It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remains of Italian teen believed found in church

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Remains of Italian teen believed found in church

news.yahoo.com

ROME – The case of an Italian teenager who disappeared in 1993 has returned to the spotlight after decomposed remains believed to be hers were discovered in the church where she was last seen, police said Thursday.

At the same time, an unsolved 2002 murder in Britain has resurfaced, with British police linking their case with the disappearance of the teen.

Elisa Claps vanished from her hometown of Potenza on Sept. 12, 1993 at the age of 16.

She was last seen in the Most Holy Trinity church in downtown Potenza with an acquaintance, Danilo Restivo, who later acknowledged that he had s
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Note: Copy the Exact Article headline without editorializing or sensationalizing

[edit on 27-3-2010 by burdman30ott6]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
The days of the Catholic Church are numbered. First pedophilia, now murder?

What will surface next?

...................................................................................................................................................... .........................................................................

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

I see no reason to assume that she was killed by a Catholic priest or anyone similar. It sounds to me like she was hidden there, not necessarily by someone who worked there.

I'm curious: When did this Restivo guy move to Britain? Is he the claimed link between the two murders? The article is really weak.

That must be awful, to find your mother murdered. Those poor children -- I hope they've turned out alright.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
wow.

I'm picturing that girl being dragged and dumped there - in a sitting position against a rooftop parapet, with her head slumped down draping over here stomach, and her body remaining there for 17 years, in that position...

oh man, to be the maintneance worker that found her!

I'm shaking my head violently just to try to get rid of the demonic overtones this produces. Real bad shivers down the spine on this one...

This is almost like the Devil himself did this to make some sort of statement, which I think my spirit has heard loud and clear.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
While there are those that immediately think of pedophiles, and that thought is pretty much is a certainty in some regards. The fact that her remains were found in a Church says to me that she was sacrificed as part of some ritual that involves taking the innocent life of victim while in the Church. A double form of evil where it's not just about the murder of an innocent, its also about a human sacrifice taken in the Church that represents Christ. As such this is a intentional blasphemous action taken by those that obviously know what they are doing.

Based on when she was kidnapped and when she was found, somewhere during that time frame there had to of been some astrological and or numerological symbolism that came into play and by knowing those dates one will probably find that it will match what the forensics medical examiner comes up with a time frame of how long she has been there decomposing. When he establishes the approximate date of her death, there will most likely be near or on a astrological date that is important to the Satanist.

It would have been a date of some astrological significance and if someone could verify this fact, then it will provide a key clue as to the specific group that murdered the victim because Satanist are driven my dates and numbers and their combined symbolism relative to some astrological sequencing or during specific Lunar or Solar alignments are clues that will lead to the guilty.

It is sad when anyone or any group or pedophile murders for the sake of hiding the crime, but in this case the killing is the crime and those that committed such a crime usually have accomplices and fellow members of their coven.

Searching into the local Satanist circles will reveal those that wannabe and those that are. It shouldn't be hard to find out which ones are more suspect than the other, but then again someone would have to want to solve the crime and that is the first thing that must be achieved if we are ever to know who committed such a crime against someone so innocent and undeserving of such a fate. While the Satanist are no dummies, they are connected and are well organized.

The Satanist will kill anyone if threatened with no hesitation and if they target you for any reason, they will kill you on some date or numbered day with some type of symbolism that supposedly gives them power to kill you and get away with it. The day you die will be a day they gain power from your death and also put an end to any threat that you might pose.

Justice awaits these criminals if only someone will do their jobs above and beyond what they would ordinarily do. Just some personal thoughts on the matter.

Thanks for the posting.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
wow this is....

not uncommon.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Before people throw the word paedophile around...

The girl was 16, the age of consent in Italy is 14, which moves up to 16 if the older person holds some form of influence over the younger person. EITHER way, it would not have been a paedophillic act.

A paedophile in your country may not be a paedophile in mine, and a paedophile in my country may not be a paedophile in the next country over...

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
ok, so whats the news? I mean, the church is the best place for predators to find victims ...

