It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America is DEAD. Accept your DEMISE with dignity and BOW to TPTB

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Well I'm alive and well. 2010 is turning out to be the best year of my life and 2011 looks even better...

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   
"This great Nation will endure as it has endured, will revive and will prosper. So, first of all, let me assert my firm belief that the only thing we have to fear is fear itself—nameless, unreasoning, unjustified terror which paralyzes needed efforts to convert retreat into advance. In every dark hour of our national life a leadership of frankness and vigor has met with that understanding and support of the people themselves which is essential to victory. I am convinced that you will again give that support to leadership in these critical days.
In such a spirit on my part and on yours we face our common difficulties. They concern, thank God, only material things. Values have shrunken to fantastic levels; taxes have risen; our ability to pay has fallen; government of all kinds is faced by serious curtailment of income; the means of exchange are frozen in the currents of trade; the withered leaves of industrial enterprise lie on every side; farmers find no markets for their produce; the savings of many years in thousands of families are gone " Franklin Roosevelt

This was true in 1932-33, this portion of Franklin Roosevlet's inaugural speech, and it is true today as well. This is America. It will stand and it's people will prosper. This is not the first time things looked rough ahead, it is history repeating itself. And just as it has before, America will find it's finacial footing and push forward.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
That is nice, just lose all hope for humanity

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
ITT people attack someone who says the truth; because it's too difficult to fight the real problem. OP is right at 99%.

I think the PTB can still fail, but it would be totally random, not that the people would really "awake" or something. Earth and it's population is a complex system so we can never guess all the time what's going to happen , even if we are heading for total slavery.

Rich getting richier , how is that possible in a normal society in period of crisis ? It's just that it's in their interest to create a worldwide crisis. And what we do about that ? Nothing. Posting on an internet forum...

[edit on 20-3-2010 by ickylevel]

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

I am sorry to admit, I agree with most of what you say. There seems to be little opposition to TPTB's agenda. TPTB are relentless in their ambitions. When they suffer a set back, they reorganize and try again. No such determined response is viewed by those of who claim to embrace freedom.

Indeed, time and again you see people post here stating high and lofty ideals and claiming that if just one more thing happens, they'll respond. No one ever does, though. The young seem to be willing to accept the trade-off of a loss of freedoms for security, The old are too weary or apathetic to care.

There is thus only one salvation for mankind and that is the most important. We need to realize the "fight" against the NWO is not a fight amongst men. It is a spiritual battle.

This is the key to understanding what we face in this onslaught we are now facing here on planet Earth. "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places," EPH 6:12

It is an awesome and fearful time for all humankind. Men's hearts are truly failing them for fear. Uncertainty is everywhere we look. It is as if there is no answer to man's lot. Don't make the mistake of accepting false hope for the coming tribulation. We have this one hope only, "And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. But rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell." Matthew 10:28

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amagnon
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

Everyone should watch fight club at least 10 times, the more you see it, the more you see it.

10 Copies left in the xerox machine...

"Richard Chesler: [Reading a piece of paper] The first rule of Fight Club is you don't talk about Fight Club?

Narrator: [Voice-over] I'm half asleep again; I must've left the original in the copy machine.

Richard Chesler: The second rule of Fight Club - is this yours?

Narrator: Huh?

Richard Chesler: Pretend you're me, make a managerial decision: you find this, what would you do?

Narrator: [pauses] Well, I gotta tell you: I'd be very, very careful who you talk to about that, because the person who wrote that... is dangerous.
[Gets up from the chair]

Narrator: [Talking slowly] And this button-down, Oxford-cloth psycho might just snap, and then stalk from office to office with an Armalite AR-10 carbine gas-powered semi-automatic weapon, pumping round after round into colleagues and co-workers. This might be someone you've known for years. Someone very, very close to you."

"On a long enough time line, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero."

"And then, something happened. I let go. Lost in oblivion. Dark and silent and complete. I found freedom. Losing all hope was freedom."

"Listen to me! You have to consider the possibility that God does not like you. He never wanted you. In all probability, he hates you. This is not the worst thing that can happen."

"It's not until you lose everything, that you are free to do anything."

