It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America is DEAD. Accept your DEMISE with dignity and BOW to TPTB

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ToHoldaPigeon

Why haven't love and light prevailed so far? You think the children starving in third world countries, while Americans waste resources and throw food away, are bathing in light and love?

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
maybe it would be okay if the nwo killed everyone in the world. they are all pretty stupid anyway.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   

and when exactly is that going to happen exactly??? today tomorrow? next week? next month? next year? next decade? Oh thats right it will happen when everybody turns to love and light. ok well before people start to do that they have to pull their heads out of the proverbial sand and even acknowledge that there is a problem. when is that going to happen ?? how is that going to happen? hell do you even ever see that happening? you need to look past your nose.

[edit on 18-3-2010 by TiM3LoRd]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by murphyhurtme
maybe it would be okay if the nwo killed everyone in the world. they are all pretty stupid anyway.

its sad that you have to resort to those kinds of comments. they add nothing to the discussion and only serve to derail the thread.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
its funny how nobody likes being lied to but at the same time nobody wants to hear the truth?

Okay, I just had to leave one last comment here. It is my opinion that the above quoted text is a profound statement.

Cheers.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlreadyGone
Dude...I keep mentioning the crab to piss you off and turn the knife a little deeper...are you really that naive to fall for such a ploy.

Listen, I half agree with what y'all are saying...but I really don't agree with the other half of what you are saying. Don't focus on the crab and look at the context of my comments....quit living a sad, imprisoned life and enjoy whats left... and look to make things better... to do so you have to fight sometimes.

I can't resist it... I just put in some more crabs.... hot sauce anyone?

I agree, live life. I will have some crab mate!

it is a lot worst in other parts of the world, lets see russia, n korea, china, israel for example..

also i think this thread is depending on where you are in the world, for example some rural parts of america are doing fine, some nature preserves are full of life, while other places are wastelands and some cites industrial prisons. also look at michigan, its barely surviving.

but personally i really feel that all this hurt that we felt, or at least those that did, (some more then others) wasn't for nothing, and did have a permanent effect. people have reconsidered their life's whether we like it or not.

but even when life is at its worst for you, when you get the chance, enjoy it.

[edit on 18-3-2010 by togetherwestand]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Not to make this out to be another attack on you or anything of the sort, but you are a downright damn depressing inidividual. For you to post a thread like this shows a lot about your character, and your sense of hope (obviously you don't have any) Do you have any faith in anything? Do you have will power? Do you have any optimism at all? I just can't understand the mind set of individuals like yourself. I would hate to be stuck in a bunker with you, thats for sure. So where is all of your evidence that we are completely screwed, or we are all going to be slaves for ever and ever. Where is your evidence that nothing will ever change, and that we as a country of individuals can't come together for a common cause, and strip tptb of their powers, and set things right. Personally, you need to do a lot of soul searching, and learn something about courage. Realize change is o.k. , and know that being so hopeless will actually change the outcome in a negative way for things in your life that you deal with everyday. Keep your chin up. There is hope for us yet

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Boy, you're wrapped tight tonight. Glad you like crab...here in NC we have Blue Crabs....

Anyway, I don't have a fancy car...I like trucks... you know what we do with trucks here? We work, have fun, and we help people.
Yup, help people....when we aren't eating the greatest delight on God's green earth....CRABS...we help folks.

We donated 2 pigs to make sausage and had a pancake supper/sausage sale.... raised over $2000 to build homes in Honduras... a group of fellow crab eaters went and did so.

Our church cuts firewood and delivers it to needy families so they won't be cold in winter...we are in the country and lots of wood gets burnt here.

We gathered food and med supplies and put in buckets...over 2000 in our church association... and sent to Haiti.

We sent teams to mississippi after katrina

We worked on homes damaged by tornadoes last year...

We took in a needy family and gave them a real nice Xmas...dinner...toys for the kids this past Xmas.

See, it's not all about me...or crabs...we have fun, work hard, and we do help others...thats what life...my life is all about....

I hope your life is as rich or richer... eat more crabs in SF....LOL

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker1984

EMPIRE,

You are truly sad indeed, and I pity you more than I should, because something must have happened so horrible in your life that you feel that nothing is worth fighting for, yes? I will not flame you as many others have, because I can see what you are saying from a certain point of view. But I will not agree with you at all on your statements.

You can save your pity and other sentiments as I don’t need them. There was no tragic event in my life that lead me to this point. If you’ve been following this thread you’d see another member already said this type of post isn’t the norm from me. If you’ve been reading, I explained why I made this thread and why I’ve come to this understanding.

What you cease to understand is that there is still some good in this world that is worth fighting for.

