It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America is DEAD. Accept your DEMISE with dignity and BOW to TPTB

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

don't have a lot going on, do you? i for one would rather die than submit to any man, that is any living breathing creature on this earth. we are all equal even if everyone doesn't see it that way.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
You're probably right describing about 90% of the population. What you are missing is the PTB and their money system is in the midst of collapse. Fiat money has failed every time in history and failed miserably. It will and is failing now. This is where thier power lies and its failure is built in and unavoidable. This will cause the change you say will never come. Change has always come and freedom has been won at times through out history.

The establishment of America was one of the greatest leaps forward in known history. After thousands of years basic feudalism a country was established based on principles of freedom and for a time we had maximum freedom even though it was not perfect.

Jesus and his philosophy laid the foundation for that leap forward 2000 years before hand. So it takes a long time even generations for ideas and concepts to permeate the population enough to cause change. Now that we have had a couple hundred years with the traditions of freedom even though we have regressed the concept and Idea has permeated the whole world. And the world wide economic collapse may be another opportunity for a great leap forward.

I am not saying it is guaranteed and indeed it does look bleak when you see the amount of sheeple in the world. However as the Declaration of Independence says: "and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed."

This is why men seemingly do little or nothing until the pain gets bad enough. We are about to experience that pain globally this time. It is up to us to focus things in the right direction. Perhaps this is an opportunity to Establish a new America of freedom except this time globally? And of course as we know it does not come without a struggle.

History has also shown it has always been a small group of people who drove the bus of change or revolution and never the masses. The masses only get on the bus when they have finally had enough.

I will never accept what you say is our fate because history has proven otherwise or we would never have obtained the level of freedom we have even if we have regressed some. It's time to kick it up a notch and if it takes a few generations to accomplish we should never let the torch of freedom go out even if it grows dim at times!

[edit on 18-3-2010 by hawkiye]

Well said. Although I think that if the armed revolution option is played, it will be played by the masses. Who in their right mind is going to wake up one day, load up the mags and decide that it's revolution time all by themselves? Not me. There will have to be a spark that shifts the mood of the population, and it will happen en masse, and the police and military will be GREATLY outnumbered if that happens.

I honestly hope the ship of state can be steered in the right direction without such drastic action, but if someone doesn't take the helm from these radicals soon, it will be too far up the river of marxism to turn it around.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Not yet. When it really gets fugly wait and watch what these states will do. Not everyone in the government don't work for the TPTB and similarily politics...and the military.

All it's going to take is one battle cry from someone...anyone. But then again i could be wrong and everyone IS on the payroll. Won't know till it happens.

But i don't see American troops openly firing on American civilians.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by chubbz
reply to post by EMPIRE

What the # does TPTB stand for?

TPTB= The Power that Be

I am amazed at the number of stars that have been given to the OP for this one.

[edit on 3/19/2010 by CaptGizmo]

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I don't think so my friend....

I think you got it all wrong. We are going to get a handle on this crap and re institute the values we were founded on.

I get that you are trying to be a realist but I will not lay down and die for anybody and I bet there are allot of Americans that feel the same. When our backs are up against the wall the people will fight back. You underestimate Americans. This will not happen like you think it will.

You can just curl up and submit, thats your choice. There is always hope!
Its never too late to defend your liberties. Tides change fast and everything can change for the best in the snap of a finger.

Your post reminded me of a bit of propaganda that was broadcast on the radio during WW2 and during the Vietnam war. It was meant to mentally convince the opponent that they were defeated and to affect their resolve.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Speak for yourself buddy. Some of us are, in fact, doing something. I'm one of the few people who gets involved to actually do something. I'm looking to establish a Constitutionalist revolution by rule of law FIRST. If that fails I won't have to start an armed revolt, there will already be one.

Your defeatist attitute and willingness to accept a fate not governed by your own ACTIONS doesn't convey truth, it coveys cowardice.

Let me ask you this OP, what have YOU done lately?

[edit on 19-3-2010 by projectvxn]

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShiftTrio
“long-legged mack daddy"?

no racism there, huh.. You should look in the mirror yourself, then open the mirror, take your meds out and actually start taking them.

You made the ignore list because there is nothing you will ever say that could contribute to society.

It was a black reverend that coined the nickname.. you might want to utilize a simple google search before you expose yourself as an ignorant fool on the message boards.

To the OP: Tell us something we didn't know..

reply to post by projectvxn

Amen brother.. I have seen lately a large rise in this defeatist attitude.. this mindset that there is nothing that we can do, the institutions are to well ingrained.

