It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why most ATS members will never fight the NWO: you are all talk

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Oh...just in case someone quotes World War 2 to me....Just remember one thing. WW2 was all #e!

hitler was in power for a long time....part funded by some elites in UK, USA and around Europe....So Hitler Served a Purpose to Someone.

Same with Sadam...Sauud Royal Family....New Afghan Leader.....New Iraq leaders......Japanese leaders. Robert Mugwabe....

Just remember people are in power... mainly because something and someone is being served a purpose....

...So why did we have to fight WW2. Well it was cos' everyone was brain F&&CKED. We were played.

However thanks to modern tech and communication. I hope that the powers that have their purpose exposed will soon be smoked out of their rabbit holes. With words....by being shown an alternative way.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09
I can understand the desire to fight especially coming from a society as militaristic and jingoistic as America's (no offense intended) but i feel in the end the people who choose to use violence may well end up becoming the very thing they intended to destroy.

You want to change the evil ways of the world but you just advocate doing exactly what the so called powers that be do. War, bloodshed, violence. Any resistance organisation or movement would need the support of the armed forces and if you don't have that, you don't stand a chance by using violence.

Again, its all a matter of perspective.

i am absolutely opposed to advancing aggression. I am absolutely opposed to fighting just because you are pissed off.

Fighting because you are being advanced on and are/or are defending your home?

I absolutely advocate that.

Also, if the objective is simply to kill the opposition, then no, no resistance group would be able to do that, if the enemy were a national army. If the goal is do simply resist the enemy, then yes they can.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
What a load of reptilian cortex B*** S*** this man is writing about. I know that all his "I am a real man and you're just a creep" twaddle is coming straight from his reptilian cortex because he obviously does not have a functional higher brain where by such obviously defective thinking would be tossed out.

Obviously he cannot understand that murder is murder. He is obviously guilty of murder either directly or indirectly as an accomplice. The reptilian cortex does not care one iota for codes of righteous conduct. It is pure nightmare of hell predator hunting instinct. Usually such primative instincts are over ruled by the higher brain. However what are we if we do not have a functional higher brain ?

They who trust in violence will always suffer violence. One cannot be serving two master. One will love the one and will hate the other. Is it to be the Way of Heaven or is it to be the Way of Hell ? Obviously the man who initiated this provocative thread is insulting our intelligence simply so as to cause us to enter into violence like as he entered into violence. Do not allow yourselves to take the bait. If you commit any violence then the like of he will accuse you of being a "criminal" or a "terrorist". However as you all know is not he actually the bigger "criminal" ? Is not he the real "terrorist" ? Indeed it is criminal that he is allowed to be violence at all. How dare he swagger whilst you are trodden on by his evil jack booted militaristic regime.

Yes. Woman and children are "just words" to such a man as he. We are simply slaves that he can crush to death if he choose to do so. He is without a conscience. We are not going to believe in his masculine religion of violence because we know the True God. Our True God will deal with such a nasty man for us. All we need do is pray to our True God and she will certainly put the evil of men into hell.

What law are the nations of the world bound to ? This law that holds the nations of the world bonded into militarism is obviously the law according to man. Such law created by man is null and void. It is of no importance. Ignore it.

The law that I live by and which is holding us all bonded is called PRAECEPTAE CAELENIUM(tm). I did not read it in a book. You will not find it in any book. It was revealed to me by audio clairvoyance during the celebrations of the New Millennium in 2000. Summed up it basically means no sex no drugs and no violence. (1) From eternity to eternity, infinity to infinity, there be the one absolute. The One God there be no other God. Her names are many but she be the one true God. The one judge there be no other judge. (2) La deus nostra, notre dame, our lady, The holy spirit, the cause the maker Cosmica. (3) Angelic powers of truth and beauty and righteousness be sure to be loving her above with all your mind and with all your heart and with all your strength. (4) So as to be pleasing to her above therefore do not be serving the masculine. (5) Do not be and do not allow masculinity into positions of government. (6) Honour and respect the virgin pureness of the christae. (7) Honour and respect the Immaculate Conception reproductive process of the christae. (8) Do not fornicate or adulterate or sodomize. (9) Do not bully or torture or murder. (10) Do not lie. (11) Do not steal. (12) Do not be covetous. (13) Do not be jealous. (c) NGL 2000.

