It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitler is Growing Popularity in Pakistan and India...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
For the record, as an Israeli and a Jew, (who showed his passport at each guesthouse) I have never experienced any racism twards me in India for the 6 monthes I've been there. (I have mostly met Hindu indians)
I had only one case in Nepal, where the guesthouse owner told me he wants me to leave because he does not like Israeli people, I told him to go **** himself and left.

In my opinion they are really kind people.

Maybe some people just see the swastika's everywhere and think it has something to do with hitler.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by OddTimeSignature

Hitler is Growing Popularity in Pakistan and Idia...

www.spiegel.de

Germans are popular in India and Pakistan, but not always for the right reasons. Many in South Asia have nothing but admiration for Adolf Hitler and still associate Germany with the Third Reich. Everyday encounters with the love of all things Nazi makes German visitors cringe.
(visit the link for the full news article)
[edit on 18-3-2010 by OddTimeSignature]
[edit on 18-3-2010 by OddTimeSignature]

I have NEVER ..and I mean it NEVER EVER seen such distorted attempt to alter the meaning and message of something...finally someone beat Fox news to it. Do you even know what that sign is of?

The above sign was posted in the article which you linked thru your OP. And the below sign (which is similar) is a Hindu religious symbol saying "Shubh-Labh" which means "Good-Deed" ..something similar.

It has NOTHING at all to do with Germany. That's a symbol Hindu religion use in their festival such as Diwali/ Deepawali or any other major function at home etc. It is hung on entrance of door or business etc. It is from Devangiri script which is older than your holocaust or other such stuff.

I cant believe this German retarded author who printed this article full of so much BS without actually knowing the facts or history and the people actually repeating his BS on a board which is meant to Deny Ignorance.

Really how much effort does it take to google something and check the facts? Shame..

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Here is another picture I got from a simple google search

The middle is the Shubh Laabh symbol and the above two images are of Hindu God & Goddess and the below two are related religious symbol. I can assure you Indian (Hindu's) & other people will never remove their religious symbol and even implying such a thing is offending their religion which is one of the oldest religion on this planet.

To be fair I know about this coz I have Hindu / Indian frens. and I have celebrated many festivals where such symbols are used.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join