What good is left? Me making this thread? Someone giving some homeless guy slop at the local soup kitchen? Love? Material gain?

You have just decided to cash in your chips and start licking boots. Well, there are plenty of us out there that will not take kindly to this. You say the enemy is too big, you say that there is no hope, you say that we are all slaves to "the system." I disagree. Four men heard all those words before when they founded this Nation. I'm sure at times that they felt hopeless and without cause to keep going on. Yet they did. The persevered. They fought. They bled. They watched their countrymen die along side of them. But they did not give up. This generation will be the one to make or break the fate of not only our Nation but of the world.

They didn’t do it for me. Those men acted in the interest of self. They wanted to preserve things for their children and their childrens children, and unless you’re part of them, you have nothing coming.

This generation is the last hope that future ones have for having a truly free life. If we have to sustain freedom through the price of blood, so be it. I will not give up without a fight, and neither will many not only in this country, but around the world. I only hope that you come to your senses some day and realize that, like I said, there is still some good in this world worth fighting for.

Are you familiar with the Bible and the story of Lot? You don’t have to be religious, or believe in the Bible, but are you familiar with the story?

Don't give up so easily, because it is far too tempting to do at this point in our history.

I already said I’m not giving up and that this isn’t about giving up. This is about reading the handwriting on the wall and realizing that this thing is bigger than you think/were led to believe and that too much time has passed.

But then again, maybe you are just another troll looking for a rise out of people to serve your own twisted sick sense of humour. I feel pity for you on that account too. Go hike a mountain, or go swimming in a cool mountain stream, or go sky diving, and tell me that there isn't anything left worth fighting for.

No, I am not a troll. I’m simply accepting reality and fate. The problem is, people want to be lied to, they don’t want to hear the truth. People are content with living the lie and behaving as if things are great but they aren’t. Things are terrible and the problems cannot be rectified unless man is wiped from the planet (either by his own hand or by mother nature.) Now if I were trolling, I’d be feeding into all the madness in this thread. Look how many times I’ve been insulted, told to commit suicide, told I was on meds, etc. How many times have I fed into it?

They will not come if we fight it. They might have the money, but we have the enduring human spirit that has kept our race alive for eons. Sounds like you already lost yours.

Tell me, friend, what is “the enduring human spirit”?

I would ask you to reconsider littering these boards with your rhetoric, because it's truly toxic, but I have a feeling you won't.

This thread fits within the T&C I agreed to when I signed up. You may like soothing words that tickle your eye (or in this case eyes), but I have to call it down the middle. We’re finished.

But I will support your right to say it, because I still believe in that "piece of toilet paper" you call the Constitution.

They treat it as such…

Peace be with you.

Likewise,
EMPIRE

[edit on 18-3-2010 by EMPIRE]

[edit on 18-3-2010 by EMPIRE]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
your love and light are inside, look for it. thats where it is always found. if we all work on ourselves and believe we are good people, then we should allow ourselves to go into the world and share this valuable knowledge. working on yourself is always the first step. some of us need more work than others. raie your vibrations to the highest levels, express gratitude towards your creator.

contentment is much more valuable than happiness......or FEAR for that matter. i think this thread is supposed to make people feel bad. seems to be part of the game. i know which side i am on, do you?

[edit on 18-3-2010 by ToHoldaPigeon]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Your wasting your time they dont want to wake up. 90% of them come here looking for the truth and when they find it, are so appealed so shamed at the truth they beat it to death with a club and bury it in s deep dark place. and pity the man that starts digging anywhere near it or uncovers it because he will be buried right next to the truth. this is the sad reality we face.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by gunshooter

Not to make this out to be another attack on you or anything of the sort, but you are a downright damn depressing inidividual.

This is not the truth.

For you to post a thread like this shows a lot about your character, and your sense of hope (obviously you don't have any) Do you have any faith in anything? Do you have will power? Do you have any optimism at all?

What exactly is faith? Belief in something intangible? What is optimism? Blind hope and self deceit?

I just can't understand the mind set of individuals like yourself. I would hate to be stuck in a bunker with you, thats for sure.

The feelings are mutual.

So where is all of your evidence that we are completely screwed, or we are all going to be slaves for ever and ever. Where is your evidence that nothing will ever change, and that we as a country of individuals can't come together for a common cause, and strip tptb of their powers, and set things right.

History. That is all the evidence one needs. If that doesn’t help you, common sense and looking outside your window should help you see all the evidence you need.

