It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Fighter Jets Pound Gaza Strip

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildbob77

Sweden is already having problem with middle east...because of amo. your aggressive politic there, thousands of muslims herding to Sweden...and Swedens crimerate is going strait up ballistic...

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by illusive man
reply to post by freebourn

if you look at Good people do Vs Bad people do
the Good is always melted away by the evil as its far greater instint,

and i agree with being accepted into the group

when something happens one will always go with larger group good or evil.
people are like drones, they are bread and taught how to peserve life.

People do good and there are those out there that give their life for good causes, but sadly those people are few and for true power you need to go with the evil crowd and the actions it unfolds.

lol.
All they did was change our prespective abit, and suddenly we have all become satan worshippers who think they are the kindest people on earth.

The thing is... One evil deed melts away years of good deeds as you said..
So it only needs on bad apple to corrupt the rest, and ofcourse the media to bombard us with all the **** that happened today.

I wonde all the time.... Is it possible for such a huge population of almost 7 bilion people, to all be kind and generous?
Is it truly possible to have not a single rotten apple in the group?

What do you think?

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie
why is a tiny jewish state is planted right in the center of muslims who obviously took that land over fair and square

For those of you who are ignorant of the history, Israel was given to the Jews by the UN after the ARABS and their strong, fascist allies in Germany, murdered a bunch of the Jews. Oh, and the Baath party is also rather Nazi. I say that from a country where the interloper of the White House is the head of the Fourth Reich, imo, and the Bush family was financing the war machine of the Nazis.
The Israeli's took over the WEST BANK 'fair and square' from her opponents in a war that those same whiney Arabs started, trying to wipe her out. So now our black Mahdi is demanding that they be nice, and give the land back to her opponents. And the former president, now acting as head of Dept of State, is coming up with all kinds of creative and imaginative lies. Stuff she did not voice at the time of her presidency. If, sir, you would like to learn the truth, are not afraid of it, you can find it in previous history books not the expunged versions of today, written by the Progressive (oxymoron) tyrants. Also in libraries from newspapers of that era. Methinks you could also do well with some sound polisci, not the propaganda currently in vogue by the communists. If in fact you are a communist, just be truthful and admit it. We promise not to run you off this site. We just don't want you in America.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse

Originally posted by Acid_Burn2009
I am going to have to agree with this one whole heartedly.

This conflict has been going on for a long time and the only way this is going to end is for someone to wipe someone else out. IMO, these guys are nuts to fire rockets into Israel; Israel has a pretty potent military capable of some massive damage. We have all seen this. I personally do not blame them for retaliation, I would do the same thing. I guess that makes me some ludicrous war monger and I am ready for the flames from the wannabe hippies that think the world is rainbows and bunnies...
"you bombed us and killed thousands of people, but let's talk about it"

Man...So just because Israel has a better military capacity,they should terminate their enemies yeah?

Survival of the fittest,the Nazi way.

Maybe we should all go by that doctrine,and see whats left after we have proved,once and for all who is "the toughest."

Your viewpoint lacks any basis in reality,and would if carried out,lead to the destruction of the human race.

So, now I am a nazi?
Israel was provoked yet again by morons shooting rockets randomly. Merely pointing out the fact that Israel is clearly the superior of the 2 as far as military is concerned.

I guess you must be the "bunnies and rainbows" people around here. If someone comes into YOUR house and murders a family member, are you going to retaliate or ask the moron if he wants to talk about it.

If anyone is going to lead this world to the destruction of the human race, it will be the muslims, not me. Well destruction of those that do not follow islam or will not convert.

No basis in reality? My friend I have spent time in that part if the world and I have seen first hand how these people operate. Not sure if you have or not and I will not assume that you have or have not.

I guess they should just sit back and do nothing while people randomly launch rockets at their homes. What was I thinking, that makes so much more sense.

Semper Fidelis

-Nate

edit-add

Don't know why I ever post in threads like this. Opinions are like a-holes...everybody has one and everyone is to bullheaded to admit anyone makes a somewhat valid point. All it it does is cause arguments that everyone thinks their opinion is the best....why I do it I will never know.

[edit on 18-3-2010 by Acid_Burn2009]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Someone please post the consumption of diesel in the past 127hrs so we can handle the news on a realistic and comprehensive level.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Why are there so many posts proclaiming Israels right to retaliate against rockets from Gaza.?