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaxBlack
Satanist are driven my dates and numbers and their combined symbolism relative to some astrological sequencing or during specific Lunar or Solar alignments are clues that will lead to the guilty.

What Satanists have you been reading about?

The Satanist will kill anyone if threatened with no hesitation

Like a leopard?

To your theory itself: She went missing on September 12, 1993. She probably died that day, or soon after; she went missing in the church where her body was found, so chances are she spent the rest of her life there. She probably wasn't alive for more than the night, since someone probably would've heard her cries or struggles for help. Not necessarily, but probably. Is there any astrological significance to September 12, 1993?

reply to post by StevenDye

Actually, no matter what country we're in, this isn't pedophilia. If there was a sex crime involved, it would have been statutory rape. Probably standard rape, too. This would have been Ephebophilia, the attraction to pubescent individuals who are not yet adults.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing

There's an update regarding this case: it seems to be getting worse and worse ...

Priest knew the body of 16-year-old missing student was in his church two months before it was discovered

A priest knew the decomposed body of a teenager 'found' in an Italian church 17 years after she vanished was there two months ago, it emerged tonight.
The body of student Elisa Claps, who was 16 when she vanished in 1993, was 'discovered' last week when workmen were carrying out repairs on a church roof.
However, police and judicial sources confirmed that current parish priest Father Ambroise Apakta had been told of the body two months ago by cleaning staff.

Ms Claps's disappearance has been linked to the brutal murder of Heather Barnett, 42, a seamstress who was found mutilated and with locks of hair in her hands in her home in Bournemouth, Dorset.
Danilo Restivo, an Italian from Potenza who moved to Bournemouth ten years ago, is the prime suspect in both cases and is known by Italian police to have a fetish for cutting girls' hair.
Restivo, 38, who still lives across the road from where Mrs Barnett's body was found by her two children, has denied any involvement with both cases and has been questioned by both Italian and Dorset police.

Forensic police inspect the church where the remains of the body were found last week (Photo: AP)

As the article reports , locals believe that Father Apakta's failure to report the finding of the body further proves the case has been covered up to protect the church: but I have to add that many suspect that the presence of the body was known much before,suggesting that the church and police worked together to cover up the murder, possibly protecting local priest Father Mimo Sabia who died in 2008.
There's an interesting atricle:

Disturbing questions about the role of Don Mimi Sabia
A corpse in his church over his apartment: how could he not know?

He could not know what had happened in his parish? Why the attic and the network of tunnels that cross the top of the old building have not indicated to investigators? Not one has ever noticed anything? Disturbing questions linger on the figure of Don Mimi Sabia, pastor of the historic Trinity Church, who died on March 12, 2008 at the age of 84. Suspicions and doubts that are voices from the past resurface, like the one in an episode of "Chi l'ha visto" (an italian TV program about missing people) behind the disappearance of Elisa, spoke of a direct involvement in the affair of the priest: "Do not look for the girl elsewhere. He made her pregnant, causing her to vanish. "

Plus, the church is made in a way that the morning the poor girl vanished, someone had to have seen her, since according to the priest's account itself, he never left that area of the church the morning in question:
here's a video from the news (Rai Uno) showing the location.

it was impossible to go upstaird getting unnoticed.
According to detectives, the body was in a position that makes believe the murder wasn't alone.
Also, Police was told much time before that the body was in that Church:
on may 2001, an informative from the Chief of Flying Squad of Potenza,
wrote that some "whistleblower" told him: «Seek Elisa in the Holy Trinity Church ».
The informative was sent to the prosecutor of Salerno and two months later a search warrant was issued to search the church and its underground.....but NOT the floor where later the body was found: what happened is almost unbelievable.

[edit on 27/3/2010 by internos]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
How is "finding remains of a body in a Church" related to "crime committed BY the Church"?

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

Read the post riiiiight above you. There's a lot suggestive in there. Nothing which actually proves or entails anything, but... a lot that suggests.

new topics

top topics

join