It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why most ATS members will never fight the NWO: you are all talk

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

I agree about what you said as referring to hand to hand combat, or combat with a less experienced person, but my comment was more or less about not having to do that with the majority of the people. I think that as far as TPTB or SHTF scenario, well, its more mental than physical.

There was a time where we were taught to stand our own, for your beliefs, your security, but now its about working things out, talk not fight. Well, Im sure that was more or less done on purpose, but IMO I think that fighting will be for the last man/woman standing. I think that everyone else when in a similar situation, will walk off peacefully, with no fight.

If what the OP said is true, about phobias, and I think it is, then where will the fighting really be, who will stand up? I think it will be the people that hide, take shelter, have been preparing this whole time, while others had this wait and see attitude. So to tell the majority, they do not have the skills to fight and call them out on it... well I dont there will be much argument there, we should concentrate on the skills for those that are better prepared for the long haul.

Its easier for TPTB to ask us to walk with the dreams of being taken care of, then being forced, and have a potential problem on their hands.

BTW, as far as the last woman/man standing, by the time they get around to rounding us up... well I dont think it will be that easy, its harder to fight those who have been through so much. There will be no one else left, but those with the heart of a warrior, and the mind and clarity of a soldier.

[edit on 19-6-2010 by NoRegretsEver]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I have read the book and even briefly met the man. Very intense. It is hard to argue his studies and analysis. I have only one point to add but I think it is important.

Even if only 2% of folks are wired (or non-wired according to the book) to be able to regularly kill other humans, it's OK. This may be where any given population of humans stands, more or less. Perhaps that is enough.

I will go out on a limb here as there is little published doctrine on the matter, in order to "fight the NWO", trigger pullers may not be all that is needed. In fact a large support network of informed/concerned citizens(e.g. ATS-ers) is a required force multiplier.

I fully embrace there exists a lot of hot air on these threads. Well, maybe the fighters of the NWO need their version of Fox/CNN/MSNBC/etc. Your time in Iraq probably demonstrated only so much can be changed from the business end of an M2. It has to work in concert with other lines of operation.

Anyway, let me know when the shooting starts. I have a couple of S***heads on my block I plan on claiming were Illuminati and needed to be thinned from the herd before they hurt anyone

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Wow, it's wild how many people don't know their history. Let's look at some examples.

George Washington won the American Revolution because it became too expensive for the British to fight. They were in the midst of a world war. We lost almost every battle.

North Vietnam and the vietcong won because Russia and China was funding and supplying them, also, U.S. public opinion turned against the war.

The Germans in WWII were able to crush most resistance because they didn't let anything like political correctness get in the way of eliminating their enemies.

Stalin also was able to crush resistance for the same reasons the Germans did. They eliminated whole cities to get a few enemies by surrounding the cities, cutting off the water and food supply, and waiting for everyone to die.

The Iranians last year crushed the "green revolt" by just killing them.

The Romans totally destroyed Carthage, raped and enslaved all the people, then salted the ground so nobody could plant crops there.

What I'm getting at is, after reading many posts on this thread, is many of you are living in fantasyland.

We are not doing well in Iraq and Afghanistan because of lack of political will, and because we support corrupt governments, not because of the ability to use force. If we wanted to, we could exterminate the people of both countries in a matter of hours.

Running at someone with a gun just means you will be dead, not brave, dead.

If the SHTF, our only hope is that most of the military won't fire on civilians, or that TPTB will be too politically correct to win. Otherwise we we would be crushed. The only way to win against a greater power is on the asymmetrical battlefield, which would take brains and patience.

A gun won't be much good against nerve gas or a vial of the plague.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by MCAinSTL

George Washington won the American Revolution because it became too expensive for the British to fight. They were in the midst of a world war. We lost almost every battle.

While that is somewhat true, it is not entirely accurate. The Continental Army won thanks to the help of the French who stepped in on our behalf. Not long after our own revolution was won, at least in part due to the French, the French people came to the US for help in their own revolution, which we declined to help them. Talk about a snub.

The Iranians last year crushed the "green revolt" by just killing them.

