is the enemy.
Everybody says the enemy is some puppeteer in the shadows and you can never strike this shadowy tyrant. I think the real enemy is whoever is actually oppressing you at the moment. If it's the people from the bank trying to evict you from your house they are the enemy. If it's the police abusing their power, they are the enemy. If it's the IRS taxing you to death, they are the enemy. whoever is doing you wrong is the enemy and if people make a stand whenever and wherever they are confronted then change will come.

I disagree with anyone who says these low level people are just doing their jobs, that argument didn't work for the Nazis and it wont work for the bank or the government either.

Still it never hurts if you can cut the head of the beast off, the body dies with it. We need to destroy the rich. Lets just start giving guns and maps to wall street executives homes to the homeless and see what happens.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
very entertaining piece. I found it dark ,menacing and hopeless, and part of me feels these feelings described, everyday.
However, I feel you only give these groups more power and fuel to feed this 'Insane' agenda being played out, when you write about the futility of life and our hopeless struggle.
You are right about one thing, I did look in that mirror, and I did see that enemy I had to face, and face him everyday, with a renewed hope and strength each time I do it.
I have this power because of Jesus.........hahaaha, just kidding..really. truly kidding.
I decided a few years ago to stop participating....i know easier said than done, but I have been persistant and began. First I killed the TV, second I built an aquaponics project to solve the immediate problem in non- participation, my Own Real FOOD source!
I won't crap on about the joys of growing live fiah and plants to eat for next to nothing, but I am finally achieving step one to non - participation- feed yourself without messing up other life/s or environment/s. I am beginning phase 2, my own energy supply, soon.

It is possible to turn the tide, but slowly and carefully must we fight back, with our most powerful weapon, $$$$ OUR CASH $$$$

thank you for reading.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join