It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why most ATS members will never fight the NWO: you are all talk

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Yeah if I'm in a room with 100 people and someone gets capped out I'm not walking towards the gunfire...

But when were talking about my families lives, my little 2 year old boys life... His freedoms and my freedoms.. Believe you me, I will f*ckin mow you down in an instant..

You think you're tough because you were in the military??? And were not cause we wern't... Just come and try to mess with me and my family and I will fight you with every inch of my body...

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
dude if i was in that situation, i wouldn`t freeze, I would run! But you never said if the 100 people had guns too. They are "fighting the nwo" right? And this one guy with a gun is the nwo, or...? I`m confused...
I`ve always thought that the reason the u.s. allows the citizens to have so many guns was to make it more difficult for us to be invaded. But if it came down to like a civil war situation, I don`t think all those guns would matter. There would be advanced weaponry involved. They now have a weapon that shoots shockwaves of sound which can break through a concrete wall and kill the person on the other side. Then theres the microwave weapon for use on crowds. Then theres military grade tear gas bombs and other chemicals. There`s laser guided precision bunker busters. Unmanned drones can strike a single human target with zoom in camera, there`s an overwhelming amount of force. Which is why any change must be brought about peacefully. If you think it`s not possible, you`re not being creative...

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Operating in a way that does that and allows for normal human and environmental function is part of an organizations license of operate.

That entity is meant to make money. Destruction and pillage destroys the field and the long-term prospects of all stakeholders.

When such corporate or banking entities operate outside the greater parameters, they are acting in a selfish fashion which is both bad for capitalism AND evil.

The smart system balances one entities mandate with good stewardship. Not allowing one company to say, destroy a resource pool in an attempt to maximize singular profits and thereby destroying profit for all over long term periods.

Originally posted by Iamrealistic
I disagree with the notion that big business and big banks are evil...in fact, their only goals are to maximize profit...thats not evil...thats what every successful entity in capitalist society attempts to do

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I work retail and I have had people point guns in my face and say gimme the money or I'll blow your head in half. I realize that I am fearless because I have nothing to live for. I think about killing myself every day. So I'd be the first to try to disarm and murder the gunman in your scenario. I've got nothing to lose.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
we are boulding our numbers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
then you dont need arrgesion.
it comes from fear as you know.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by im ready to die

they want us to rise up then they can can respond . win and write there version of history.
make up the numbers and and wait till the time is right.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by guyopitz

Well you grew up in the USA I am assuming and you live in California. Best advice would be to change your attitude, get your medical prescription card and learn how to play golf. It's never a bad day on the golf course. It could always be worse.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
HA HA HA What a bull# post. There are things more dangerous than today's "military men". Sounds like you are just angry you've been used like a tool, and there is nothing YOU can do about it.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Maybe someone has already said this. I too lazy to read all the post tonight. But, this sounds like someone from a government agency fishing for those who would respond with agression. Might want to be careful here.
Seeashrink

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I think the time has come and gone for being careful.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
"Okay, the chair has before it widow Pickleby's proposal to fill in the nearest nuclear silo with her special zesty banana pudding. Any debate?" -Character Milo in Bloom County by Berke Breathed

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I fully believe we will not progress as a species if we continue to fight fire with fire. The rise and fall of empires begin and end in bloodshed, the cycle needs to stop. I won't become the tyrant to depose the tyrant.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
You going to somehow purge all the sociopaths, the dysfunctional, the charmers, the entitled, from the gene pool?

Because that is the only way that your idyllic human condition could happen. If every trait associated to rage, entitlement, greed, passion, conviction, and every mental disorder was wiped away.

That's not going to happen. Not by higher vibrating. Not by wishing it up. The potential for violence is inherent in life.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by hyperion.martin

because only 2% of all the creatures on Earth will run towards gunfire
That's because 98% of the creatures on Earth aren't stupid enough to run towards gunfire...additionally, you act as though violence, gun fights and bloodshed is the only way to defeat the "NWO"...that's quite wrong, very wrong...death is NOT the only way to solve a problem, in fact, it doesn't really solve much at all, except the over-population problem...that's how they will win, when they can turn us against each other so we just kill each other off, but we are on the same team brother...you must realize who you are fighting, and who the real target is...they are a minority, and wont be easy to get too...we, the people, must unite together and stand up against them together, for the greater cause...and show them the true power of the people, and who really runs the show...it's going to take more than a primitive "kill them" tactic to expose and defeat them...this is a game of chess, and so far, we've played a terrible game...we must be making it all too easy for them...

EDIT: I just want to add an important note. You do have a point, to a degree...but it isn't death people fear when they think of the NWO, people are scared to face them, merely because of the authority we "think" they posses, and because most people aren't even conscious of "TPTB", let alone consider trying to defeat them...people don't understand how much power we have when we can work together, nor could they be bothered even trying to work together...that is the most likely reason we will never fight the NWO...we can only do what we can...when you have an army, I'll be ready...and I don't mean I'll be ready to kill, or be killed...although it will be done of absolutely necessary.