[edit on 3/19/2010 by Rockpuck]

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
The OP is correct, alot of you spout about how your SO much more powerful than TPTB, but in reality what you say is just words, you are nothing more than words. I would seriously like to see half of the people on here that spout, "OMG I am standing up for my rights with my GUN" actually follow through with their argument, or will they become the next person on the news classed as a gun toting psycho.

The Op makes a valuable point, you as an individual can achieve nothing. This is all BIGGER than you. If you have a gun, their will be a thousand guns against your one. I love reading the posts with people toting, "over my dead body" yeah, exactly.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
reply to post by donhuangenaro

brave words coming from the comfort of your house. spend 2 years in Guantanamo being tortured and then lets talk about how BRAVELY you will stand against oppression. i have not for the record been to Guantanamo nor have i been in any situation like it. i do however have a brain and can extrapolate what the out come of months of torture would do to a person. There are nothing but big talkers with puffed chests talking about how brave they are. when in reality they would be urinating in their pants in they saw their parents executed in front of them and knew they were next.

All they need to do to put you in you place is to make an example of you. brutally and swiftly, then watch the rest of the sheep fall in line. and for those of you that disagree with me i dare you to go start something, prove the rest of us wrong show us how its done. after all your the hero right??

I am not (trying to be) a hero, nor am I telling you how brave I am...

I am just saying that they cannot touch anyone if he/she is free inside...

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

Wow dude, are you sure you are not one of them trying to convince us you are one of us?
Well ponder that just a tad.
For all of you who are looking for a leader in this one, forget it. New and improved tactics are needed, as well as the unexpected. See, it is no coincidence that America was the last to fall to the NWO because the weakest who are use to being led all over the world will be needed in order to take us down. They are all told that we'll be easy and soft because we've never had battles before. We've never had it hard so we would never know how to defend ourselves and all the rest of that blah blah blah. Well that is just flat out untrue. TPTB are buying their own spiked cool aid guys! Yes, all the money in the world can buy all the guns in the world but guns don't work without people. There is no computer program made yet that can fire a single shot and no mechanics yet that can pull the trigger.
But there are bats, and clubs and bricks - all sorts of things besides what can be bought. David didn't use anything but a sling shot after all.
We can win by digging in and staying compliant to the law to distraction. Of course we don't want to do it, but if done, it will make TPTB back up. See, they want compliant slaves, not psychotic ones. LOL
On that note, here is a link to what I would call total compliance to TPTB. If you like a great life lesson, go back to 1 of 4 and review the entire thing. And don't be afraid of change, make them afraid of it.
Cheers!
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Do you want to know why America is dying? it's because while all you folks are sitting here on your computers looking back on the days when the U.S. of A. owned the world, and blaming your government for things going down hill since then, the Chinese and Indians are at work.
They are appreciating the fact that for the first time ever, they can do an honest days work for an honest days pay, and spend that pay on all the things that Americans have long taken for granted.
They also probably hate their government, because all people do and always have.
What they don't have is a single minded belief that it is their right to live the easy life, and that rich people are rich because they are "connected" or "part of the conspiracy"
Some of them are too busy working to create something for their families, so that in 3 generations, their children will have no need to work, and will be able to devot their time to politics and power, creating governmental dynasties such as the Kennedeys'.
The ones who only work hard enough to make money for themselves to spend, will still pay enough tax to move the country in a forward motion, so that education and welfare standards will slowly rise, thus ensuring that their descendants will have ample time to sit on a website and bitch about how the rich people are running the world, and how it's impossible to break through into mega-rich status, unless your grandparents devoted their lives to creating financial security for all the generations too come.

Of course, you could always choose to wedge yourself out of your chair and put your brain and body to use thinking up ways to make and invest money, so that your grandchildren are the ones with the power.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by lapi7

Apparently you haven't learned anything from history. It took decades before the American revolution was fomented. Patriots just didn't wake up one day and say were going to war. Every revolution in history took years of people talking about it before people had finally had enough and acted.

People are more disposed to suffer as long as evil is sufferable as the D of I says, they won't rise up until the pain gets bad enough. Those that blog and say they are ready are waiting till that time comes not because they are cowards but because it is prudent to strike when the iron is hot so to speak not go off half cocked when not enough people will support the action.

Some of us have been blogging for 20+ years about this and never thought we'd see the day when as many people as now have finally begun to wake up. And it is because of the blogging and information that has been disseminated over those years that we see this awakening happening. Enough people are still not there yet but if it keeps up and as 500,000 a month continue to get laid off and loose thier homes etc. the pain will finally get bad enough and people will rise up.