He who trusts in violence to be his security cannot speak that he trusts in God to be his security. It tells us in the Bible that Jesus said "He who lives by the sword will [always] die by the sword". Wisdom is guidence given to us by the higher brain. We ignor it at our peril. Therefore sit still and learn to hear what your higher brain is telling you. Going to University to get educated is not going to get you such wisdom. Such wisdom is a Gift of God given only to those who acknowledge the supremacy of the femininity of the True God.

[edit on 18/3/2010 by CAELENIUM]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

Bravo (Distant clapping from me)

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Valid points, but... then all it takes is 2% of any population group to cause nightmares of unfathomable magnitudes. Actually it takes far, far less.

I've spent 16 months in Iraq, five years living in Eastern Europe. I consider Eastern Europe a far greater challenge than Iraq - because in Iraq, we were all basically with others who spoke English. Iraq has been going on for 9 years, it's bad - but crime in many areas of the United States is as bad or worse.

Almost 1% of the US population is (2.3 million) is in prison. Count those who have been in prison over the past 10-20 years... then there is a much larger pool of people not likely to be in a panic over a bit of violence. Per the FBI, there are about 900,000 gang members in the U.S. - some overlap with the prison population; obviously not all are hardcore.

Include prior military and prior law enforcement, some hunters and some gun enthusiasts. I'd bet a good percentage are not patsies. I'd venture that the pool of people not likely to back down is easily 4%, probably as high as 7-8%.

Either way - given a period of acclimation to violence, most people are able to adapt. It's typically the first time and maybe the first few times where people panic. After the newness to violence and the sounds of violence wear off - you still get the adrenaline, but not so much of the panic; still afraid but not paralyzed.

My basic thoughts are that if the government goes whacko on its civilians, it has about two weeks to make sure it gets everything done that it needs to. Failing that, it will ultimately be game over for any government incompetent enough to do that.

Leastwise, if we in any way, ever thought that Iraq and Afghanistan present a challenge to our military... heh, or to NATO and Coalitions of the Willing - Battleground USA would be an incomparable nightmare. Governments have a tendency to see through rose-tinted glasses when considering what they can do. I think the $14 Trillion deficit (for starters) of the US is a pretty darned good indication that the US government would be utterly incapable of an NWO scenario successfully on the United States. I don't give much or any credit to Europe in being able to do that either.

Basically, the Government better learn how to get along with us. ha. I don't see to many signs that it has the intention to... but neither is government entirely united these days. If they had a problem with 2%... imagine 40%! or even 51%.

Anyways, you do have a point so I think it would be of great interest to everyone on hearing what you have to say regarding overcoming the initial shock.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by hyperion.martin

I have thought about how helpless we all are, back in the day revolution was more plausible, today, they have us right where they want us,

helpless,

Helpless, helpless, helpless
Baby can you hear me now?
The chains are locked
and tied across the door,
Baby, sing with me somehow.

Blue, blue windows behind the stars,
Yellow moon on the rise,
Big birds flying across the sky,
Throwing shadows on our eyes.
Leave us

Helpless, helpless, helpless.

When they take the guns, we will be like Iran.

We are so dependent,
www.youtube.com...

Cryin' won't help you, prayin' won't do you no good,
Now, cryin' won't help you, prayin' won't do you no good,
When the levee breaks, mama, you got to move.

