It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

craigs list and chem-trails

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I hae found that craigs list [rants and raves] is a great place locally to discuss topics with your local folks. I use craigs list rant and rave to bring to attention the chem-trails sprayed right here. I can discuss this topic--warn of bad days and get other oppinions on this global dimming project.
[ we here in n-wisconsin have very heavy chem-spraying, going on for over 10 years that our company who builds houses have been keeping up on]
I have found u really can reach local people in your area, and have real discussions on topics. Just a thought , about reaching your local area, and to keep the topic local. IT WORKS-thanks

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by itsawild1

since "they" have been spraying you for over 10 years now, what kind of health problems are people in your area suffering from? There must be an outbreak of cancer, or aids, or something. Please keep us informed.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Ummm... you're not meant to be advertising other chat forums on this web site. It's against ATS Terms & Conditions.

IRM

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by itsawild1
I hae found that craigs list [rants and raves] is a great place locally to discuss topics with your local folks. I use craigs list rant and rave to bring to attention the chem-trails sprayed right here. I can discuss this topic--warn of bad days and get other oppinions on this global dimming project.
[ we here in n-wisconsin have very heavy chem-spraying, going on for over 10 years that our company who builds houses have been keeping up on]
I have found u really can reach local people in your area, and have real discussions on topics. Just a thought , about reaching your local area, and to keep the topic local. IT WORKS-thanks

At least someone is awake.

S&F for you.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Oy, vey! Not another "chem-trail"!

Look you were good to tell us about where you are, that helps....

Northern Wisconsin, eh? OK, get your maps out and look for Sault Ste. Marie. Know of it? Reason I bring it up is because it is a very common navigation point for a lot of airline traffic coming back into the USA from Europe, after they've crossed the Atlantic.

You are seeing contrails formed by normal, everyday passenger airliners flying overhead.

OK?

Heck, I'll show you with a link. Go to this site: skyvector.com...

Type in CYAM (identifier for Sault Ste. Marie). Click on the 'Enroute H-2' tab, and you will see the jet routes, and how they converge over that area.....

[edit on 18 March 2010 by weedwhacker]

top topics

join