posted on May, 9 2010 @ 11:46 PM
reply to post by BeastMaster2012
- ESA states that the ions in the Venutian ion tail are in the exact proportions to water (hydrogen and oxygen)
- cometary tails are known to spiral
- water is also known to spiral, while on Earth. there are lots and lots of spirals in ancient times.
- comets are seen as portents of doom in antiquity
- venus is always associated with water
- there are myriad stories of floods in antiquity, many seemingly implausible
- there are signs that support the "expanding earth" theory.
It seems that there is a lot of circumstantial evidence supporting a large transit of water/water vapor being attributed to Venus, and supported by
ETA: the symbology of Venus as a female is interesting. During a birth, a womans water breaks. I know, its a stretch...but if we are questioning
why Venus is female, in the context of the above....
[edit on 9-5-2010 by bigfatfurrytexan]