It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clairvoyant Vision

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Friday 5th March 2010 - Re-occuring dream.

The date above was the date of the vision not the date when it was going to happen. Below are details of what could happen I'd rather help people become aware of these vision's. Its upto you guys & girls how you decide to use this information.

*Overcast - Megastorm "Words shown on Weather Forecast channel.

*Too much to list

*Main thing I picked up on mainly weather.

*Predicted megastorm/ HEAVY rain.

Things to watch out for MEGASTORM on any of the internation weather channels including all continents in the world.

Thankyou for reading this and keep an eye out.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
So....you had a dream about a storm?

And?

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09
So....you had a dream about a storm?

And?

I refer to dream which could be many things. I call them dreams as they are easier to interpret. I had an astral travelling experience and these are the messages.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Originally posted by DClairvoyant

*Overcast - Megastorm "Words shown on Weather Forecast channel - The channel that allows me to have these visions.

*Too much to list - and I'm making this up as I go, so better not to have a list

*Main thing I picked up on mainly weather - channel...shiny happy weather channel

*Predicted megastorm/ HEAVY rain. - somewhere on the globe

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by happygolucky
Originally posted by DClairvoyant

*Overcast - Megastorm "Words shown on Weather Forecast channel - The channel that allows me to have these visions.

*Too much to list - and I'm making this up as I go, so better not to have a list

*Main thing I picked up on mainly weather - channel...shiny happy weather channel

*Predicted megastorm/ HEAVY rain. - somewhere on the globe

Yes I deserved that to some degree as here I'l explain further with more details.

What I remember on one of those visions of the Megastorms was that I was viewing it in a person physical self through an astral travelling experience as as this person switched over from a sports channel to view the weather it was fairly sunny outside and slighyl breezy and their was a women with brunette hair she was oriental in her skin and was very enthuasiastic about the weather as she was explaining that it would be a clear day she had an update of information on her headpiece and there was a little distortion on the weather channel as they tryed to quickly update the information coming in quickly and it was mainly North America that showed up on the television screen and she lost her ability to speak.

She looked horrified then "Megastorm" Level 3 was Flashing on the green board behind where she was standing and on the television set she was all entusiatic about the storm saying this is new that has just come in get indoors lock up make sure you have plenty of food and water supplies and make sure all family members friends neighbours have somehwere safe to hide for shelter, stay away from doors and windows and stay indoors.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I certainly do understand the occurrence of prophetic dreams.... frankly, they fascinate me. However, there is a matter-of-fact tone to your post that causes me to inquire to ask whether you have had other prophetic "visions" or instances of "clairvoyance" ? I am specifically curious as to whether you may have had instances of visions in a wakeful or conscious state?

Are visions a typical occurrence? That is, are you "accustomed" to these visions or do you find them somewhat startling? extra DIV

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
i hear you talkin and i've been there however i dont think that was a vision more like a dream i have no megastorm registering with me.

then again all i have been thinking about is getting back to basics in my personal life so i havent had time to let my imagination run wild, thats usually my trigger in my opinion BS

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
strange you'd say smth about a Megastorm.
I had a dream once- a nightmare about multiple Megastorms. For some reason, I have also had dreams about great floods and struggling to survive.

My Megastorm dream was this: Aliens (looking just like humans, but still completely different and unemotional) were determined to take over Earth and annihilate all true humans.
They way they did it was through artificially starting a Megastorm. don't know how it's possible, but the thing was blowing all around...
Everything organic made would be broken into tiny pieces, atoms, if you were outside due to the strength of the wind and force. I had to hide in "holes" in the ground buildings to survive the wind outside. I also remember seeing a lot of dead bodies outside- humans were obviously loosing to this alien race.

The dream still gives me goose bumps- it was so vivid that I feel like I have lived it through. What do you guys think of it?

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by DClairvoyant

Read about Andrew Zimmern getting healed by a Bushmen shaman who has clairvoyance.

books.google.com... #v=onepage&q=&f=false

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by benevolent tyrant

I certainly do understand the occurrence of prophetic dreams.... frankly, they fascinate me. However, there is a matter-of-fact tone to your post that causes me to inquire to ask whether you have had other prophetic "visions" or instances of "clairvoyance" ? I am specifically curious as to whether you may have had instances of visions in a wakeful or conscious state?

Are visions a typical occurrence? That is, are you "accustomed" to these visions or do you find them somewhat startling?

Where I have highlighted the above quote I am accustomed to these visions. I do not find them startling at all and sometimes would like to pass the time in other means instead of experiencing nocturnal visions for the majority of times.

top topics

join