Thomas Paine is often called the father of the revolution not because he picked up a gun but because he blogged for 20 years lighting fires in the minds of the people to stand up for freedom and when push came to shove enough of them did.

You admit you are waiting for a leader and then you "might" join in well you can stop waiting we don't need you those that are ready have already made thier decision and there is no wavering. When a leader or group steps forward they will have no time to wait for people to decide if they want to support it or not they will be committed. And it will most likely be circumstances that force the leaders to step forward. The defeatist can do as Samuel Adams admonished them:

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!”

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1xion325alpha
The OP is correct, alot of you spout about how your SO much more powerful than TPTB, but in reality what you say is just words, you are nothing more than words. I would seriously like to see half of the people on here that spout, "OMG I am standing up for my rights with my GUN" actually follow through with their argument, or will they become the next person on the news classed as a gun toting psycho.

The Op makes a valuable point, you as an individual can achieve nothing. This is all BIGGER than you. If you have a gun, their will be a thousand guns against your one. I love reading the posts with people toting, "over my dead body" yeah, exactly.

And those of you that are calling on people to do something stupid like shoot people for no reason are the ones that are the biggest problem. We don't need instigation, those that want the US gone are already doing all of that. So don't listen to these type of B. Arnolds who just want to see you rot in jail while they think that they will be sitting on a porch sipping TPTB cool aide. As always, wait til they bring it to us. Only then can we win. In the mean time, believe no one that has their symbols - notice how all those that have "their" symbols are telling you to lay down?
Pay close attention from here on ladies and gents.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
OP I agree with you up to a certain extent. You see, the elite are bringing about this demise by using a calculated formula. Since the beginning of time they had the power and resources to play around with. If they were to fail in something they had the resources to look back and see what went wrong.

They say history repeats itself, I beg to differ. History builds upon the failures of past leaders. They fund a government and give the government a plan, and if that plan fails they will know for next time.

One thing you can't add to the formula is the public reaction. That is why they make false flag operations, to see what the public from all around the world will do at different times.

They have found the perfect formula through media manipulation and control of resources.

Everything is subject to change!

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by neuronisis

Hmmmm......So there's no real point in us discussing such things as the illuminati, NWO, 9/11...We should stop questioning what we are told is the truth or what is fed down our throats for that matter. There's no point in fighting because we'll only lose. In that case websites like this should be closed down because they're pointless as what difference can they make? what purpose can they serve and to whom?........

I never said there was no real point in discussing such things. I never said you shouldn’t question what you have been told is truth. What I have said is the cycle repeats and cannot be broken unless mother nature is involved or we destroy ourselves completely. In the case of websites like this, as I’ve said before openly in other threads, this site is a BUSINESS. The purpose of this site is to generate revenue and see an increase of ROI. This site offers niche content to a specific demographic (the conspiracy theorist) and so, the conspiracy theory, aliens, indigo children, time travel, JFK, etc will be monetized. If you’re thinking this site is here to help, or to actually “Deny Ignorance” you’re in la la land. BTW, the same can be said for Alex Jones and his sites, David Icke, Jesse Ventura and whoever else is trying to carve out their space in the “truth” market.

Well Empire, please don't take this personally but it's the sort of post i'd expect from 'THE POWERS THAT BE'.

I’m not taking any of this personally. So far I’ve been told to take meds, to commit suicide (at least three times) been called names, etc. What you fail to understand is TPTB wouldn’t even make a post like mine. Why? Because they consider people such as yourself as useless eaters and really don’t like to interact with you. Therefore, my post is far from the post you’d expect to see from TPTB.

I truly believe that 99% of the good members on this website are members for a reason. Because we all believe something is of a miss. Something is not right. Something is wrong. And the more we question it the more wrong that seems to become exposed.....At least here i feel that i'm not alone.

How many questions do you need to ask? How much more longer do you need to question things?

Although not all of us agree on everything but that's the point. To debate, to discuss, to question. If we can't express ourselves, if we can't question ourselves how can we question 'THE POWERS THAT BE'. Like so many others on this website, i can not give up, i can not accept the fate that you mention.

You can live in denial all you want.

America's Dead, then the UK is and Australia too...Well as long as i am able to fight i am alive. The day i die, the day i am dead is the day i return to the sheeple population.

As I stated in the OP, it extends to everyone on the globe.

Empire, i believe you're an intelligent person and i totally respect your point of view, there was a lot of your post i agreed with, i even starred it. Maybe you are not part of 'THE POWERS THAT BE'. Maybe you were once like most of us who still want to fight.