Personally, you need to do a lot of soul searching, and learn something about courage. Realize change is o.k. , and know that being so hopeless will actually change the outcome in a negative way for things in your life that you deal with everyday. Keep your chin up. There is hope for us yet

History is our future. Accept your fate friend, and bow to TPTB.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Gosh! I love your optimistic outlook of the world. I guess we should just give up and just bow down to TPTB? We should just grovel at their feet at this very moment. I like to be a bit more optimistic than to think we should just give up the good fight. Come on, people fail to realize that the people are the power. It may take some a bit more to get off the couch and lay their remote down, but it's coming.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I can't let it go...I find you fascinating, EMPIRE.

With an outlook like that, how do you live each day? When you get together with friends, what do you talk about? When you smell a good ol' greasy pepperoni pizza..do you get excited or just say"What's the point?"

Like I said earlier, there's always gonna be a bigger fish in the pond...but man, how do you wake and get up each day with an outlook like yours?

Not only is your glass half empty, its chipped and full of mud. I hope I'm wrong...tell me I'm wrong.

Man, there is always tommorrow.... have ye so little hope?

All sarcasm and wit aside... do you enjoy birds singing, a sunset, the smell of BBq cooking, maybe a nice ice cold Coke in the little green bottles? How about bacon on a cheeseburger... or some good Wagner or Aaron Copeland to wake to. Ever seen a giant herd of 3000 buffaloe? What do you live for, EMPIRE?

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
One example in history India defeats Great Britian. His name was
Ghandi. Yes there is always hope and in the temporal world of time one person or event can change everything. This is what makes these times so interesting. Never give up. So as Marshall Masters says on yowusa.com
and I quote, " Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.
So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Empire, like his title-name has put on the stove a cauldron filled with uneducated intellectual thought. An empire of thought, if you will. He has stewed the contents with elements of the lowest common denominator, and asked members to drink the contents since he has gone to the trouble to prepare this offering.

Some members have tried to fish-out some of the elements present within the base of this empirical soup he has in the cauldron, but alas when doing so from someone's pseudo-sauce it comes out a little muddy, and difficult to distinguish.

Therefore, might I suggest that you clearly brake down each element from its origin and continue the discussion that way, by isolating each element first. In a methodical way.

...Or you could just spit-out the contents he's offering you try, and wash your mouth-out with something a little more nutritious. In Australia presently, Avocados are in-season, and amazing. Hmmm... avocados and my tome of Descartes. I'm there as that will make me happy!

Cheers,
Daniel Moszkowicz. (The Troll-King of Chatsitea.)

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Daniel Moszkowicz

Hey, do y'all eat crabs with your avaocadoes?

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Throw in the towel. Gotcha. Give up everyone. There is no hope for any of us. Take your ideas of resisting TPTB and tuck them away neatly in file 13.

Yeah right

Your attitude is why we are losing. Everyone thinks it's hopeless. It is if you believe that. I think your message is disgusting. We're not lost. Stop spreading your message of defeat, pull up your bootstraps and stand firm.

If your not with us your against us (too cliche?). Your spreading the message THEY want you to spread.

[edit on 18-3-2010 by constantwonder]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by abjure_denseness

This piece was taken from the OP

Reading all of this may turn some of you off, and you may attack me, but I didn’t come to this site to make friends, but I’m calling it how I see it. The handwriting is on the wall, they’ve won, and I’m simply accepting this fact. I’m not giving up, because there is nothing to give up and that is what people such as yourself don’t understand. What is there to give up? So-called freedoms? Tainted foods? Sex? Clothes? Cars? Homes? Liberty and justice for all? Yes, I’ll continue to help people, and I’ll continue to treat my fellow man with respect, but I know things will never change. On a micro level, there will be some change, but from a macro level, nothing of significance will ever occur. So again, this isn’t a case of me giving up, it is a case of me looking at the handwriting and knowing that nothing of great significance is going to happen.

That piece contradicts everything you've just typed, so my question to you is, why did you read the initial post and still type what you did?

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   

you talk of sides as if you have a choice? love and light as opposed to hate and dark? how is what is being discussed dark or hateful? he is simply stating a fact followed by what he is going to do if he wants to succumb that is his choice. we all deal with the reality we face differently who are any of you to judge him? You all talk such heroic rhetoric spewing quotations from heroic figures as if doing so will align you with them. How many of you are doing something about it. and i dont mean donating to Greenpeace and recycling. these are all scams to make you think your making a difference. Greenpeace is more like a corporation now that any environmental movement with ceo's and profit margins. they send me so much crap in the mail i have to ask where the trees are coming from to mail me all the latest crap there doing an dhow much more of my money they need.

At the end of the day he has pointed out a fact and you have all stoned him for it. nice work. Just because he decided to bow to TPTB doesnt mean you have to thats just what he is doing and what he thinks is the best course of action. for him it might be it doesnt have to be for you but if you do decide to fight for the love of god realize what your going up against and understand your enemy a bit better. talking about revolution is one thing actually participating is another.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join