The western media blew that way out of proportion. Also, many have argued with some compelling evidence that the whole "green revolt" was lead and instigated by the CIA and Mossad.

--airspoon

[edit on 21-6-2010 by airspoon]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by hyperion.martin

This is why all you “militant” anti NWO guys and gals will do nothing, because only 2% of all the creatures on Earth will run towards gunfire and the chances are you are not one of them.

Who is? Well active and inactive members of military groups, police, mercenaries’, etc. Not anti government guys with aggressive tendencies typing about how much of a coward I was because I went to Iraq.

I KNOW I am part of the 2%......are you?

I have seen men like you all over the world, and guess what; you get arrested or dead. So unless you are a real soldier, part of the real 2% don't even bother responding to this aggressively because we can sniff you out and you bore us. ]

and if i was the one who came in the door behind you bustin melons, and you came runnig at me, you would be one of the dead 98%. i'm a former marine, and every marine is a trained marksmen, up to and including 500yds, from boot camp on. and then in ITS we were trained in close combat, hand to hand, and urban combat. a unarmed marine is a useless marine. after ITS and depending on MOS and duty assignment, we were trained in others ways to fight. we were also taught that in the unlikely event we found our selfs unarmed to take cover and check out the situation to see if we could be effetive, if so advance, if not stay under cover and hold or if forced to fall back. but marines dont hardly fall back. because the only thing more useless than a unarmed marine, is a dead marine.
its easy to control someone who ia unarmed, i know becuacse at the last duty station i was at, we use to do it all the time. many folks were on the deck at the end of our weapons, most for being stupid, others for not wanting to follow lawfull orders. and any marine and or soldier who lets some one who is unarmed get close enough to take away his weapon or kill him, didnt listen to his training very well.

and now for that all phobia bull #, if running towards gunfire doesnt make your asshole pucker, or scare the # out of you, you ant right.
or you are what we use to call a wannta be hero and 9 times out of 10 you die 1st, with no glory other than being called a dumb ass no remembers what you did.

thanks but i think its better figure out whats going on frist then see what i can do, than to blindly charge the threat and to be gunned down in the charge.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

Although it's a bit more complicated than what I'm going to say here, part of the reason we didn't support the French Revolution (we did at first) was when Robespierrre and his Committe of Public Safety went crazy with the guillotine. Remember they were going to execute Thomas Paine for wanting Louis XVI to be exiled to the U.S. as he was the one who helped us with the revolution. Also the difference between their revolution and ours is the difference between the rights of man vs. the rights of men (the individual vs. the collective). That's an issue for it's own thread.

As for the Iranian green revolution, I was only using that as an example of how easily one can end an insurrection. A better example would be Saddam Huessien's Iraq.

The gist of what I was trying to say, because reading the comments were driving me nuts is that fighting something like the NWO is not as easy as some think. Espically the initial example from the founder of the thread saying he would run at someone who just shot someone with a gun. He would be dead as soon as he gave the guy with a gun a dirty look.

Also, how cavalierly people here say they could fight an organized military. The only reason insergents win is because for whatever reason, the organized military dosen't choose to fight. We think because insergents in Vietnam, Afghanistan, and Iraq did well against us, we could do the same. My examples of how Hitler, Stalin, and Saddam easily put down any resistance proves otherwise.

If any NWO entity took over, and they had no morals on mass killing, they would win without effort.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Very interesting topic. I agree that most will not fight the NWO and I am one of them. I have stated in numerous posts throughout the site that I would welcome it (under certain circumstances).

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by FBI 33

It's a very, very complicated issue but essentially I can say that I feel the same way.
What are the circumstances you feel your support for the concept relies on?
I can see the value, even the necessity of the new world order but I don't know that I would want to survive into it.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by Arkady]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I will fight no matter what. Sure I dont have any combat experience(other than a black belt in tae kwon do and hapkido) I already know how to live off the land quite well. I have supplies and guns so if the worst happens i just need to escape. Im willing to take a life to save mine, I have no problem with it.
So in no way will I stay around and get thrown into some camp or conform to the NWO. I would rather die trying than conform.
But thats just me.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by Destiny Curious]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Actually I have already fought and defeated the New World Order.