Those same threads fail to mention that the same Israelis who fly over due to 3 rockets are the same Israelis who keep the palestinians captive behind a wall with guns pointed at them ! The stench of hypocracy is overwhelming!

Every one of you would do anything you could to hurt your captives. The Israelis have stripped the Palestinians of everything we hold as a right.

Has humanity gone so far downhill that we forget the fundamentals of...

The childs right to grow, a father shouldnt have to bury his child and freedom to play in the street.

What Israel is doing to those in the prison called "Gaza" is a crime against humanity. Can we remember that when we are throwing token gestures like " Israel has a right to defend itself".

(snip) sake people, is their any justice left??

Respects

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

What about the Israelis childs right to grow?

Go live in Sderot then post...

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

I dont know the ratios or numbers of children killed by the palestinians in Israel, perhaps you could enlighten me.

I also havnt seen the photographs of Israeli children burned to a crisp, nor of WP dropping on their schools, nor have I seen pictures like the ones of 5 Palestinian sisters being buried at the same time.

I have no desire to live in Israel and never will have.

respects

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

So, now I am a nazi?
Israel was provoked yet again by morons shooting rockets randomly. Merely pointing out the fact that Israel is clearly the superior of the 2 as far as military is concerned.

I did not say you were a Nazi,more like what you spoke of amounted to a description of a nazi way of doing things,i.e,survival of the fittest.

I guess you must be the "bunnies and rainbows" people around here. If someone comes into YOUR house and murders a family member, are you going to retaliate or ask the moron if he wants to talk about it.

Not quite.I would retaliate.
Proportionally.
No bunnies or rainbows.

If anyone is going to lead this world to the destruction of the human race, it will be the muslims, not me. Well destruction of those that do not follow islam or will not convert.

Oh yeah,the muslims,with all their full spectrum dominance of air land and sea.With all their nukes pointed at us all.
Thats gonna do it.
You buy the whole caliphate deal,how prevalant is that amongst any muslims you know?

No basis in reality? My friend I have spent time in that part if the world and I have seen first hand how these people operate. Not sure if you have or not and I will not assume that you have or have not.

I have spent time there,but as a civilian.

I guess they should just sit back and do nothing while people randomly launch rockets at their homes. What was I thinking, that makes so much more sense.

Semper Fidelis

-Nate

Do nothing no.... but destroy an entire race and their land?
Sounds a bit unfair to say the least.

Would it help the world much?I doubt it.

Don't know why I ever post in threads like this. Opinions are like a-holes...everybody has one and everyone is to bullheaded to admit anyone makes a somewhat valid point. All it it does is cause arguments that everyone thinks their opinion is the best....why I do it I will never know.

Oh well,its all good in the end,no offence to you,and thanks for your opinion even if its different to mine.Certainly good to be able to exchange views.

Maybe we sometimes learn from what may at first appear to be alien to us.
Who knows.

[edit on 18/3/2010 by Silcone Synapse]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

A father shouldn't have to worry about their child getting hit by a poorly constructed rocket detonating in their schoolhouse or backyard.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

Trust me the palestininas have done much atrocities to our children.
I can give you pictures of suicide bombings where 60 teenagers lost their lives.
And those things happened in many occasions in the last intifiada.
Some douch bag enters a restraunt and blows himself up.

There was a time when I was scared as a kid in school going on the bus to get back home and I would just walk home, out of fear of getting killed.

On the other side, dont get me wrong, the palestininas are getting treated like **** aswell.

Its a circle of hate and will never end until bothes sides want it to end.
Currently, no side wants it to end, not the Israeli side, and not the palestinian side... so what happens is the same situation for 60 years with no change for the better.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I think Israel has every right to bomb them. They should stop firing rockets into their homeland. This is one American that Stands behind Israel!

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

Why was they that way? Have you been there in reality to comment?

Try keeping order and being stoned by kids who you let that happen to you even though those stones kill, then the crowd parts and you find yourself being shot at by a 12.7mm Dushka... An anti aircraft gun.... then the kids run in front of us before we can retaliate and the firers disappear using the kids as cover...... What would you do?....

