It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Fighter Jets Pound Gaza Strip

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by illusive man
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

i dont blame him on moving to Isreal.

to jews around the world Israel advertise it as a safe haven suger and candy coated to build up their numbers to keep up with the none jewish population growth.

I would love to visit Israel but no way hosay at the moment.

It is far too dodgy to visit, even a short trip.

We were warned about visiting Egypt recently being so close so we only stayed a few days, sort of shooted in and out quickly so to speak!

Think I've said enough....!

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   

dunno about that but, given the arm, I'd probably head to mexico and sign the grenade tosser to a long contract. hell of an arm.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
A relative of mine is saying that there has been an explosion in the Haifa area. Don't know yet if it was a rocket. Will keep you lot updated.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Its not a war zone.. Its quite peaceful until you asswipe stick your nose in. It supposed to be a place where jews can live in peace.. And we did, alongside our arab friends who we cant see no more because of the vanity and bigotry of a few morons..

It was also the same in england with the IRA..

Its only a war zone in your minds because that is your perception of it... As far as we are concerned.. After thousands of year we have come home..

You dont like that???

Tough crap...

I may be back in the UK but I will go back to fight for Israel whenever she calls as I have done in the past....

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
"Israel is no innocent but they respond when provoked, as should anyone."

Congratulations on the understatement of the century. And some people prefer to respond by retaliating against the guilty party, not innocent civilians. By the way, when can we exepect the next WP drop?

"Would any of you walk up to Mike Tyson, in his prime, and try and sucker punch him?"

Nope...I'd ask Mike for the keys to his Bentley instead.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Well this is a childish way to say but...israel is allways bullying countries that cant defend themself, witch make dem cowards...i would like to see them strike a nation like ex. Sweden...they would blow them out of the sky...

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

so curious evict anyone when you get back into england?

after thousends of years your back in israel
always a good laugh with the thousends of years later, if only every single civiliasation did that .

God Bless God

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
How many times are you folks going to have this same conversation?

This one is easy. Hamas shot three missiles into Israel killing one migrant worker. Israel did two surgical strikes in retaliation, killing nobody. That pretty much sums it up.

Everything else is the same argument between Jew haters and Muslim haters, neither one of which is capable of a meaningful conversation about that part of the Middle East.

Both sides are screwed up big time. Honest people not consumed with hate can see that simple truth. There will never be a winner or looser in this. Both sides loose.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie

theres enough space for all those jews in germany or canada...

If you can get me a German visa... well.. screw this place im outta here..
You think Israelis like being in this situation?
well, most un-brainwashed citizens dont.
Most non-racists people here dont like whats happening on the other side of the fence aswell, not just on their side.

But its not so simple.. Wish it was...
I wish there were no such things as borders and we were all considered citizens of earth, not of some "nation".

Maybe one day we could all live / travel where ever we want without fear of being prosecuted due to religion or crimes your country have commited.

Till then, we are all a bunch of monkies killing each other for pieces of the ground.
God gave us thumbs and we forge weapons to kill each other.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by freebourn

i liked this reply for one thing very blunt and straight to the point

God promised the land to 2 people and has given you the weapons and methods to slaughter each other how nice of him

maybe can get a nuke dropped in the middle and get it over and done with

that way if a shield pops up over the jews we know God wanted jews to survive and vice versa for muslims and christians

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by illusive man

No... Didnt have too... Worked hard instead.. Fought for the UK too in the British Army from the age of 16 until 27.. Did you?...

Now I have two properties here one which me and my family are living in bought by my own sweat... Got a problem with that?... I was born here too as well as serving in the armed forces... I have more rights to be here than most I think... I even speak Hebrew with a midland accent... Its a disability in Israel too...

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

i have relitives that served way before your time.

i have respect you served this country
and
congratulations you didnt evict anyone for your home, what issue should i have with that?

you were born here and have every right to be here i wont say the same for your rights in Israel or on occupied land.

i just pity the fools who go with God to justify their actions.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   

God did not give us weapons
We chose to make weapons and fight each other like morons.
And teach our kids to hate those guys over the river.. cause they are different.

We have been bred to this situation.

If some guy 10,000 years ago did not have some bad idea, perhaps everything would be different now. Who knows?
Maybe humanity is rotten at its core... in that case we are not worth the ground we are fighting for.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by OddTimeSignature

If Sweden is stupid enough to start launching missles against Israel, I'm sure your wish will be granted.

Personally, I hope that Sweden doesn't get mixed up in the mid east. I have relatives in Sweden.

Peace

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Hey i wont argue with you,

Humanity is evil to the core, as i have said before ,
Mankind has been killing and butchering each other from the start over trivual reasons and it will be our downfall.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   

You think Israelis like being in this situation? well, most un-brainwashed citizens dont. Most non-racists people here dont like whats happening on the other side of the fence aswell, not just on their side.

Well I hear israelians claim israel is a democracy...which must mean that israelians voted for this criminal regime...

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Its hard for me to accept that we are evil at our core.
simply because I know my self, and I know many others who are truly kind inside. and also some people are very selfless and will do alot to help others.
So its hard to accept that.

I think basically that we are naaive and have been mislead.
"Good" has become "Evil", and there is no such thing is a choice anymore.

Its more like - Act as the heard acts or be shunned / laughed at / whatever
And its a human instinct to want the aproval of others in the group, so we force ourselves to accept "Evil" deeds as "Nescerry" or even "Good" deeds.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Well I hear israelians claim israel is a democracy...which must mean that israelians voted for this criminal regime...

Wake up buddy, Democracy died long time ago.
Its like saying americans voted for 911.

[edit on 18-3-2010 by freebourn]

[edit on 18-3-2010 by freebourn]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   

if you look at Good people do Vs Bad people do
the Good is always melted away by the evil as its far greater instint,

and i agree with being accepted into the group

when something happens one will always go with larger group good or evil.
people are like drones, they are bread and taught how to peserve life.

People do good and there are those out there that give their life for good causes, but sadly those people are few and for true power you need to go with the evil crowd and the actions it unfolds.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by LordTacos

reply to post by LordTacos

I expect them to act like men and not hide behind innocent bystanders. I expect them to attempt something other than shooting rockets into israel therefore provoking the IDF to mobilize 60 million USD of aircraft and munitions. I expect them to actually try diplomacy.

IT IS DIRTY TACTICS. Do you honestly think that they aren't aware of the massive collateral damage that ensues due to an israeli air raid? The muslim extremists are nowhere near as stupid as people like to make them out to be. Some of their leaders are very well educated people.

Don't play this " they have no choice " card. It's BS, there is ALWAYS a choice. They choose to fire rockets from civilian palestinian populations into civilian israeli populations.

Israel has their fair share of blood on their hands, any conflict will involve atrocities from both sides but you are kidding yourself if you somehow think that launching rockets from civilian areas and using civilian housing is somehow justified.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join