I haven’t bothered to tell anyone as of yet, well because I get a kick out of how afraid everyone is from the very notion.

They were mostly old men, some couldn’t even get out of their Wheel Chairs, a few actually tumbled when I kicked their walkers out from underneath them.

Let me tell you, I sure did pick up some lunch money!

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Arkady

Well I believe that if a NWO is in the making, it will not really change our personal lives too severely. I believe that as long as we adhere to the laws, work, give back to society, and don't cause trouble we will be fine and those in charge will not only leave us be but they will praise us. As long as my personal freedoms remain intact, that is fine. I personally don't believe the NWO has any interest in taking away personal freedoms. They simply want to maintain peace and prosperity throughout the world as a whole.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Some observations:

Ive seen "big talkers" in serious situations... so many are serious liabilities rather than helpful in an intense situation.

Sadly... or scarily.. it seems that so many here and other sites similar to this you almost hope and wish for calamity or a catastrophe and seek it out! Why is this? WHy crave death and desctruction on anyone.. and what makes you think YOU will live through anything?

Most people havent a clue what a true crisis situation entails. You have ideas, but trust me.. you never can tell how you will act. You certainly cant count on the standard behavior of others around you. SOmetimes the body makes decisions for people without their conscious input. We've become a weak people. WHen excitedly discussing these terrible things you almost look forward to, have you ever factored that in to your survival scenario?

I see a LOT of ego involved in these discussions. If I were your enemy, I'd win the battle due simply to your ego and inflated sense of self importance. A little humility would suit some well... and might keep your ass alive and those around you.

I crave rules, protocol, and boundaries. No one seems to respect any of these anymore. I see a lot of anarchists here. You should ask yourself if anarchy will be just as fun when you are the one getting trampled rather than the "other guy". If a new world order reigns in the animals of society, I may just be all for it. Its shameful we've become things that must be put on a leash and forced to behave like human beings.

Just observing and babbling... Im speaking to no one in particular.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Dixie70

That was a great read. We are in complete agreement. Like you, I also crave rules, boundaries, protocol, etc. A NWO may just be the answer to "fixing" the mess we as humans created.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Reply to post by hyperion.martin

I agree with your post somewhat, but everyone has a breaking point, if you a in that same room and you have to defend your children will they still cower? I can't speak for other members here but as for my self and my friends even if we have never been in combat scenarious we still go hunting, we play paint ball so we can learn how to fight as a team. we regurlarly visit shooting ranges and improve our marksmanship, its my believe the elite think just like you stated and that will be their downfall.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
not all of us are the stereotypical scared dull overweight wealthy lazy americans
you shouldn't underestimate the good god fearing patriotic american people

because we've been known to get into all kinds of mischief

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
FOR THOSE ABOUT TO WALK
everytime someone commits even a small act of kindness
you stick a stake into the heart of the beast...
everytime you don't borrow at interest
you hoof it right in the bolts
everytime you don't believe their lies
you twist a claw off the hand that bites you

everytime you care about your fellow man woman or child
for no reason other than that it is the right thing to do...
you put another nail in the coffin
of the black hearted evil that seeks to ruin everybodies fun

for realizing that the secret weapoon
that kills the monster is
to walk the path of peace
I salute you

the only way to win is
not to play the game

edit on 21-11-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-11-2010 by Danbones because: spell caster not spell checker oh welll

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
but anyway to explain myself if it came down to actually fighting it wouldn't be conventional squaring off it would be more along the lines of guerilla type fighting, on our part anyway. if you think the american people wouldn't stand a chance remember that it has been done before, by a lot less people with a lot less resources in many times and places.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by hyperion.martin

I know I will never fight the NWO, even with my combat experience. You know why? Because you can't figth that which does not exist. There is NO NWO. The next piece of proof of the NWO will be the first.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
_!_You will get some respect, when you will do that_!_:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Blue skies.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by C-JEAN

I'm not sure if your comment is meant for me? Can you please clarify? Thanks,

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join