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Some facts that show the bigger picture

"Gaza is a thin strip of land, 40km long by 10km wide, bordered by Israel, Egypt and the Mediterranean Sea. It is one of the most densely populated places on earth with a population of about 1.5 million, of which over one million are registered as refugees from cities and villages inside what is now Israel. More than half of the population in Gaza– 56 percent – are children.

Since 2000, including the start of the second Intifada through 24 December 2008, 623 Palestinian children were killed in Gaza as a direct result of Israeli military action. None of these children were taking part in hostilities at the time they were killed. Very few of these deaths have been investigated and no Israeli soldier has been held accountable. During Operation Cast Lead alone, the number of Palestinian children confirmed killed represents more than 50 percent of this figure and continues to rise, bringing the total to more than 950 children killed since the year 2000."

www.dci-pal.org...

Respects

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Yissachar question to you,
how do you feel of the parents of the children of the palestinains in Gaza and the children them selves?

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by captiva
Some facts that show the bigger picture

"Gaza is a thin strip of land, 40km long by 10km wide, bordered by Israel, Egypt and the Mediterranean Sea. It is one of the most densely populated places on earth with a population of about 1.5 million, of which over one million are registered as refugees from cities and villages inside what is now Israel. More than half of the population in Gaza– 56 percent – are children.

Since 2000, including the start of the second Intifada through 24 December 2008, 623 Palestinian children were killed in Gaza as a direct result of Israeli military action. None of these children were taking part in hostilities at the time they were killed. Very few of these deaths have been investigated and no Israeli soldier has been held accountable. During Operation Cast Lead alone, the number of Palestinian children confirmed killed represents more than 50 percent of this figure and continues to rise, bringing the total to more than 950 children killed since the year 2000."

www.dci-pal.org...

Respects

Over 1,000 Israelis were killed by Palestinian attacks in the al-Aqsa Intifada.
Death toll racks high on both sides.

No war is justified, both sides are loosers.

You can pick sides as much as you want, you wont be a winner.

If you wanna be a winner, go somewhere far away and live in a cave in peace..

Thats what I intend to do.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
edit.

[edit on 18-3-2010 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by captiva

I dont know the ratios or numbers of children killed by the palestinians in Israel, perhaps you could enlighten me.

How can you think of this in ratios? So you think wars should be fought tit for tat; the defender matching the aggressors every move equally? If one is being attacked with deadly weapons, why should one hold one's own weapons back and restrain retaliation...self preservation is instinct, not the safety of your attacker. The fact of the matter is, the Israeli's have a better army than the terrorists do.

If the terrorists had the kind of hardware Israel has, they would do a hell of a lot worse. Israeli soldiers would not use Israeli civilians as cover, this is another clear distinction between the two sides of the conflict. Hamas uses human shields all the time, resulting in civilian casualties during conflict with Israel. If you cannot see the truth in my words you are blind to the realities of war, and the rights of a country to defend its people. It is not a matter of ratios. Hamas doesn't care who they kill, as long as they kill Jewish people. Israel targets armed militants firing rockets into civilian areas, who happen to use their own civilian areas as human shields.

If European Jewry had stood up for themselves during WW2 (I'm not ignoring Warsaw) on a greater scale, and were as strong as they are now, the Holocaust would never have happened. Israel must be allowed to defend its people, lest history repeat itself.

The people in this thread, and on this site in general who are defending Hamas, should be detained by alphabet soup agencies, and put in a black prison. (or worse) You are a scourge.

Judging by how things are progressing with the rise of extremist Islam, this may not be too far from what happens in a lot of places.

God help us all.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

You want Israel wiped off the map?

It would take a moron to wipe any nation off the map.
It would take a moron to kill so many people, no matter who they are.
It would take a moron to want so many people dead.

Currently all our goverements are a bunch of idiots.
Some choose to follow.
Some choose not to.

[edit on 18-3-2010 by freebourn]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by freebourn

I am talking about children, defenceless children not combatants. The palestinian total is 10 fold that of Israeli children. None of these children should die, niether Israeli nor Palestinian.

The injustice and high ground belongs to the palestinians because Israel keeps them captive.

I repeat as Ive said before, were I palistinian I too would be fighting for my freedom from the opression, imprisonment and murder of my children.

Respects

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join