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

For you Amagnon

Peace

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by romanmel
reply to post by EMPIRE

This is the key to understanding what we face in this onslaught we are now facing here on planet Earth. "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places," EPH 6:12

We wrestle not against "flesh and blood"....that is your family, bone of your bone and flesh of your flesh.

A principality (or princedom) is a monarchical feudatory or sovereign state, ruled or reigned over by a monarch with the title of prince or princess, or (in the widest sense) a monarch with another title within the generic use of the term prince.

Power
1. The ability or capacity to perform or act effectively.
2. A specific capacity, faculty, or aptitude. Often used in the plural: her powers of concentration.
3. Strength or force exerted or capable of being exerted; might. See synonyms at strength.
4. The ability or official capacity to exercise control; authority.
5. A person, group, or nation having great influence or control over others: the western powers.
6. The might of a nation, political organization, or similar group.
7. Forcefulness; effectiveness: a novel of unusual power.

Middle English, from Old French spirituel, from Latin spīrituālis, of breathing, spiritual, from spīritus, breath. See spirit"

Spiritual means "of breathing"....not imaginary beings that fight you unaware, but actual real people who "breath".
People True, imaginary beings untrue. Truth is never hidden, but truth is also Good and Evil. If you choose to believe truth is only over Good, then all bad things are untrue, yet truth knows all things and separates accordingly."

The first lie ever told and believed is eternal life. Are you ready to rule with Christ for all eternity? Just need your soul as a security deposit and for you to sign here, here, here and here in your blood. As soon as your done signing, come on into the cross fitting room and we will get you all set up, you said Nine inch Nails right?

Stop believing in untrue things. There are real problems to deal with and prayer isn't going to fix one of them. Instead Prey on them because what goes in cannot hurt you but is eliminated in the stomach, but what comes out of your own mouth can destroy you.

If you want to be spiritual, then Breath.

Why deny the obvious child?...Paul Simon

Peace

[edit on 20-3-2010 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
i know things look bleak now....but realy have EVER had a peiriod of time when all mention in OP were issues? its about the outcome its about here and now! i looked in the mirror like you sugested. relized i/we are flawed but as long as my hart beats and my mind thinks i will keep doing what i do-peace

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to
Empire, you just "slapped" me out of a "hysteria" - thanks. What you say is 100% true and I appreciate you having the wisdom to think it through and say it.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Did I miss something or is this a pharmaceutical post. More mentions of medication then I want to see. What happened to the long promoted 50 year advance on China's technology. I know America is not truly represented by its political powers and that we disestablish our country on a daily basis. But we do have some great people here and the Military Industrial Complex has been good. But to whom I couldn't tell you potentially Notzie scientist. We have too many political sell out and allow too many florin affairs to interfere with even daily life. Till we actual realize our national responsibilities and cover our grounds in our nation instead of trade routes in China or Du bi and create sound banks and manufacturing we are doomed to be a depotizmic State just storing people till funds are reallocated to play the same games of a failing lie.

I love why and what created America but the country doesn't care about it because we have long been sold out. Even the children of the officers of world war 2 are given a monarchy status. What a joke of a country we have become.

Till we leave the factions and bull# behind we are doomed to fail and when we fail the world goes back into decent because there will be no alternative.

The Federal system is a good place to start clearing out the decent of this country but whatever. It has been a finical sell out sense 1912.Who would of thought 20 years down the road the great depression would of happened.
Ill give you a hint of the modern structure that is causing our issues because the G.O.P cares about Europe and all Genovia powers have to flow through their royal buttox. U.N. is a failure Monarchy is a failure.

We better stop dragging our sacs in their affairs because their intended to destroy us in the long run.

Everyone is worried about 911 no one ask what did the U.N. do for America because they knew aswell. What a farce of sovereignty for the people by the nations that will see us become a book on the shelf.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by kettlebellysmith

---

Powerfully spoken. I attend Church pretty-much each Sunday, but flow kindness to our Congregation. Sort of a place where I worship and drop my guards.

