It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO In Chile before earthquake

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   

A classic saucer shaped UFO.
Another youtube message blocker they used to ask to type in a code
if you were putting in too many messages to block spam.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
That looks to me like a projection or hologram, which, if this was shot before the earthquake, is probably even more disturbing than if it was a real alien ship.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

Another youtube message blocker they used to ask to type in a code
if you were putting in too many messages to block spam.

I believe that these quakes are re CREATED , to Haarp and NWO

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Ok before people say... I checked the youtuber's uploaded videos and he seems serious about the goverment and UFO's, so i doubt he would knowingly edit this video to mock the UFO subject.

Now i believe the inhabitants inside that UFO may have been curious of the human activity during the earthquake and that could give a reason for their presence.

[edit on 18-3-2010 by jonnyc55]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I was expecting this to be utter nonsense like a lot of the videos that have been posted here recently... But this one looks like there could be something to it. Interesting behavior, the way it flickers in and out of view; it's clearly got something to do with its reflecting light, if it is made of any sort of conventional materials.

Is there anyone who can confirm that this was shot in Chile and that it was shot just before the quake?

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

No I don't see any saucer shape. I see a diamond shape. and the diamond shape is the shape of the camera's aperture, not the shape of the UFO.

Photography 101, when a light is out of focus, you'll see the shape of the camera's aperture, not the object. In this case, the camera's aperture has a diamond shape.

During the last half of the video it appears to be flying around in circles, and while I wouldn't rule out a bird, it seems more likely to be a kite due to the "flashing" effect. A plastic or foil kite can reflect sunlight in a manner which flashes like this thing does, and the movement in the last half of the video looks like a kite without a good tail on it would move, in circles, and obviously this type of motion can create a flashing effect reflecting sunlight which is more or less what we see.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
To me, it looks like a piece of mylar flying around in the wind. It doesn't display any strange flight characteristics. It just seems to be driven by the wind. It's floating in circles and reflects light. I don't think it is really disappearing.

ooops. Seems the member above me said the same thing, only much better.

[edit on 18-3-2010 by spinalremain]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

Thanks. Well it's nice to see somebody agrees with me about what this thing is no matter how you say it, I think you said it just fine, in fact I didn't even mention mylar like you did, but I think mylar is a likely possibility for the material just as you said, probably the metallized mylar.

A lot of the UFOs in Mexico seem to be made from mylar too, but a lot of those are balloons. This one in Chile looks like it's probably a kite.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I dont think its lens flare , it seems to have substance in a few frames. One of the better sightings with video in quite a while. [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ad24b3278ff4.jpg[/atsimg] [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7f5b9fdf01ae.jpg[/atsimg] [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ab871309cc32.jpg[/atsimg] [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b8cabc738749.jpg[/atsimg] [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/89eab8d605f3.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

The light seems to go on an off like a florescent gas tube.
The light is surrounding the object.
We even see the darkened image.
If a Tesla craft is energized with the same forces he energized evacuated
tubes before 1892, I'd think the air would light up around the craft.

So the Saturn shape is a puzzle easily solved by the surrounding
energized field, and I would guess the upper half hides the ship
and the lower half of the shape is below the flat bottom of any ship.

There seems to be a control problem.
Perhaps why they are caught on film.
There are many photos of UFO sitting in a peaceful hover that
show up latter in the photos.

[edit on 3/19/2010 by TeslaandLyne]

new topics

top topics

join