[edit on 033131p://bThursday2010 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
First i would like to thank you for your service to our country..then add that you are not the only one with the pleasure of serving in iraq,i have done tours in panama(operation just cause)saudi(desert strom/sheild and bosnia as well as iraq. for the years i served in the army i was 11bravo then was lucky enough with hard work and determination to graduate from ranger school,now granted i was afraid alot but i understood there were things that had to be done.and i think having some fear is what kept me here.i am not rambo or van damme but i will not lay down my life or my childrens or my familys or another american that can not defend there self.do you remember your oath"to protect the country from all enemies foreign and domestic"?that oath is burned into my soul and even if i may have phobias or fears its something that must be done,i hope it never has to be done but it will have to be done and i will gladly share what training i have as should you,for the good of your country..i was stationed at 3rd ranger battalion ill u2u message you with my personal info if you like to check my records and unit affiliation lets pray to god this doesnt but if so ill see you on the front lines right???

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
True rebellion is gaining and sharing the knowledge needed to become free from the system. Which most of us here are already doing. To me it really just comes down to becoming a producer instead of a consumer.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Anyone who is fool enough to use violence against the NWO needs to step down. You are endangering the truth movement and the future of mankind itself. Peaceful Noncooperation all the way. Love is key.

link   
BTW as im thinking about it if you know this to be a fact instead of re-enforcing and quelling the spirit of potential freedom fighters why arent you motivating them as they did us in the army seems strange for a patriot to come and tear down the hope of the people. there are better ways you could have approached this but seems you just shot down any spark of fight in an allready down troden folk .and for that i think you owe an apology to the folks here on ATS,to the Army who highly motivates us and to your fellow americans for flat out calling them cowards maybe i should check your records and unit affiliations this seems like some pre-war propaganda to lower the morale of your enemy...

link   
One thing is for certain.

The reason (if any) that we won't fight or resist whether peacefully or violently is because we are all divided against each other. There is no unity or cohesion.

As Abraham Lincoln said:

"A house divided against itself cannot stand."

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by hyperion.martin

HM me thinks thou assumes too much. What makes you think there is going to be a war? Considering that the participants in the conspiracy are only those at the top of the food chain(BilderBerger). No one else is privy to the exact details and if more people were their plans would fall apart. The NWO is about coercing populations not about oppressing them.

In case you haven't been reading the war against the NWO has to do with exposing them and is not waged with guns and ammo. Which BTW, you're right I'll leaving the running to the gunfight to you and your 2 percenters.

In the mean time I'll just keep looking for holes in their armour to expose. Sooner or later the truth will come out and mob justice will do the rest. The cops and the army will probably join in on the lynching.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
So you are part of a special 2% of die hard men, and the rest of us are pansies... what a joke.

One look at history can tell you 'normal' people can put up quite a fight...

A stock criticism of Anarchism is that it's just too damn Utopian, a romantic fairytale for academics, a whimsical land of Oz located somewhere between Haight-Ashbury and Sesame Street. But these charges of Anarchism's impracticality fall apart when one examines the nuts and bolts of the Spanish Anarchist Collectives. It's no secret that good ideas are hard to suffocate, and this idea had been blossoming in the minds of Spanish workers for decades, one of self-management and self-governance. It wasn't difficult to look at their environment and imagine how there could be a better world. Property ownership was the only way to gain access to the means of life, and with 67% of the land in the hands of 2% of the population peasant farmers had to labor under the wealthy landowners to survive. In those days, the men who held the deeds made the rules. But the people taught themselves about the transformative potential of solidarity, and acknowledged their ability to create equality through their own collective power. From here the Spanish Anarchists produced a functional bottom up society whose ghost plutocrats worldwide still must confront.
Source

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/af3ed04bcbf6.jpg[/atsimg]

I don't know where you get your information, but I'm afraid it's not the complete big picture.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
You have no idea what the nwo can do to you.

I have 18 years of having my life wrecked since school, and i could not even fart in peace in life.

These scum where desperate for me to do something wrong. The op sounds like someone desperate for people to do something wrong.

Are you sure your not alex jones, trying to get people to do something wrong.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Oh for the love of God andy. Get some help. You are the poster child for paranoid martyrs. Is there ANYONE not out to get you?