Thank you for the kind words, and the star, but again, I’m not part of them.

So you've accepted your fate. So what finally made you accept this? What made you to stop fighting?

It is very complicated, yet simple at the same time. I looked at the history of my family, looked at the history of humanity, looked outside at the world and used logic to come to the obvious conclusion that the game is done.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptGizmo

Empire, I see you have a pencience for long winded judgments on others. You have done this in other threads on different subjects.

I’m not judging anyone nor are my words long winded. I don’t sugar coat and I give it to you uncut. You may not be used to this but it isn’t my problem.

All the while saying you have been long time member but only posting these long winded judgments on the rest of us.

False. I’ve been a member of this site for years now and only lurked because school and business kept me away from posting. School is finished. Business is great, and I can work from home to accomplish my business goals. Now I’m posting. See, it’s called PRIORITIES, something you probably know very little about. Some posts are long, some posts are short and I have to do the “2nd line” thing or get hit with a warning. The point, however, is you need to focus on context and not dismiss what you’re being told simply because you have a warped perception of whoever “EMPIRE” is.

FYI, you are not better than the rest of us! Did you wake up this morning and even look in the mirror?

When have I ever say I was better than anyone? That is not part of my premise and certainly has nothing to do with the concepts I’m conveying in this thread (and in other threads.)

You blindly call us slaves and call our children slaves, yet I freely walk this Earth anywhere I want, Eat what I want, say what I want, read what I want , TYPE as you can clearly see what I want...oh look...just like you did.

I don’t blindly call you anything, slave. I call you what you are. You are a slave, your children are slaves, their children will be slaves, etc. You can’t walk anywhere you want. You can’t eat anything you want. You can’t read anything you want and the T&C of this site ensures you can’t TYPE want.

Hmmm... is that a slave?

Slaves are most productive when they are granted the illusion of freedom. Chew that for a bit.

If you are saying this because of the current political spectrum in the world today..then you should realize these people are nothing more than corrupt greedy crooks and not slave masters as you claim.

See above.

Someone is clearly 2 TACOS short of a full COMBO!

Fast food eh? Something many Americans gorge themselves on each day…all while dismissing the fact it kills them (and yes I understand you’re saying I’m mental.)

[edit on 19-3-2010 by EMPIRE]

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Nonsense. Actually, maybe too much sense. You are mining details within the same tired drama, thinking somehow it is they, TPTB, who put you into this mess. Maybe some of the minions did encourage you, but you made the decision yourself. I know you referred to this whole thing in the context that we made these decisions, and I agree with you on that. I just do not think you took it far enough, still splitting into the same us vs them mentality. I think America is being primed for an enlightenment. Those who will see will, and those who will not will not. I do not know the numbers.

This is the same tired old drama repeating itself, because many find their integral nature on a lower nature. It is represented in alchemical (all chemical?) fashion as the marriage of a reptilian being (dragon) and an angel. People find their integral nature on a lower level when they desire to be God, when they desire to rule the world. Lucifer was God's most beautiful angel until Lucifer desired to rule the world. And the world they perceive is the same circle of eternal hell beginning and ending ad nauseum in a stupid cycle. They desire to be the master, and make another the slave. Some people say we need to work with the cycles, when they do not perceive that the cycle is a fishing net desiring to pull one up the ladder, so to speak.

There is only one way out of this cycle, love. And love connects one to God, in a sense, as it brings integration a higher level. Those who have integrated on this higher level generally either cannot take it and return to accepting things as they are, or they find a particular angle to get everyone up, as we are all in this together. We were stupid enough to eat from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, splitting us, making us blame others, because it is their FAULT. They are the split ones, and we are integral. You see this in sexual relations, as, traditionally, man has been the dragon and woman they angel. Now, more women are being the dragon and men the angel. Clearly, each side hates the other, clearly both sides in a so-called heterosexual relationship are actually homosexual, thinking they are the integration of all that is. Many are licking the label, and it is poisonous. I am this, but I am not this. It is they at fault. Why oh why cannot many see beyond this? They ask why too much, that is why. Why are we here? We are here. Let's do this.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
The simple fact that you are able to flap your long-winded and insulting opinions about the majority of us on-and-on, proves that the game is not over.
If it were over, you'd have a fork stuck in you right now.

Have a nice weekend all!

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1xion325alpha
I would seriously like to see half of the people on here that spout, "OMG I am standing up for my rights with my GUN" actually follow through with their argument

Where will you be?
Hiding behind us? Or leading the charge?

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
PLEASE!!

stop this hateful nonsense.

let the hate and fear GO.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join