EDIT: I though I'd just quote something from another ATS poster, that I read the other day, to lift the mood a little...quite a depressing thread really...

You are NEVER alone, for there are many who are awakened to realities. You and I may be insignificant, but when combined as a collective, it is a power that will shake and topple tyrannical regimes controlled by the minority.

[edit on 19/3/10 by CHA0S]

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by hyperion.martin

Please speak for yourself ......
Quit speaking for the rest of US .....
and pray we don't meet on the battlefield .....

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
who said anything about death!

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I must be a 2%er. When we had a 5.5 earthquake, I calmly told the family member that was in the house to stand in a doorway and to be careful that it didnt swing and hit them. I had never been in an earthquake but I just remembered what I was told in school and other places (ie books or magazines). I`ve been in a few situations involving guns, but no shots fired luckilly. In one instance I had a pistol put to my forhead and I wasn`t scared of dying, he tried to push my head back but for some reason I held my ground and wouldn`t budge my head. It pissed him off so he pushed harder and I may have gave an inch or so but I never just let go and moved backward. To explain better, I was sitting on a couch and he was standing in front of me. Anyway, after I talked my way out of another one with the help of course from God! I walked around for about a week after that with the imprint of a gun barrel embadded in between my eyes. I told my boss I walked into a tree branch... lol! Whats funny is the mark was right in the same spot where by amazing coincidence (imo), I got hit by a flying beer bottle at a party where a fight broke out between friends of the house ownder(owner) and some asian gang members. I was in the wrong place when an empty bottle hit and instantly exploded in my face. I had a mark for a week as well. But surprisingly little pain(alcohol effects?). I left the place soon after for it seemed that a firefight might break out soon. Anyway, maybe I am just sufficiently desensitized to it. After all I also discovered my mother dead in bed from "medicine interactions" however you want to look at it. Basically a drug overdose. But it was not pretty. Imagine the last time you see your mom and she looks like... well I don`t want to disrespect her. Let`s just say she was facedown and after failing to wake her by lightly shaking her(and noticing the cold...the indifferent cold), I turned her over and it appeared her face had not been circulating blood for several hours and a bunch of white fluid was leaking out of her nose and mouth. The only comparison is Night of the Living Dead. (sorry mom I love you...) So ya, after that, it would have to be deemed necessary by my moral code, but I feel if I had to, I could pull trigger-slack, NO PROBLEM...
i`m not the only one, heck look at the video games, or "kill simulators" people play. and parents hardly ever disallow these popular games.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Man walks into a room of 100 people and shoots 1 in head?
You're not giving credit to adrenaline, heroism, and humanity. One scared but pumped up man in group of 99 remaining says "he's only got xx shots left and there are 99 of us". 1/3 the room charges that man and tears him to pieces. Or smashes him to bits with chairs and tables. The outnumbered thug-bully loses, and instantly created a group of "ready for the next shtf scenario" patriots.

♪♪Trolling, trolling, trolling, keep that tongue a trolling, great big wad of trolling bullpie.♪♪

[edit on 19-3-2010 by primus2012]

[edit on 19-3-2010 by primus2012]

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
I play paintball often enough...does that count as combat?

I know, lame joke.
Are women counted out of this whole thing, I noticed in the OP you specifically said 'men'...

The sad thing is, you are probably right. I often think I would laugh in the face of danger and give my life willingly to fight against the NWO.

Then again, if most people are going to be wiped out, & we truly want to change the fate of mankind and the planet we live on. The truly spiritual people as well as the smart people, should run for the hills & preserve their lives so that they would be able to carry a civilization.

That's just putting it really simply, but I'm sure you understand the point I'm trying to make?

Not everyone can be a fighter.
Some of us are Lovers & do not have a 'mortal combat' type bone in our body.

The survival of our species depends on those 'phobias' I suppose it is a defense mechanism of sorts.

Then again, you would probably not make it either , fighting against the NWO, no matter how brave you are.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
you know, i think that i might agree with some posts i've seen that suggest this person is someone hired to put this out there...just to see how the people here react. or maybe to psychologically plant a seed in our heads that says we cant do it, we're too scared. you're seriously underestimating the natural fight or flight response, and if people have nowhere to flee...then they will fight.

im not afraid of death. i'd stare it right in the eye and welcome it with open arms if that was necessary to save my family. this is a method of intimidation. repeatedly tell people they're scared and powerless, and eventually they'll feel scared and powerless. well, heres a little news flash. the people here, have been preparing for this very situation. we've been mentally preparing and physically preparing. some have been doing this for YEARS so that when the time comes...WE are the 98% and TPTB are the 2%. and those are some numbers that i can certainly live with.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join