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

The reason (if any) that we won't fight or resist whether peacefully or violently is because we are all divided against each other. There is no unity or cohesion.

So true,

Maybe they will wake up when they see we are all in the same boat.

[edit on 033131p://bThursday2010 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
Oh for the love of God andy. Get some help. You are the poster child for paranoid martyrs. Is there ANYONE not out to get you?

He is a bit overboard, but who are you to call him a paranoid martyr? Do you know, for a fact, that the things he says arent true? Do you know, for a fact, that he is delusional?

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
This is a GREAT post!

I agree, most on ATS like everywhere think it's cute and fun to learn about the new world order but they won't do ANYTHING to fight it. I'm not talking about armed conflict because that is the final stage. If we let it get that far then we are stupid because it is within our means right now to wake up the planet through the Internet while we still have the chance. That needs to be done NOW. The fighting only comes when we have no choice and they try to take our guns by UN treaty or want to give us any type of mandatory vaccine. That will start the actual fighting because that must never stand.

But most on ATS are worthless to our cause because even though they know this stuff is REAL, they won't spread the truth about the new world order.

They won't talk to their neighbor, they won't talk to their friends, they just sit here and read in the dark all the things the new world order is doing. It doesn't help our cause at all if you don't educate every person you can possibly reach about what is going on! We need more awake humans so that when or if the day comes when fighting breaks out, we have more of a chance. I have seen people on facebook talk about the new world order and when I look at how many friends they have, it's like 15! That's why I've organized an army at Project Nsearch (google if interested) to train info warriors to spread truth about the nwo through facebook like a virus. We are going to take over facebook and wake up as many zombies as we can. I teach all my members to go get 1,000 and then 5,000 and then 10,000 friends! If everybody on ATS did stuff like that, then so many people would be aware of the NWO scams, we could chase all these scum suckers back under the rocks where they came from! Even a 15 year old kid can go wake up 5,000 people on facebook in just 3 months to the evils of the new world order. They could never do that face to face. I believe facebook is the secret weapon that can change everything. The new world can't stop it yet and it works! I've seen old friends that never would wake up finally starting to get what is going on after several months of posts.

I'm sick of the people that sit on here and argue with government disinfo agents that tell them that chemtrails aren't real etc. Total WASTE of time!
We know what is REAL and you aren't here to argue with people, you are here to spread the truth! There is no time for a debate society as the new world order wants. They want you to spin your wheels Do nothing but educate new people about the new world order and never stop! If you haven't told somebody about the nwo in the last 24 hours, then that is too long! Never waste time arguing with ANYBODY about the new world order. It's REAL, there is no time to waste on debate with agents of their evil.

And it REALLY cracks me up to hear the lost souls that say they are going to sit on the sidelines for now because they aren't sure the new world order exists! George Washington said the illuminati was already operating in the US when he was president! JFK said it was REAL! Do you think you know more than those great men or that they were lying? Get Real!

I have more respect for a Faux news junkie that is still living in ignorance because he hasn't learned about the new world order than ANYBODY on ATS that says they are going to sit on the sidelines because they aren't sure it's 100% real! At least the guy watching Faux is still asleep like we all were once. The person on ATS that still doesn't believe has NO EXCUSE! They are doing NOTHING even AFTER they have seen the evidence. In their hearts they know it's true, but they have no courage to take action. I have no respect for this because as Edmun Burke once said, "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." If you truly are a "good" man or woman then you KNOW what must be done. You must expose the lies of the new world order every day! peace

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Do any of YOU have what it takes to stare down a laser guided missile? Let us know how your bravery works out.

[edit on 18-3-2010 by manbird12000]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
If the circumstances change, the player changes, the environment changes, and you still get the same results.....then the problem is you.

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Originally posted by Aeons

He is a bit overboard, but who are you to call him a paranoid martyr? Do you know, for a fact, that the things he says arent true? Do you know, for a fact, that he is delusional?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join