It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Future attack dream?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I'm glad that I found a place to type this all out.

I had a dream last night about a plane crash. I was not in the plane when it crashed, however. It was very vivid and if I were to guess, it takes place several years into the future. I base this on the fact that I was at a soccer game and had two more kids than I have now. Judging by their age, I would have to guess 10-15 years into the future. Also, I noticed people on their cellphones and I didn't recognize the phones at all.

This takes place in a large park in a metropolitan area. I'm not sure what city it is, but there are basements since we took shelter there. I'm thinking that it wasn't just the plane crash since I keep replaying the part about the plane in my head. It looked like some sort of EMP shock wave hit the plane since it was starting to fall backwards with the nose up and tail down when I looked up to see it. I do know that the plane was a commercial airliner from the paint and markings. It was in one piece and not on fire at all. It looked like it had almost been swatted out of the sky.

I remember grabbing my wife and kids and running for our lives. Everyone was screaming and running for cover. We tried to take shelter in an alley way, but bricks were falling all around us. The next thing I remember was waking up in a basement. I think that everyone was okay, but we were all covered in ash.

I should say that I have a history of lucid dreaming. I had night terrors till I was well into my teens and developed the ability to lucid dream as a means to survive. I tried to take control of this dream but I could not. I also have a history of dreams coming true, but not for many years after the dream.

I truly hope that this was just a dream and not a glimpse at the future.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Was there any explosion from when the plane hit the ground? An explosion with black/dark grey smoke, with fire in it?

join