Decoy

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I too have read "the handwriting on the wall" and found it to be terribly boring and poorly written.

www.amazon.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
There's over 300,000,000 people in the United States. If they killed 95 percent, the only ones left alive would be the killers because it would take that many people to kill 300 million. They could get efficient with fema centers and shackle trains going through incinerators, but they would have to kill the workers eventually and the workers would get wise before that. When America wakes up she will upset their applecart. There is no way they can kill that many people directly.
But creating hell on earth, importing CIA druggies from Jaurez like what is going on in Haiti, they could sure kill a lot of people. The internet isn't going to last long. Once it's down the people will have no source of information to know who their enemy is.
People need to defend themselves. A hand gun might save you from a drug gang false flag attack. There was a rehab clinic in Juarez where gang members were lined up and shot, the druggies wanted to get clean so the could get out. The CIA is behind the whole thing,just like they were behind Jonestown..

[edit on 20-3-2010 by m khan]

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   

we wrestle not against flesh, means against real people. We wrestle against spirit beings, the devils minions. Maybe they were ets once. But being spirit means you can battle against them through prayer. Towards the end of ww II everybody was praying. You can take authority against them in prayer, in Jesus name, because He has the authority. If you just bow to them, they will have the authority. Kucinich bowed.
We have to be fault-free to make any headway, however we are forgiven by Jesus' sacrifice. Therefore God doesn't see any fault in us, covers our faults, because of Jesus' blood. So He can listen to our prayers. He would have to disregard them, us being sinners, because of His justice. We are all sinners. therefore we need to be covered by Jesus to reestablish a relation with God, in which He can listen to us. So get down on your knees, get right with God and pray for your country.

[edit on 20-3-2010 by m khan]

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

I pity you. You seem to reject all that is spiritual. I can only relate to your opinion with regard to this question of America's demise with the following quote, I truely hope you consider..." For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear." 2 Timothy 4:3

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
"...hypnotized by way of the idiot box, radio, internet and other forms of gratuitous media, you’ve failed to R-E-A-D the memo that this country is D-E-A-D and, they, THE POWERS THAT BE, own each one of you. Yes, it may come as a shock, but it’s obvious you’ve been living in a very warped version of reality and can’t comprehend the handwriting that is on the wall..."

What? That grafitti I see everyday tells the truth of our demise?
Wow, and I just thought it was kids expressing themselves!

W-O-W
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
why care about this sort of stuff. all i ask for is for the world to end technologically. lolz

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Now will they have that steamed crab down at the internment camp? hmm, probably not. It's like this- it develops in stages: first you realize there is a problem (sept. 11), then you spend time trying to analyze the problem to detect the origin(10 yrs later). Then, the damage control begins(thats right now, when you dont know the definition of words anymore, like "turrists" or "nukular") and the originators of the problem(s) will use ANY vehicle to derail efforts to explore the truth (infiltrators into truth movements,trolls, false whistleblowers, disinfo/propaganda, "throw under the bus"(see joe stack) etc.). Now we are >here

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Hey, I resemble that. lol.. love me some steamed crabs. And why not, I don't agree with the premise, but if it's true....what are we to do?

For the last couple of days, some of you keep preachin' about how America's screwed, and life as we know it is near finished...OK. Now what?

I have prepared my home and lifestyle for just such an occassion...do you read any of the other threads...I am there form time to time. We( my family) have matured spiritually, physically, emotionally, and financially. frankly, outside of doning camo and "lock and load"...not much else to do but wait....

and steam me some crabs. So, dear harbinger of doom, what are you doing? Anything, besides whinning like a stuck pig?

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.13.2012

Blah blah blah blah.... They said the same thing to those patriots in 1776; you don't stand a chance against the most powerful most technologically advanced army on the face of the earth of thier day. The patriots themselves didn't think they could win. But they fought on principle anyway with such timeless sayings as "give me liberty or give me death". I regret that I have but on life to give etc....

As for what they have, Thermal imaging and all that fire power and technology etc. Hows that working out for them in Iraq and Afghanistan? That can't route out a few thousand insurgents despite the technological superiority.

The Idea that the people that are buying millions of guns and ammo don't stand a chance is just more propaganda probably put out by them anyway.

Here is why: post by hawkiye

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join